Your search returned 6758 results:
News 4451 results
- 2021-06-24 PB for Victoria’s North East Link The state of Victoria, Australia, has announced a preferred bidder for its tunnelling works on the North East Link project.
- 2021-06-22 Uzbekistan releases healthcare EOI The Uzbekistan Ministry of Health has released a call for expressions of interest (EOI) for an upcoming healthcare support hotel PPP.
- 2021-06-22 Bangladeshi PPP suffers delays, cost rises Bangladesh’s Department of Roads and Highway is to seek a time extension and vast increase in spending to get its Dhaka Bypass PPP to completion.
- 2021-06-17 HSBC consolidates alternatives businesses HSBC Asset Management has combined its various alternatives businesses to create HSBC Alternatives.
- 2021-06-17 Plenary infra fund business team announced Plenary has unveiled the rest of the team for its new infrastructure fund management business, Plenary Fund Management.
Features 458 results
- 2021-05-04 Analysis: Climbing out of the Gully New Zealand’s PPP market has suffered the long shadow of the Transmission Gully project’s difficulties. Will the publication of the review pave the way for new deals, or is it too late?
- 2020-12-18 Financing Asian Development Senior Reporter Jonathan Davies talks with the Asian Development Bank’s new vice president for private sector operations and PPPs, Ashok Lavasa
- 2020-12-18 Above and Beyond Down Under Has the pandemic created the crucible that will see Australia’s PPP industry evolve into something new, asks senior reporter Jonathan Davies
- 2020-12-18 Recovery Room The Covid-19 global pandemic has shone the spotlight on health services around the world. Paul Jarvis takes a look at what this means for the future of health infrastructure
- 2020-11-02 Analysis: Here to Stay Development banks are being creative in helping governments deliver infrastructure through the pandemic
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
Projects 1660 results
- 2021-06-24 Ultra-Fast Broadband PPP, Greece A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain broadband infrastructure at several locations across the country under a 20-year contract. The project has a total budget of EUR700m and is expected to receive a public contribution of...
- 2021-06-24 North East Link The ring road will begin on the Eastern Freeway at Springvale Road, where the capacity of the Eastern will be doubled with six extra dedicated lanes. The freeway will link to a new six-lane, 5km tunnel beneath the Yarra River with local underground...
- 2021-06-23 Cincinnati Airport Retrofit P3 Kenton County, Kentucky is seeking consultants for the development and execution of a Guaranteed Energy Savings and Sustainability Master Plan and Program Implementation (GESSMPP) at the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. The...
- 2021-06-23 Jubail IWP 3B Water Plant The Saudi Water Partnership Company announced the consortium comprising of Engie, Nesma and Ajlan as the preferred bidder for its Jubail IWP 3B water plant project. The consortium made up of Aqualia, Haaco and Alfanar has been selected as back-up. ...
- 2021-06-23 Aberdeen Hydrogen Hub Strategic Partnership Aberdeen City Council is seeking to procure an experienced strategic partner to form a joint venture with the Council in order to secure low carbon infrastructure investment and delivery capability in support of the City's Hydrogen Hub and Net Zero...