Your search returned 6488 results:
News 4375 results
- 2021-01-13 Vietnam pulls two major PPP plans Vietnam’s National Assembly Standing Committee has cancelled the PPP procurement for two expressway projects.
- 2021-01-13 Canberra begins LRT 2 Major Projects Canberra has launched a tender for design and technical services for the development and delivery of its light rail stage 2 project.
- 2021-01-11 Kerala waste PPP relaunched A government agency for the state of Kerala in India has retendered plans for an energy from waste plant.
- 2021-01-07 Penang plans PPPs after federal funding axe The state of Penang in Malaysia looks set to use PPPs to deliver some of its infrastructure projects after the federal government pulled funding.
- 2021-01-05 Cimic hires CFO Construction firm Cimic has appointed a new chief financial officer, replacing Stefan Camphausen, who has been at the firm for the past 15 years.
Features 456 results
- 2020-12-18 Financing Asian Development Senior Reporter Jonathan Davies talks with the Asian Development Bank’s new vice president for private sector operations and PPPs, Ashok Lavasa
- 2020-12-18 Above and Beyond Down Under Has the pandemic created the crucible that will see Australia’s PPP industry evolve into something new, asks senior reporter Jonathan Davies
- 2020-12-18 Recovery Room The Covid-19 global pandemic has shone the spotlight on health services around the world. Paul Jarvis takes a look at what this means for the future of health infrastructure
- 2020-11-02 Analysis: Here to Stay Development banks are being creative in helping governments deliver infrastructure through the pandemic
- 2020-10-23 Analysis: New Zealand’s uncertain PPP future Labour’s historic victory may have brought an unusual sense of certainty to New Zealand’s politics, but it has left an air of uncertainty over the PPP model
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
Projects 1468 results
- 2021-01-14 Alberta Sherwood Care Project Graham have announced they have signed a letter of intent partnering with Sherwood Care to develop 254 long-term care beds and a residential facility, an extension of their current site in Sherwood Park. Sherwood Care has been in operation for over...
- 2021-01-14 California State University Mixed-use Project California State University (CSU) is seeking an experienced master developer to plan and develop a mixed-use environment at the 300-acre site formerly known as the Lanterman Development Center in Pomona California. Working closely with the CSU, the...
- 2021-01-14 Saudi Arabia Water P3 Project The project is the first bundle of the Saline Water Conversion Corporation production portfolio to be privatized. The Saline Water Conversion Corporation have announced that three consortia have passed the qualification stage of the procurement...
- 2021-01-14 Port of Gdynia Outer Port PPP Port of Gdynia Authority S.A. is preparing the tender for the participants of the Competitive Dialogue for potential private partners for the project “Construction of the Outer Port in the Port of Gdynia” under the Public-Private Partnership...
- 2021-01-13 Canberra Light Rail Project Phase 2 The Australian Capital Territory have now approved the plans to build light rail to Woden, a town in the suburbs of Canberra, starting with 'Stage 2A' from Canberra City to Commonwealth Park. The extension of the line to Woden will establish a North...