Your search returned 5740 results:
News 4086 results
- 2018-09-20 Advisors sought for Sri Lanka energy PPPs The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to structure renewable projects in Sri Lanka.
- 2018-09-18 Contractual close for NZ prison The New Zealand government has reached contractual close for a prison PPP.
- 2018-09-17 Melbourne Airport in rail link consortium Melbourne Airport is part of a consortium to have outlined proposals for the planned rail link to connect the airport with the city centre.
- 2018-09-17 Thai airport rail link timeline revealed The Thai government is to seek bids for a multi-billion-dollar airport rail link PPP as part of plans to revamp three key airports across the country.
- 2018-09-13 Interest sought for Victoria rail link Victoria has issued a registration of interest (ROI) for the Melbourne Airport Rail Link.
Features 368 results
- 2018-01-09 Capacity Building The roundtables preceding the PPP Awards in Sydney highlighted concerns over market capacity, reports Amanda Nicholls
- 2018-01-08 Joined Up Value Land value capture continues to be the global buzzword for infrastructure development. Paul Jarvis reports on a growing opportunity
- 2017-12-13 PPP Awards 2017 Sydney’s Shangri-La hotel played host to the inaugural PPP Awards, celebrating the best projects and teams working in the sector across the Asia-Pacific region
- 2017-12-01 Crowd Funding Investors are often suspicious of multilateral development banks. Paul Jarvis says the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank might be different
- 2017-12-01 The Trust Battle Getting officials and the wider public on board with the PPPs can be difficult. Paul Jarvis explores how greater use of data can help
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
People 76 results
- 2018-01-08 In the Mood Doug Segars is managing director for infrastructure finance covering EMEA at Moody’s. He speaks to Paul Jarvis about the increasing complexity of transactions
- 2017-10-01 The Numbers Man Syed Uddin joined the Bangladesh PPP unit with the task of helping to build investment in the country’s infrastructure. He talks to Amanda Nicholls
- 2017-09-01 Assured Performance Assured Guaranty Europe (AGE) has had a busy start to the year. Dominic Nathan tells Paul Jarvis why 2017 is shaping up to be a good year for the monoline
- 2017-07-01 Breaking the Monopoly Akshay Kaul is the new partner in charge of networks at UK energy regulator Ofgem. He tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s plans for transmission
- 2017-03-01 “We Need to Use Broader Funding Options” Philip Davies, chief executive at Infrastructure Australia, explains to Paul Jarvis the challenges facing the country’s infrastructure
Editorial blog 74 results
- 2018-01-19 The siren call of ‘bring-backery’ There is a pernicious and increasing trend towards a belief that things were ‘better in the past’. This must be combatted if real progress can be achieved
- 2017-11-23 Phil’s fillip The Autumn Budget did offer some signs of potential, but delivery remains a big question
- 2017-11-20 Action not words UK ministers need to recognise that simply stating the problem and the needs is not the same as developing effective policies to deliver new homes
- 2017-10-31 Joining the dots A recent Commons evidence session into the health service highlights the need for long-term maintenance budgets – but no-one seems to have made the link
- 2017-09-28 Standing above the parapet There is a positive case to be made for private finance, despite what the Labour hierarchy might think. Whether anyone will make it today is far from certain
Projects 947 results
- 2018-09-20 E10/Rv. 85 Tjeldsund - Gullesfjordbotn - Langvassbukt The project will link Tjeldsund, Gullesfjordbotn and Langvassbukt. A market engagement session will take place on 18 October 2018.
- 2018-09-19 Utah Snow College student housing P3 A partner will design, build, finance and maintain a new student housing facility at the Richfield campus. To be managed in cooperation with the State of Utah’s Department of Facility and Construction Management, the project will cater to the...
- 2018-09-19 Liege tram system PPP A partner will design, build, finance, supply and maintain a tram system in Liege. The project consists of electrified network infrastructure between Sclessin and Coronmeuse, supply rolling stock and develop 240,000sq m of urban spaces in proximity...
- 2018-09-18 Fellbach affordable housing A partner will design, build and finance a mix of affordable housing near the town centre. The partner will deliver barrier-free, family-friendly apartments as well as housing for older generations, to be let by the private partner. Spanning an area...
- 2018-09-17 Potsdam primary school PPP A partner will design, build and finance a school for approximately 540 students, along with a two-field sports hall and outdoor sports facilities. The project, to be delivered on an area of at least 4,000sq m, is expected to be operational for the...