Your search returned 6243 results:
News 4295 results
- 2020-07-03 Cambodia targeting future transport PPPs EOI released for consultants to help ramp up private sector involvement.
- 2020-06-30 Ferrovial-Ventia deal marks “first milestone” in new strategy Spanish giant Ferrovial’s services arm sale completes as it looks to find buyers for its other subsidiary.
- 2020-06-26 Uzbekistan heating PPP launched Tashkent looks for private partners to upgrade and manage major district heating network.
- 2020-06-24 NZ Light Rail falters Major Auckland transit project procurement withdrawn following shortlisted bids.
- 2020-06-23 New South Wales seeks PPP advisor The New South Wales Government requires advisory services for a rail megaproject.
Features 450 results
- 2020-03-12 Details emerge on Plenary-CDPQ agreement The global public-private partnership market is set for disruption as Plenary Group and CDPQ look to expand their considerable portfolios; while Sun Life closes in on InfraRed Capital Partners.
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 Projects Bulletin In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- 2019-02-08 New Year Resolutions Australia is becoming a popular choice for investors, but does it have the volume to sustain competition, asks Marina Formoso
- 2018-12-03 Hard Sell Asia has massive potential for the PPP market, but a range of issues have slowed progress. MUFG’s project finance leaders in Singapore tell Paul Jarvis about efforts to turn the tide
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
Projects 1309 results
- 2020-07-03 Sao Paulo Hospital Complexes Two hospital complexes in the state of Sao Paulo are operational. The inauguration Hospital of Sorocaba has been operational since March 31 2018 and the inauguration Hospital of São José dos Campos has been operational since April 2 2018. Also, as...
- 2020-07-02 Belgium Schools Bundle PPP Agentschap voor Infrastructuur in het Onderwijs (AGION) have released a Request for Qualifications as it looks for private partners to deliver seven schools across Belgium through the a design, build, finance, maintain model. The schools are...
- 2020-07-02 Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) Consolidated Rent-A-Car Facility A new consolidated rent-a-car facility is being planned for Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). The project is a design, build, finance, operate and maintain one. The public parking facility is expected to be completed by 2021 and open for...
- 2020-07-02 Ferrocarril Central A partner will design, build, finance, upgrade and maintain the project between Montevideo’s Port and Paso de los Toros. A USD12400m investment is expected of which a third (USD4100m) will be privately financed through the P3 model. Works for the...
- 2020-07-01 Canal del Dique PPP Colombia’s National Infrastructure Agency (ANI) has published the documents required for pre-qualification submissions on the restoration of Canal del Dique, a development set to benefit 20 states. Under the plans, two lock systems will be...