Your search returned 5547 results:
News 4019 results
- 2018-05-28 Infra Australia chief to leave Infrastructure Australia has announced that its chief executive is to leave the organisation.
- 2018-05-25 NSW light rail faces further difficulties Effort to strike out Acciona claim delayed; new firm brings claim against government
- 2018-05-24 Canada rejects CCCC takeover The Canadian government has blocked the takeover of Aecon by China Communications Construction Company.
- 2018-05-22 Advisors sought for Nepal rail project The Nepalese government has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to conduct the feasibility study of a potential rail PPP.
- 2018-05-22 EoI for Myanmar road PPP The government of Myanmar has issued a request for expressions of interest for a road PPP.
Features 368 results
- 2018-01-09 Capacity Building The roundtables preceding the PPP Awards in Sydney highlighted concerns over market capacity, reports Amanda Nicholls
- 2018-01-08 Joined Up Value Land value capture continues to be the global buzzword for infrastructure development. Paul Jarvis reports on a growing opportunity
- 2017-12-13 PPP Awards 2017 Sydney’s Shangri-La hotel played host to the inaugural PPP Awards, celebrating the best projects and teams working in the sector across the Asia-Pacific region
- 2017-12-01 Crowd Funding Investors are often suspicious of multilateral development banks. Paul Jarvis says the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank might be different
- 2017-12-01 The Trust Battle Getting officials and the wider public on board with the PPPs can be difficult. Paul Jarvis explores how greater use of data can help
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
People 76 results
- 2018-01-08 In the Mood Doug Segars is managing director for infrastructure finance covering EMEA at Moody’s. He speaks to Paul Jarvis about the increasing complexity of transactions
- 2017-10-01 The Numbers Man Syed Uddin joined the Bangladesh PPP unit with the task of helping to build investment in the country’s infrastructure. He talks to Amanda Nicholls
- 2017-09-01 Assured Performance Assured Guaranty Europe (AGE) has had a busy start to the year. Dominic Nathan tells Paul Jarvis why 2017 is shaping up to be a good year for the monoline
- 2017-07-01 Breaking the Monopoly Akshay Kaul is the new partner in charge of networks at UK energy regulator Ofgem. He tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s plans for transmission
- 2017-03-01 On Campus UPP Projects managing director Andrew Percival tells Paul Jarvis about the continuing opportunities for partnerships in student accommodation
Editorial blog 74 results
- 2018-01-19 The siren call of ‘bring-backery’ There is a pernicious and increasing trend towards a belief that things were ‘better in the past’. This must be combatted if real progress can be achieved
- 2017-11-23 Phil’s fillip The Autumn Budget did offer some signs of potential, but delivery remains a big question
- 2017-11-20 Action not words UK ministers need to recognise that simply stating the problem and the needs is not the same as developing effective policies to deliver new homes
- 2017-10-31 Joining the dots A recent Commons evidence session into the health service highlights the need for long-term maintenance budgets – but no-one seems to have made the link
- 2017-09-28 Standing above the parapet There is a positive case to be made for private finance, despite what the Labour hierarchy might think. Whether anyone will make it today is far from certain
Projects 821 results
- 2018-05-25 West Santa Ana Branch Transit Corridor The project consists of a new 20-mile light rail transit line connecting downtown Los Angeles to south-east LA County. The project area is home to 1.2 million residents as well as a job center to approximately 584,000 employees. Projections show an...
- 2018-05-25 University of North Carolina at Wilmington Village A partner will develop student housing buildings, associated parking, and a possible dining facility on land owned by the university and leased to the developer. The on-campus buildings potentially will be designed, constructed, fully financed,...
- 2018-05-25 Kortowo Heating Plant Project A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain the facility for 30 years from the date of award. The plant will be used for recycling purposes to generate heat for the city of Olsztyn. Construction works are expected to take five years....
- 2018-05-24 Stockton-on-Tees Victoria housing site Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council is seeking a joint venture partner for the redevelopment of the Victoria housing site. The joint venture will transform the north-eastern quadrant of the town centre. Interested parties have until 27 July 2018 to...
- 2018-05-24 El Dorado II Airport A partner will build, finance, operate and maintain the airport, which will consist of one runway in the first phase, with additional ones planned to be delivered through subsequent tenders. The airport will also include a control tower, cargo area,...