Your search returned 6134 results:
News 4236 results
- 2019-09-16 Aussie social PPPs refinanced Two PPPs in the healthcare and judicial sectors have been refinanced.
- 2019-09-11 Philippines, Singapore sign PPP MoU The governments of the Philippines and Singapore have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to assist local authorities in adopting the PPP model.
- 2019-09-04 New authority for Suburban Rail Loop The Victorian government has established a new authority for the Suburban Rail Loop.
- 2019-09-02 Shortlist for Australia’s North East Link The Victorian government has shortlisted three consortia for the AUD7bn major works contract of the North East Link project.
- 2019-08-29 AMP Capital buys stake in NZ prison PPP AMP Capital has agreed to acquire a stake in an operational prison PPP in New Zealand.
Features 372 results
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 Projects Bulletin In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- 2019-02-08 New Year Resolutions Australia is becoming a popular choice for investors, but does it have the volume to sustain competition, asks Marina Formoso
- 2018-11-30 PPP Awards 2018 The second annual PPP Awards were held in Sydney on 24 October at the Hyatt Regency Sydney
- 2018-01-09 Capacity Building The roundtables preceding the PPP Awards in Sydney highlighted concerns over market capacity, reports Amanda Nicholls
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
People 77 results
- 2018-12-03 Hard Sell Asia has massive potential for the PPP market, but a range of issues have slowed progress. MUFG’s project finance leaders in Singapore tell Paul Jarvis about efforts to turn the tide
- 2018-01-08 In the Mood Doug Segars is managing director for infrastructure finance covering EMEA at Moody’s. He speaks to Paul Jarvis about the increasing complexity of transactions
- 2017-10-01 The Numbers Man Syed Uddin joined the Bangladesh PPP unit with the task of helping to build investment in the country’s infrastructure. He talks to Amanda Nicholls
- 2017-09-01 Assured Performance Assured Guaranty Europe (AGE) has had a busy start to the year. Dominic Nathan tells Paul Jarvis why 2017 is shaping up to be a good year for the monoline
- 2017-07-01 Breaking the Monopoly Akshay Kaul is the new partner in charge of networks at UK energy regulator Ofgem. He tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s plans for transmission
Editorial blog 76 results
- 2019-04-08 The end of the affair After more than a decade covering the world of infrastructure investment, it is time to head to pastures new
- 2019-01-28 New South Fails? The case for using PPPs is often predicated on them being ‘on time and on budget’. So it is perhaps little surprise that a committee in New South Wales is questioning its use on Sydney’s delayed light rail project. But are there some broader lessons?
- 2018-01-19 The siren call of ‘bring-backery’ There is a pernicious and increasing trend towards a belief that things were ‘better in the past’. This must be combatted if real progress can be achieved
- 2017-11-23 Phil’s fillip The Autumn Budget did offer some signs of potential, but delivery remains a big question
- 2017-11-20 Action not words UK ministers need to recognise that simply stating the problem and the needs is not the same as developing effective policies to deliver new homes
Projects 1184 results
- 2019-10-26 Autopista al Mar 1 Strabag (37.5%), Sacyr (37.5%) and Concay (25%) will rehabiltate and operate the existing 71km section between Santa Fe de Antioquia and Penalisa, build and operate a 43km section between Medellin y Santa Fe de Antioquia as well as a 4.6km tunnel and...
- 2019-09-17 Kherson Seaport PPP A partner will invest to upgrade and operate the port, located on the Dnieper River and connected to the Black Sea. The winner will take over port assets as well as assets of the Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority. The agreement encompasses an area of...
- 2019-09-17 Olvia Seaport PPP A partner will invest to upgrade and operate the port, located in the Mykolaiv area on the left bank of the Buzka-Dnipro estuary. The agreement will transfer assets of state enterprise and port operator Stevedoring Company Olvia to the concessionaire...
- 2019-09-13 New Aloha Stadium Entertainment District A partner will design, build, finance and maintain a new 35,000-seat multi-purpose stadium and integrated entertainment district, which may include new hotels, restaurants and retail public realm, amid other elements. The New Aloha Stadium...
- 2019-09-11 New Hanover County government center A partner will be responsible for the redevelopment of the government center at 230 Government Center Drive, Wilmington. The project will include a facility for county offices currently housed in the government center and private development suitable...