Your search returned 6094 results:
News 4220 results
- 2019-07-17 DLA bolsters Sydney projects team DLA Piper has appointed two PPP experts as partners in Sydney.
- 2019-07-15 Aberdeen forms Asian infra partnership Aberdeen Standard Investments has partnered with the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) to invest in infrastructure in emerging Asian markets.
- 2019-07-15 ROI for NZ university energy project A university in New Zealand is seeking a private partner to develop and operate a biomass plant on campus.
- 2019-07-15 Infrastructure New Zealand appoints new CEO Industry body Infrastructure New Zealand has appointed a new chief executive officer (CEO).
- 2019-07-09 Philippines seeks PPP advisory panel The Philippine government is procuring advisors to help with the preparation and execution of PPP projects for local government units.
Features 372 results
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 Projects Bulletin In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- 2019-02-08 New Year Resolutions Australia is becoming a popular choice for investors, but does it have the volume to sustain competition, asks Marina Formoso
- 2018-11-30 PPP Awards 2018 The second annual PPP Awards were held in Sydney on 24 October at the Hyatt Regency Sydney
- 2018-01-09 Capacity Building The roundtables preceding the PPP Awards in Sydney highlighted concerns over market capacity, reports Amanda Nicholls
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
People 77 results
- 2018-12-03 Hard Sell Asia has massive potential for the PPP market, but a range of issues have slowed progress. MUFG’s project finance leaders in Singapore tell Paul Jarvis about efforts to turn the tide
- 2018-01-08 In the Mood Doug Segars is managing director for infrastructure finance covering EMEA at Moody’s. He speaks to Paul Jarvis about the increasing complexity of transactions
- 2017-10-01 The Numbers Man Syed Uddin joined the Bangladesh PPP unit with the task of helping to build investment in the country’s infrastructure. He talks to Amanda Nicholls
- 2017-09-01 Assured Performance Assured Guaranty Europe (AGE) has had a busy start to the year. Dominic Nathan tells Paul Jarvis why 2017 is shaping up to be a good year for the monoline
- 2017-07-01 Breaking the Monopoly Akshay Kaul is the new partner in charge of networks at UK energy regulator Ofgem. He tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s plans for transmission
Editorial blog 76 results
- 2019-04-08 The end of the affair After more than a decade covering the world of infrastructure investment, it is time to head to pastures new
- 2019-01-28 New South Fails? The case for using PPPs is often predicated on them being ‘on time and on budget’. So it is perhaps little surprise that a committee in New South Wales is questioning its use on Sydney’s delayed light rail project. But are there some broader lessons?
- 2018-01-19 The siren call of ‘bring-backery’ There is a pernicious and increasing trend towards a belief that things were ‘better in the past’. This must be combatted if real progress can be achieved
- 2017-11-23 Phil’s fillip The Autumn Budget did offer some signs of potential, but delivery remains a big question
- 2017-11-20 Action not words UK ministers need to recognise that simply stating the problem and the needs is not the same as developing effective policies to deliver new homes
Projects 1160 results
- 2019-10-26 Autopista al Mar 1 Strabag (37.5%), Sacyr (37.5%) and Concay (25%) will rehabiltate and operate the existing 71km section between Santa Fe de Antioquia and Penalisa, build and operate a 43km section between Medellin y Santa Fe de Antioquia as well as a 4.6km tunnel and...
- 2019-07-16 LA 3241: I-12 to Bush P3 A partner will design, build and finance an urban and rural four-lane roadway from I-12 to Bush with an initial two-lane facility for the full length of the project required at a minimum. The capital cost of the project in St Tammany Parish is...
- 2019-07-16 Virginia Commonwealth University Honors College Housing facility A private partner will design, build, finance a new housing facility with other uses and potentially operate and maintain it. Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) is seeking to enter into a P3 agreement for the development of a new Honors College...
- 2019-07-15 Doha truck and heavy equipment parking facility A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain and transfer a truck and heavy equipment parking facility near the Doha Industrial Area. The project will have a minimum capacity of 4,000 parking spaces and the partner will also be...
- 2019-07-11 St Thomas' Hospital sites development A partner will develop two sites at London's St Thomas' Hospital. The Triangle Site is a circa 0.78-acre plot located to the south of London Evelina Children’s Hospital, fronting onto Lambeth Palace Road, while the Block 4 A site is a circa...