Your search returned 5901 results:
News 4153 results
- 2019-01-22 Fiji signs health PPP The Fijian government has signed a health PPP.
- 2019-01-21 Global Infra Hub unveils new CEO The Global Infrastructure Hub has appointed a new chief executive following Christopher Heathcote’s departure last year.
- 2019-01-18 UK expert to lead NZ rail project New Zealand has appointed a former Horizon Nuclear Power and Transport for London (TfL) director to lead the country’s largest infrastructure project.
- 2019-01-18 Kyrgyz transit PPP launched A request for qualifications (RFQ) has been issued for a fare collection system PPP in the Kyrgyz Republic.
- 2019-01-16 Switzerland, IFC back Uzbek PPP efforts The Swiss government and the International Finance Corporation (IFC) are exploring PPP opportunities in the energy and transport sectors in Uzbekistan.
Features 369 results
- 2018-11-30 PPP Awards 2018 The second annual PPP Awards were held in Sydney on 24 October at the Hyatt Regency Sydney
- 2018-01-09 Capacity Building The roundtables preceding the PPP Awards in Sydney highlighted concerns over market capacity, reports Amanda Nicholls
- 2018-01-08 Joined Up Value Land value capture continues to be the global buzzword for infrastructure development. Paul Jarvis reports on a growing opportunity
- 2017-12-13 PPP Awards 2017 Sydney’s Shangri-La hotel played host to the inaugural PPP Awards, celebrating the best projects and teams working in the sector across the Asia-Pacific region
- 2017-12-01 Crowd Funding Investors are often suspicious of multilateral development banks. Paul Jarvis says the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank might be different
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
People 77 results
- 2018-12-03 Hard Sell Asia has massive potential for the PPP market, but a range of issues have slowed progress. MUFG’s project finance leaders in Singapore tell Paul Jarvis about efforts to turn the tide
- 2018-01-08 In the Mood Doug Segars is managing director for infrastructure finance covering EMEA at Moody’s. He speaks to Paul Jarvis about the increasing complexity of transactions
- 2017-10-01 The Numbers Man Syed Uddin joined the Bangladesh PPP unit with the task of helping to build investment in the country’s infrastructure. He talks to Amanda Nicholls
- 2017-09-01 Assured Performance Assured Guaranty Europe (AGE) has had a busy start to the year. Dominic Nathan tells Paul Jarvis why 2017 is shaping up to be a good year for the monoline
- 2017-07-01 Breaking the Monopoly Akshay Kaul is the new partner in charge of networks at UK energy regulator Ofgem. He tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s plans for transmission
Editorial blog 74 results
- 2018-01-19 The siren call of ‘bring-backery’ There is a pernicious and increasing trend towards a belief that things were ‘better in the past’. This must be combatted if real progress can be achieved
- 2017-11-23 Phil’s fillip The Autumn Budget did offer some signs of potential, but delivery remains a big question
- 2017-11-20 Action not words UK ministers need to recognise that simply stating the problem and the needs is not the same as developing effective policies to deliver new homes
- 2017-10-31 Joining the dots A recent Commons evidence session into the health service highlights the need for long-term maintenance budgets – but no-one seems to have made the link
- 2017-09-28 Standing above the parapet There is a positive case to be made for private finance, despite what the Labour hierarchy might think. Whether anyone will make it today is far from certain
Projects 1039 results
- 2019-01-22 Konstancin-Jeziorna spa centre PPP A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a spa centre in Konstancin-Jeziorna for the Central Clinical Hospital of the Ministry of Interior and Administration. The centre will consist of a spa sanatorium as well as cardiac...
- 2019-01-22 Qatar PPP Schools Development Programme - Package 1 A partner will design, build, finance, operate, maintain and transfer eight schools for 25 years. The first package comprises eight schools, each with a capacity of 750 students. Ashghal will host a briefing session in Doha on 28 January. Partners...
- 2019-01-21 Bishkek automated fare collection system PPP A partner will design, build, finance and operate the automated fare collection system on the Bishkek public transport network. The city will introduce electronic ticketing and gradually move away from cash-based payments for municipally owned public...
- 2019-01-18 Kent development JV The authority is considering the formation of one or more joint ventures to identify opportunities for development appraisals, development master planning services, design, construction, sales and letting activity, sourcing finance and providing...
- 2019-01-17 Illinois State University student housing P3 A partner will design, build, finance and operate residential facilities for 1,200 students at the Normal campus. The university is pursuing a P3 arrangement that may include an operating agreement that has the option to culminate in university...