Your search returned 6303 results:
News 4314 results
- 2020-09-10 Infra expert joins Japanese law firm An expert in infrastructure finance has left Norton Rose Fulbright to become a foreign law partner at Nishimura & Asahi in Tokyo.
- 2020-09-09 Infrastructure bank proposed for New Zealand NZ’s opposition party puts forward infrastructure funding plan ahead of election; sets out investment plans.
- 2020-09-09 Vietnam PPP partners ‘struggling’ A number of Vietnam’s transport PPP projects are struggling, with investors unable to recoup their costs, it has been claimed.
- 2020-09-07 Pakistan ring road PPP gets green light Approval granted to start work on the Lahore Ring Road.
- 2020-09-07 Bangladesh looks to PPPs for waste Consultants sought for waste management projects.
Features 451 results
- 2020-08-10 Rock and rolling Rock Rail chief executive officer Mark Swindell talks to Partnerships Bulletin about adventures in Europe, Australia and Cornwall.
- 2020-03-12 Details emerge on Plenary-CDPQ agreement The global public-private partnership market is set for disruption as Plenary Group and CDPQ look to expand their considerable portfolios; while Sun Life closes in on InfraRed Capital Partners.
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 Projects Bulletin In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- 2019-02-08 New Year Resolutions Australia is becoming a popular choice for investors, but does it have the volume to sustain competition, asks Marina Formoso
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
Projects 1349 results
- 2020-09-18 Greece Lighting PPP The Greek region of Central Macedonia are looking for private partners to implement the design, build, finance, maintain and operate the street lighting infrastructure of the region's peripheral road network. The deadline for submitting Expressions...
- 2020-09-17 Lake Oswego wastewater treatment plant A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a new wastewater treatment plant in Lake Oswego. The potential P3 project relates to a replacement for the Tryon Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant, which is owned and operated by the City of...
- 2020-09-16 Eastern Inner Peripheral Thessaloniki The Hellenic Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport has released a Request for Expressions of Interest (EoI) for its flagship Thessaloniki motorway project. Under the €370m plans, a 13km stretch of the Eastern Inner Regional Thessaloniki Ring...
- 2020-09-16 Broadway Subway Project A partner will design, build and partially finance the Broadway Subway Project to deliver a 5.7km extension of the Millennium Line west of VCC-Clark Station to Arbutus Street. The partner will develop six new underground stations and associated...
- 2020-09-15 Albuquerque First and Silver P3 Albuquerque's Metropolitan Redevelopment Agency (MRA) is requesting proposals from developers to partner with the City to redevelop 101 Silver Avenue SW at the southwest corner of Silver Avenue and 1st Street into a high density residential or...