Your search returned 5643 results:
News 4047 results
- 2018-07-19 Cimic sees PPP boost Contractor Cimic has witnessed double-digit increases in half-year revenue and profit as the firm expects $100bn worth of PPPs to come to market in 2019 and beyond.
- 2018-07-16 Bangladesh PPP authority seeks legal support The Public Private Partnership Authority of Bangladesh has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to overhaul and improve its PPP practices.
- 2018-07-12 ADB and SIMC to form PPP dispute panel The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Singapore International Mediation Centre (SIMC) are to form a PPP dispute resolution mechanism.
- 2018-07-11 Vietnam utility rating 'will boost PPPs' A recently acquired rating by a Vietnamese utility will help unblock one of the barriers to developing PPPs in the country's energy sector, Partnerships Bulletin understands.
- 2018-07-10 EoI for Australia road PPPs The Victorian Government is seeking expressions of interest for the Suburban Roads Upgrade (SRU) Programme.
Features 368 results
- 2018-01-09 Capacity Building The roundtables preceding the PPP Awards in Sydney highlighted concerns over market capacity, reports Amanda Nicholls
- 2018-01-08 Joined Up Value Land value capture continues to be the global buzzword for infrastructure development. Paul Jarvis reports on a growing opportunity
- 2017-12-13 PPP Awards 2017 Sydney’s Shangri-La hotel played host to the inaugural PPP Awards, celebrating the best projects and teams working in the sector across the Asia-Pacific region
- 2017-12-01 Crowd Funding Investors are often suspicious of multilateral development banks. Paul Jarvis says the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank might be different
- 2017-12-01 The Trust Battle Getting officials and the wider public on board with the PPPs can be difficult. Paul Jarvis explores how greater use of data can help
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
People 76 results
- 2018-01-08 In the Mood Doug Segars is managing director for infrastructure finance covering EMEA at Moody’s. He speaks to Paul Jarvis about the increasing complexity of transactions
- 2017-10-01 The Numbers Man Syed Uddin joined the Bangladesh PPP unit with the task of helping to build investment in the country’s infrastructure. He talks to Amanda Nicholls
- 2017-09-01 Assured Performance Assured Guaranty Europe (AGE) has had a busy start to the year. Dominic Nathan tells Paul Jarvis why 2017 is shaping up to be a good year for the monoline
- 2017-07-01 Breaking the Monopoly Akshay Kaul is the new partner in charge of networks at UK energy regulator Ofgem. He tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s plans for transmission
- 2017-03-01 On Campus UPP Projects managing director Andrew Percival tells Paul Jarvis about the continuing opportunities for partnerships in student accommodation
Editorial blog 74 results
- 2018-01-19 The siren call of ‘bring-backery’ There is a pernicious and increasing trend towards a belief that things were ‘better in the past’. This must be combatted if real progress can be achieved
- 2017-11-23 Phil’s fillip The Autumn Budget did offer some signs of potential, but delivery remains a big question
- 2017-11-20 Action not words UK ministers need to recognise that simply stating the problem and the needs is not the same as developing effective policies to deliver new homes
- 2017-10-31 Joining the dots A recent Commons evidence session into the health service highlights the need for long-term maintenance budgets – but no-one seems to have made the link
- 2017-09-28 Standing above the parapet There is a positive case to be made for private finance, despite what the Labour hierarchy might think. Whether anyone will make it today is far from certain
Projects 889 results
- 2018-07-19 Rennes Nord-Est heating PPP A partner will design, build, finance and operate the Rennes Nord-Est heating network for 15 years. The winner will conduct works to modernise existing infrastructure for heat generation and distribution, while delivering complementary installations...
- 2018-07-19 Travis County New Courts Facility A partner will design, build, finance a 430,000sq ft civil and family courthouse facility to replace the Heman Marion Sweatt Courthouse, which opened in 1931. The authority will operate and maintain the project once the real estate transaction is...
- 2018-07-18 A4 AS Gotha - AS Bucha motorway PPP A partner will carry out construction works to operate and maintain the project, consisting of a 58.7 km stretch, to be procured in the fourth quarter of 2018. The availability of the road and the quality of service provision will have a significant...
- 2018-07-18 Rio Diamante - Nueva Charlone transmission line A partner will deliver a high voltage line of 500kv between Rio Diamante and Nueva Charlone, which also includes the construction of transforming stations and complementary works. Other works will include the delivery of a station in Coronel Charlone...
- 2018-07-18 Purdue University housing P3 Plenary Properties Purdue will design, build, finance, operate and maintain two new student housing facilities on the university’s West Lafayette campus. The project will consist of a 510-bed facility at the Third Street North site and a 605-bed...