Your search returned 6898 results:
News 4489 results
- 2021-09-15 Philippines eyes broadband PPPs The World Bank is looking to appoint legal and technical advisors to explore broadband PPP opportunities in the Philippines.
- 2021-09-13 World Bank targets ESG in APAC PPPs The World Bank has launched a programme to improve ESG screening and build capacity in Asia Pacific countries planning PPP projects.
- 2021-09-07 Uzbek wind PPP shortlist revealed Three in for wind farm; tender launched for solar scheme
- 2021-09-06 Aussie Cancer Centre refi completes Infrastructure investor Plenary has successfully completed a AUS$400m refinancing of the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre.
- 2021-09-06 Infra Australia urges PPP review Risk allocation concerns driving reduction in use of model; earlier market engagement and better focus on ‘partnership’ among recommendations
Features 458 results
- 2021-05-04 Analysis: Climbing out of the Gully New Zealand’s PPP market has suffered the long shadow of the Transmission Gully project’s difficulties. Will the publication of the review pave the way for new deals, or is it too late?
- 2020-12-18 Financing Asian Development Senior Reporter Jonathan Davies talks with the Asian Development Bank’s new vice president for private sector operations and PPPs, Ashok Lavasa
- 2020-12-18 Above and Beyond Down Under Has the pandemic created the crucible that will see Australia’s PPP industry evolve into something new, asks senior reporter Jonathan Davies
- 2020-12-18 Recovery Room The Covid-19 global pandemic has shone the spotlight on health services around the world. Paul Jarvis takes a look at what this means for the future of health infrastructure
- 2020-11-02 Analysis: Here to Stay Development banks are being creative in helping governments deliver infrastructure through the pandemic
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
Projects 1762 results
- 2021-09-16 Philadelphia 30th Street Station A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain the new station, including new customer amenities, retail and commercial zones, enhanced transit and pedestrian circulation. The partner will also deliver the expansion of the station’s...
- 2021-09-14 Postblockareal Nord Germany's Federal Agency for Real Estate Tasks is planning to build a new office building for the Federal Ministry of Finance on the “Postblockareal Nord” property on Wilhelmstrasse / Leipziger Strasse in Berlin's Mitte district to accommodate...
- 2021-09-14 Heilbronn Building Yard Waterways and Shipping Office Neckar in Stuttgart has issued a contract notice for the planning, construction and operation of a new building for the Heilbronn building yard in a lifecycle partnership model to be delivered by either plan, build,...
- 2021-09-13 6th of October Dry Port PPP A private partner will deliver a dry port in the 6th of October City under a PPP project. Supported by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, (EBRD), the project is the first dry port in Egypt to be delivered under the PPP model....
- 2021-09-13 Gainesville Campus Energy System - University of Florida A private partner is sought to design, build, finance, operate and maintain a campus central energy plant on Gale Lemerand Drive; plus the construction and financing of a new South District thermal piping distribution loop; and the construction and...