Your search returned 7203 results:
News 4572 results
- 2022-05-27 World Bank supports Mongolia connectivity The World bank has provided a $100m loan to support the development of connectivity projects in Mongolia, including through the use of PPPs.
- 2022-05-24 Uzbekistan signs raft of PPP agreements The Republic of Uzbekistan has signed 11 new agreements and treaties in a bid to further accelerate its PPP momentum.
- 2022-05-23 Australian election suggests green shift The result of the Australian general election is likely to result in a greater focus on renewable energy projects across the country.
- 2022-05-19 Infra Australia chief to leave Infrastructure Australia’s chief executive is to step down from the role at the end of July.
- 2022-05-17 Ashurst adds PPP expert to infra business Law firm Ashurst has appointed two partners in its transport & infrastructure team in Australia, including a PPP expert.
Features 460 results
- 2021-11-29 Analysis: Completing the Jigsaw Bangladesh has had a long run-up in preparation of becoming a PPP hotspot. Is it now ready to finally take off?
- 2021-11-29 We Will Keep Doing PPPs Deputy Minister of Finance Odilbek Isakov speaks to Jonathan Davies on the journey Uzbekistan has taken, and where it plans to go
- 2021-05-04 Analysis: Climbing out of the Gully New Zealand’s PPP market has suffered the long shadow of the Transmission Gully project’s difficulties. Will the publication of the review pave the way for new deals, or is it too late?
- 2020-12-18 Financing Asian Development Senior Reporter Jonathan Davies talks with the Asian Development Bank’s new vice president for private sector operations and PPPs, Ashok Lavasa
- 2020-12-18 Above and Beyond Down Under Has the pandemic created the crucible that will see Australia’s PPP industry evolve into something new, asks senior reporter Jonathan Davies
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
Projects 1982 results
- 2022-05-27 Nador-Driouech Desalination Plant Morocco’s Ministry of Equipment and Water has released a tender for companies to express interest in conducting feasibility studies for a sea-water desalination plant in the country’s Oriental region. The chosen private partner will claim a...
- 2022-05-27 Garcia-Monterrey International Airport Railway Corridor The Mexican Ministry of Infrastructure, Communications and Transport is in the planning and pre-investment stage for the García-Monterrey International Airport Railway Corridor, in the state of Nuevo Leon. The airport railway corridor, which comes...
- 2022-05-26 Florida Polytechnic University ARC P3 Florida Polytechnic University has released details of its new Applied Research Center (ARC), which spans more than 90,000 square feet and comes with a $47.4m price tag. Constuction started in September 2019 and there will be an official opening in...
- 2022-05-26 Alton Estate Regeneration JV - Wandsworth Wandsworth Borough Council is seeking to establish a 50:50 joint venture (JV) with a private sector partner (PSP) in relation to the regeneration of the Alton Estate, Roehampton SW15. Under the agreement, the authority and partner will redevelop...
- 2022-05-25 Athens Court of First Instance The Greek Interministerial Committee for PPPs has given approval for the establishment and operation of the Athens Court of First Instance and Public Prosecutor’s Office of Athens. The project will consist of the financing, design, construction,...