Your search returned 7348 results:
News 4598 results
- 2022-09-30 Orrick adds Jones Day partner Law firm Orrick has hired a former Jones Day partner to bolster its renewables expertise in Singapore.
- 2022-09-29 Mott Mac unveils asset resilience tool Engineering and advisory firm Mott MacDonald has partnered with the Coalition for Climate Resilient Investment (CCRI) to develop a new guide to assess the resilience of infrastructure assets.
- 2022-09-28 Advisors chosen for Auckland Light Rail Waka Kotahi New Zealand Transport Agency, together with Auckland Transport and Auckland Council, have chosen the technical advisors to support the city’s light rail project.
- 2022-09-21 Pakistan province looks to PPP for health projects The Government of Sindh, Pakistan, is eyeing potential PPP projects in the healthcare sector as it looks to bolster its coverage.
- 2022-09-20 Strategic collaboration ‘gaining traction’ in Australia The use of strategic collaboration contracts to improve relationships in long-term projects has been on the rise, according to one advisory firm in Australia.
Features 460 results
- 2021-11-29 Analysis: Completing the Jigsaw Bangladesh has had a long run-up in preparation of becoming a PPP hotspot. Is it now ready to finally take off?
- 2021-11-29 We Will Keep Doing PPPs Deputy Minister of Finance Odilbek Isakov speaks to Jonathan Davies on the journey Uzbekistan has taken, and where it plans to go
- 2021-05-04 Analysis: Climbing out of the Gully New Zealand’s PPP market has suffered the long shadow of the Transmission Gully project’s difficulties. Will the publication of the review pave the way for new deals, or is it too late?
- 2020-12-18 Financing Asian Development Senior Reporter Jonathan Davies talks with the Asian Development Bank’s new vice president for private sector operations and PPPs, Ashok Lavasa
- 2020-12-18 Above and Beyond Down Under Has the pandemic created the crucible that will see Australia’s PPP industry evolve into something new, asks senior reporter Jonathan Davies
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
Projects 2101 results
- 2022-09-30 East County Biogas Plant The East County Joint Powers Authority (JPA) has issued a request for proposals (RFP) for a biogas energy recovery plant, part of The East County Advanced Water Purification Program (AWP). To implement the East County AWP Project, El Cajon, East San...
- 2022-09-29 Curitiba Public Lighting P3 The capital of the state of Paraná, Curitiba, has released a tender for a public lighting auction that is expected to generate investments of $65m. The National Bank for Economic and Social Development (BNDES) is providing assistance with...
- 2022-09-29 State of Ceará Sanitation P3 The state government of Ceará, Brazil, has selected a private sector partner for its major sewage treatment P3, after the completion of technical studies and a public consultation earlier this year. Set to require around $1.2bn of investment, the...
- 2022-09-28 Grande Côte Desalination Plant The National Water Company of Senegal (SONES) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with ACWA Power for the development of a desalination plant. In close collaboration with SONES, ACWA Power will oversee the development of a 300,000 m3/d...
- 2022-09-28 Auckland Light Rail Project The project will provide light rail infrastructure between Auckland city centre and Mangere and to Auckland's north-west. The authority hosted an industry briefing in Auckland on 31 July 2018 to develop a procurement strategy for the project. On 28...