Your search returned 6638 results:
News 4408 results
- 2021-04-14 Cimic eyes AU$130bn PPP pipeline Australian developer Cimic has suggested there is a strong pipeline of PPP opportunities across the globe up for grabs in 2021.
- 2021-04-08 Prior to leave Deloitte Industry veteran to retire in May; Deloitte announces global infrastructure & capital projects replacement
- 2021-04-08 EBRD, AIIB streamline co-financing arrangements Multilaterals agree new working relationship
- 2021-04-01 AMP appoints new leadership Australian giant AMP has appointed a new CEO, follow Francesco De Ferrari’s retirement.
- 2021-03-31 AMP adds Adelaide hospital stake AMP Capital has acquired a 17.26% share in the New Royal Adelaide Hospital from one of the firms delivering the project.
Features 456 results
- 2020-12-18 Financing Asian Development Senior Reporter Jonathan Davies talks with the Asian Development Bank’s new vice president for private sector operations and PPPs, Ashok Lavasa
- 2020-12-18 Above and Beyond Down Under Has the pandemic created the crucible that will see Australia’s PPP industry evolve into something new, asks senior reporter Jonathan Davies
- 2020-12-18 Recovery Room The Covid-19 global pandemic has shone the spotlight on health services around the world. Paul Jarvis takes a look at what this means for the future of health infrastructure
- 2020-11-02 Analysis: Here to Stay Development banks are being creative in helping governments deliver infrastructure through the pandemic
- 2020-10-23 Analysis: New Zealand’s uncertain PPP future Labour’s historic victory may have brought an unusual sense of certainty to New Zealand’s politics, but it has left an air of uncertainty over the PPP model
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
Projects 1585 results
- 2021-04-14 Belle Chasse Bridge and Tunnel Replacement Project A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a fixed, four-lane bridge to replace the tunnel and moveable bridge on LA 23 in Belle Chasse. Private investment for the project will be combined with a USD45m INFRA grant, USD26.2m in...
- 2021-04-14 Talca-Chillán Highway Route 5 The Ministry of Public Works has received three offers for the second concession of the Talca-Chillán Section of the Route 5 Highway. The project, which consists of improving Route 5 between the cities of Talca and Chillán, begins approximately...
- 2021-04-14 Hesse Justice Centre PPP The State of Hesse has issued a prior information notice announcing that it intends to reorganize six offices of the Hessian judiciary situated at the Konstablerwache site in Wiesbaden . The six offices include the General Public Prosecutor's Office,...
- 2021-04-14 Lake Wales Florida Redevelopment Project The Community Redevelopment Agency of the City of Lake Wales, Florida, is seeking a qualified proposer to redevelop two parcels of land situated on Lincoln Avenue for the benefit of the Community Redevelopment Area. The Community Redevelopment Agency...
- 2021-04-14 Strathcona County Broadband Services Development Strathcona County has issued an Advance Procurement Notice for proponents to submit proposals for the Broadband Services Development Project. The awarded proponent will be responsible for the design, build, install, commission, operation and...