Your search returned 6045 results:
News 4202 results
- 2019-05-21 Rubicon opens Asian office Rubicon Capital Advisors has formed a global Investor Coverage Group which includes the opening of a new office in Seoul.
- 2019-05-16 ‘Work underway’ on Suburban Rail Loop Victoria is to commence the stakeholder engagement process for the AUD50bn Suburban Rail Loop as federal election nears.
- 2019-05-15 Uzbekistan plans road PPPs The World Bank has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to help structure an expressway PPP in Uzbekistan.
- 2019-05-09 New Zealand publishes infra pipeline The New Zealand government has published a prototype infrastructure pipeline to show what projects will be delivered by major central government agencies over the next five years.
- 2019-04-29 IFC resumes airport PPP studies The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is seeking a consultant to update its work on an airport PPP in Timor Leste.
Features 372 results
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 Projects Bulletin In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- 2019-02-08 New Year Resolutions Australia is becoming a popular choice for investors, but does it have the volume to sustain competition, asks Marina Formoso
- 2018-11-30 PPP Awards 2018 The second annual PPP Awards were held in Sydney on 24 October at the Hyatt Regency Sydney
- 2018-01-09 Capacity Building The roundtables preceding the PPP Awards in Sydney highlighted concerns over market capacity, reports Amanda Nicholls
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
People 77 results
- 2018-12-03 Hard Sell Asia has massive potential for the PPP market, but a range of issues have slowed progress. MUFG’s project finance leaders in Singapore tell Paul Jarvis about efforts to turn the tide
- 2018-01-08 In the Mood Doug Segars is managing director for infrastructure finance covering EMEA at Moody’s. He speaks to Paul Jarvis about the increasing complexity of transactions
- 2017-10-01 The Numbers Man Syed Uddin joined the Bangladesh PPP unit with the task of helping to build investment in the country’s infrastructure. He talks to Amanda Nicholls
- 2017-09-01 Assured Performance Assured Guaranty Europe (AGE) has had a busy start to the year. Dominic Nathan tells Paul Jarvis why 2017 is shaping up to be a good year for the monoline
- 2017-07-01 Breaking the Monopoly Akshay Kaul is the new partner in charge of networks at UK energy regulator Ofgem. He tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s plans for transmission
Editorial blog 76 results
- 2019-04-08 The end of the affair After more than a decade covering the world of infrastructure investment, it is time to head to pastures new
- 2019-01-28 New South Fails? The case for using PPPs is often predicated on them being ‘on time and on budget’. So it is perhaps little surprise that a committee in New South Wales is questioning its use on Sydney’s delayed light rail project. But are there some broader lessons?
- 2018-01-19 The siren call of ‘bring-backery’ There is a pernicious and increasing trend towards a belief that things were ‘better in the past’. This must be combatted if real progress can be achieved
- 2017-11-23 Phil’s fillip The Autumn Budget did offer some signs of potential, but delivery remains a big question
- 2017-11-20 Action not words UK ministers need to recognise that simply stating the problem and the needs is not the same as developing effective policies to deliver new homes
Projects 1129 results
- 2019-10-26 Autopista al Mar 1 Strabag (37.5%), Sacyr (37.5%) and Concay (25%) will rehabiltate and operate the existing 71km section between Santa Fe de Antioquia and Penalisa, build and operate a 43km section between Medellin y Santa Fe de Antioquia as well as a 4.6km tunnel and...
- 2019-05-24 Chalons-en-Champagne heating concession A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a heating network across Chalons-en-Champagne for 20 years. Interested parties have until 24 June 2019 to submit responses.
- 2019-05-24 Bethune ice rink concession A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain an ice rink in Bethune under a 25-year concession. The special purpose vehicle may include Caisse des Depots et Consignations. Interested parties have until 27 August to submit responses.
- 2019-05-24 Palm Coast broadband P3 The City of Palm Coast is considering the procurement of private partners for the development of fiber-to-the-premises infrastructure. A mandatory pre-proposal meeting will take place on June 4, 2019. Proposals are due by June 28.
- 2019-05-23 B247 Muhlhausen - Bad Langensalza motorway PPP A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a 24.4km section of the motorway under a 30-year contract. The section consists of two- and four-lane carriageways with 31 bridge structures, new bypasses for Muhlhausen, Hongeda,...