Your search returned 5818 results:
News 4116 results
- 2018-11-13 NZ reveals pathfinder funding model The New Zealand government has established a partnership that will fund roads and wastewater infrastructure to support housing delivery.
- 2018-11-08 Australia to launch Pacific infra fund Australia’s Prime Minister Scott Morrison has announced two initiatives to invest in infrastructure in the Pacific region.
- 2018-11-08 Multilaterals grow PPP involvement Multilateral development banks (MDBs) are increasing their participation in private infrastructure through a range of methods, new figures have shown.
- 2018-11-06 Wallonia signs PPP MOU A Belgian regional government agency has signed a memorandum of understanding with a Pakistani province to promote cooperation on PPPs.
- 2018-11-05 HICL completes Victoria PPP disposal Investor HICL has completed the sale of its 9.7% interest in the Victoria Desalination PPP Project.
Features 368 results
- 2018-01-09 Capacity Building The roundtables preceding the PPP Awards in Sydney highlighted concerns over market capacity, reports Amanda Nicholls
- 2018-01-08 Joined Up Value Land value capture continues to be the global buzzword for infrastructure development. Paul Jarvis reports on a growing opportunity
- 2017-12-13 PPP Awards 2017 Sydney’s Shangri-La hotel played host to the inaugural PPP Awards, celebrating the best projects and teams working in the sector across the Asia-Pacific region
- 2017-12-01 Crowd Funding Investors are often suspicious of multilateral development banks. Paul Jarvis says the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank might be different
- 2017-12-01 The Trust Battle Getting officials and the wider public on board with the PPPs can be difficult. Paul Jarvis explores how greater use of data can help
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
People 76 results
- 2018-01-08 In the Mood Doug Segars is managing director for infrastructure finance covering EMEA at Moody’s. He speaks to Paul Jarvis about the increasing complexity of transactions
- 2017-10-01 The Numbers Man Syed Uddin joined the Bangladesh PPP unit with the task of helping to build investment in the country’s infrastructure. He talks to Amanda Nicholls
- 2017-09-01 Assured Performance Assured Guaranty Europe (AGE) has had a busy start to the year. Dominic Nathan tells Paul Jarvis why 2017 is shaping up to be a good year for the monoline
- 2017-07-01 Breaking the Monopoly Akshay Kaul is the new partner in charge of networks at UK energy regulator Ofgem. He tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s plans for transmission
- 2017-03-01 On Campus UPP Projects managing director Andrew Percival tells Paul Jarvis about the continuing opportunities for partnerships in student accommodation
Editorial blog 74 results
- 2018-01-19 The siren call of ‘bring-backery’ There is a pernicious and increasing trend towards a belief that things were ‘better in the past’. This must be combatted if real progress can be achieved
- 2017-11-23 Phil’s fillip The Autumn Budget did offer some signs of potential, but delivery remains a big question
- 2017-11-20 Action not words UK ministers need to recognise that simply stating the problem and the needs is not the same as developing effective policies to deliver new homes
- 2017-10-31 Joining the dots A recent Commons evidence session into the health service highlights the need for long-term maintenance budgets – but no-one seems to have made the link
- 2017-09-28 Standing above the parapet There is a positive case to be made for private finance, despite what the Labour hierarchy might think. Whether anyone will make it today is far from certain
Projects 995 results
- 2018-11-13 Batangas LNG terminal JV A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a liquefied natural gas hub in partnership with the Philippine National Oil Company (PNOC). The authority will host a pre-bid conference on 16 November, with bids due by 21 December 2018.
- 2018-11-13 Langen school PPP A partner will design, build, finance and maintain a gymnasium in Langen for 20 years, conducting extension works on the existing complex, with an area of 3,000sq m. The project, which includes a convertible area of 1,250sq m, also consists of...
- 2018-11-12 Bassum town hall PPP A partner will design, build, finance, maintain and transfer a town hall. The project will consist of a 1,350sq m complex for approximately 45 employees and it will also include a meeting room for about 200 people. The contract is expected to run...
- 2018-11-12 University of Hawaii mixed-use rental housing project A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a family-oriented mixed-use rental housing project on the University of Hawaii at Manoa (UHM) campus. The project will be situated on a 2.21-acre university-owned parcel that is the former...
- 2018-11-09 Juniper Crescent and Gilbeys Yard regeneration JV One Housing is seeking a partner to jointly deliver the regeneration of the Juniper Crescent and Gilbeys Yard estates in Camden Town. The joint venture will replace the existing 202 homes with new neighbourhoods of between 650-700 homes. This...