Your search returned 5974 results:
News 4181 results
- 2019-03-18 Pakistan seeks PPP advisor The government of Pakistan is seeking PPP advisory services for road projects.
- 2019-03-18 Fiji, IFC plan affordable housing PPPs The Fijian government and the International Finance Corporation (IFC) have signed an agreement to devise a model for affordable housing PPPs.
- 2019-03-18 Bangladesh PPP head moves to Uzbekistan Syed Uddin, the former chief executive officer (CEO) at Bangladesh’s PPP authority, has left his post in favour of an advisory role in Uzbekistan.
- 2019-03-14 AMP Capital acquires leisure PPP interest AMP Capital has acquired a 50% interest in a leisure PPP in Western Australia from John Laing.
- 2019-03-13 Melbourne Airport Rail Link agreement signed The Victorian and Australian governments have signed a Heads of Agreement for the Melbourne Airport Rail Link (MARL).
Features 372 results
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 Projects Bulletin In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- 2019-02-08 New Year Resolutions Australia is becoming a popular choice for investors, but does it have the volume to sustain competition, asks Marina Formoso
- 2018-11-30 PPP Awards 2018 The second annual PPP Awards were held in Sydney on 24 October at the Hyatt Regency Sydney
- 2018-01-09 Capacity Building The roundtables preceding the PPP Awards in Sydney highlighted concerns over market capacity, reports Amanda Nicholls
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
People 77 results
- 2018-12-03 Hard Sell Asia has massive potential for the PPP market, but a range of issues have slowed progress. MUFG’s project finance leaders in Singapore tell Paul Jarvis about efforts to turn the tide
- 2018-01-08 In the Mood Doug Segars is managing director for infrastructure finance covering EMEA at Moody’s. He speaks to Paul Jarvis about the increasing complexity of transactions
- 2017-10-01 The Numbers Man Syed Uddin joined the Bangladesh PPP unit with the task of helping to build investment in the country’s infrastructure. He talks to Amanda Nicholls
- 2017-09-01 Assured Performance Assured Guaranty Europe (AGE) has had a busy start to the year. Dominic Nathan tells Paul Jarvis why 2017 is shaping up to be a good year for the monoline
- 2017-07-01 Breaking the Monopoly Akshay Kaul is the new partner in charge of networks at UK energy regulator Ofgem. He tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s plans for transmission
Editorial blog 75 results
- 2019-01-28 New South Fails? The case for using PPPs is often predicated on them being ‘on time and on budget’. So it is perhaps little surprise that a committee in New South Wales is questioning its use on Sydney’s delayed light rail project. But are there some broader lessons?
- 2018-01-19 The siren call of ‘bring-backery’ There is a pernicious and increasing trend towards a belief that things were ‘better in the past’. This must be combatted if real progress can be achieved
- 2017-11-23 Phil’s fillip The Autumn Budget did offer some signs of potential, but delivery remains a big question
- 2017-11-20 Action not words UK ministers need to recognise that simply stating the problem and the needs is not the same as developing effective policies to deliver new homes
- 2017-10-31 Joining the dots A recent Commons evidence session into the health service highlights the need for long-term maintenance budgets – but no-one seems to have made the link
Projects 1080 results
- 2019-03-25 Mobile Infrastructure Infill Project The Welsh Government is conducting a market engagement exercise for a project to provide infrastructure for 4G mobile coverage across Wales where there are no current plans by commercial operators to provide such a service. The government is...
- 2019-03-18 Puerto Rico regional airports P3 A partner will operate and maintain nine regional airports at Arecibo, Aguadilla, Culebra, Vieques, Humacao, Mayaguez, Ponce, Ceiba and San Juan. Partners will be able to recommend capital improvements, purchase equipment and materials and manage...
- 2019-03-15 Namur courthouse PPP A partner will build, finance and maintain a new 16,000sq m courthouse in the Walloon capital Namur to agglomerate several justice and police services. The partner will deliver the new facility on the Casernes Leopold site, housing the existing...
- 2019-03-15 San Diego Navy Base P3 The Department of the Navy sought information on how partners could renovate, redevelop, and/or otherwise utilize up to 70.46 acres of the Naval Base Point Loma, Old Town Complex in San Diego. A total of 97 companies attended an industry forum on...
- 2019-03-14 Bay City Bascule Bridges P3 A partner will be responsible for the replacement, rehabilitation, operation and maintenance of the Independence Bridge and Liberty Bridge, two of the four bascule bridges in the community. Independence Bridge opened to traffic in 1976, while Liberty...