Your search returned 6182 results:
News 4249 results
- 2019-11-06 US govt to invest in Pacific cable The US government is to support the world’s longest subsea telecommunications cable under its new Blue Dot Network initiative as it prepares to launch a new development finance agency.
- 2019-11-05 ADB, WEF to mobilise finance for resilient infra The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the World Economic Forum (WEF) have signed an agreement to accelerate the intake of public and private finance into sustainable infrastructure in south-east Asia.
- 2019-11-05 US to lead Indo-Pacific infra push The US has unveiled an infrastructure programme in Asia to rival China’s Belt and Road Initiative.
- 2019-11-05 Aussie state govts to rethink complexity of PPPs Moody's has suggested that Australia governments are likely to rethink the complexity of PPPs amid a declining risk appetite by contractors.
- 2019-10-28 RFI for NZ rail franchise Auckland Transport (AT) is to issue a request for information (RFI) for an expanded rail operating contract.
Features 372 results
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 Projects Bulletin In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- 2019-02-08 New Year Resolutions Australia is becoming a popular choice for investors, but does it have the volume to sustain competition, asks Marina Formoso
- 2018-11-30 PPP Awards 2018 The second annual PPP Awards were held in Sydney on 24 October at the Hyatt Regency Sydney
- 2018-01-09 Capacity Building The roundtables preceding the PPP Awards in Sydney highlighted concerns over market capacity, reports Amanda Nicholls
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
People 77 results
- 2018-12-03 Hard Sell Asia has massive potential for the PPP market, but a range of issues have slowed progress. MUFG’s project finance leaders in Singapore tell Paul Jarvis about efforts to turn the tide
- 2018-01-08 In the Mood Doug Segars is managing director for infrastructure finance covering EMEA at Moody’s. He speaks to Paul Jarvis about the increasing complexity of transactions
- 2017-10-01 The Numbers Man Syed Uddin joined the Bangladesh PPP unit with the task of helping to build investment in the country’s infrastructure. He talks to Amanda Nicholls
- 2017-09-01 Assured Performance Assured Guaranty Europe (AGE) has had a busy start to the year. Dominic Nathan tells Paul Jarvis why 2017 is shaping up to be a good year for the monoline
- 2017-07-01 Breaking the Monopoly Akshay Kaul is the new partner in charge of networks at UK energy regulator Ofgem. He tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s plans for transmission
Editorial blog 76 results
- 2019-04-08 The end of the affair After more than a decade covering the world of infrastructure investment, it is time to head to pastures new
- 2019-01-28 New South Fails? The case for using PPPs is often predicated on them being ‘on time and on budget’. So it is perhaps little surprise that a committee in New South Wales is questioning its use on Sydney’s delayed light rail project. But are there some broader lessons?
- 2018-01-19 The siren call of ‘bring-backery’ There is a pernicious and increasing trend towards a belief that things were ‘better in the past’. This must be combatted if real progress can be achieved
- 2017-11-23 Phil’s fillip The Autumn Budget did offer some signs of potential, but delivery remains a big question
- 2017-11-20 Action not words UK ministers need to recognise that simply stating the problem and the needs is not the same as developing effective policies to deliver new homes
Projects 1219 results
- 2019-11-08 Rotherhithe and Canary Wharf crossing TfL is inviting expressions of interest for the potential development, operation and maintenance of a ferry service and associated infrastructure for cyclists and pedestrians between Rotherhithe and Canary Wharf. TfL will consider the packaging of...
- 2019-10-31 Burj Al Sahwa Transport Hub DBFOT A partner will design, build, finance, operate, maintain and transfer a transport hub on a 41,952 sq m parcel of land in Willayat A’Seeb in Muscat. In order to maximise the revenue stream, the partner may develop a mixed-use, commercial and...
- 2019-10-30 Wigan mixed-use development Wigan Council is seeking interest from the private sector for the redevelopment of the town centre. The council would like to appoint a strategic development partner to devise a funding strategy and oversee the delivery of the scheme, which includes...
- 2019-10-29 Coventry light rail The authority would like to establish a joint venture with the private sector to develop the business case, secure all planning and statutory consents, fund and operate the project, with the possibility of expanding the business to other regions of...
- 2019-10-29 Toronto Union Station Enhancement Project Partners will design and construct transit infrastructure and implement upgrades at the southernmost part of Union Station in Toronto under the alliance model. The winner will be responsible for the reconstruction of platforms 24/25 and 26/27, two...