Your search returned 6143 results:
News 4267 results
- 2020-01-27 Melbourne seeks new office Australia’s Melbourne has issued an expression of interest (EOI) to accommodate City staff
- 2020-01-13 UAE injects USD22bn into Indonesia infra Indonesian President Joko Widodo’s infrastructure investment plans have received a boost as the United Arab Emirates signs wide-reaching deal.
- 2020-01-13 South Australia ‘PPP reputation being rebuilt’ The South Australia government has backed the PPP model following schools bundle award.
- 2020-01-08 Australia schools bundle winner announced The Government of South Australia has awarded a contract to design, build, finance, and maintain two new schools.
- 2020-01-06 Update: Philippines water PPP deadline pushed back The deadline for the Lumbo Spring Bulk Water Project has been extended to 13 January 2020.
Features 449 results
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 Projects Bulletin In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- 2019-02-08 New Year Resolutions Australia is becoming a popular choice for investors, but does it have the volume to sustain competition, asks Marina Formoso
- 2018-12-03 Hard Sell Asia has massive potential for the PPP market, but a range of issues have slowed progress. MUFG’s project finance leaders in Singapore tell Paul Jarvis about efforts to turn the tide
- 2018-11-30 PPP Awards 2018 The second annual PPP Awards were held in Sydney on 24 October at the Hyatt Regency Sydney
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
Projects 1238 results
- 2020-03-18 Athens medical care and research centre The Biomedical Research Foundation, part of the government supervised Academy of Athens, is looking for a partner to design, build, finance and maintain a state-of-the-art building to provide specialist medical care and research, and also reconstruct...
- 2020-01-28 Barbados Grantley Adams International Airport (GAIA) P3 The Government of Barbados is seeking a private sector P3 partner for its international airport. The private operator is being sought for the Grantley Adams International Airport (GAIA) to operate, finance, develop and maintain the airport under a...
- 2020-01-28 University of Texas at San Antonio data facility P3 A partner will deliver a combined National Security Collaboration Center and School of Data Science facility in downtown San Antonio. An RFQ to design and build the project was launched in December 2019.
- 2020-01-28 Flanders Wastewater PPP Aquafin has tendered a contract to design, build, finance, operate and maintain a mono-treatment plant for sludge derived from urban wastewater treatment, for a prefixed period of 20 years. The value of the waste-to-energy project for a business...
- 2020-01-27 Umm Al Hayman Wastewater Project WTE Wassertechnik (a subsidiary of EVN Group) and International Financial Advisors (Kuwait) will design, build, finance, operate, maintain and transfer a wastewater treatment plant with an initial capacity of 500,000 m3/day which could be expanded by...