Your search returned 6171 results:
News 4276 results
- 2020-04-01 Agreement signed to support Korea develop overseas transport PPPs Korea Rail Network Authority (KRNW) and Korea Expressway Corporation have entered an agreement to oversee complex foreign transport projects, including the King Hamad Causeway in the Middle East
- 2020-03-20 Queensland project list hits AUD50bn Pipeline grows but private finance shrinks, finds major projects report
- 2020-03-19 Macquarie hits USD645m close on debt fund Australia’s Macquarie has completed fundraising for its Macquarie Global Infrastructure Debt Fund, raising USD645m of investor commitments.
- 2020-03-17 World Bank launches Pakistan waterway PPP The multilateral is seeking consultants for the Karachi canal rehabilitation project
- 2020-03-05 Victoria govt unveils toll structure for North East Link In a first for the state, the tolling rights for the North East Link are to held by the state
Features 450 results
- 2020-03-12 Details emerge on Plenary-CDPQ agreement The global public-private partnership market is set for disruption as Plenary Group and CDPQ look to expand their considerable portfolios; while Sun Life closes in on InfraRed Capital Partners.
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 Projects Bulletin In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- 2019-02-08 New Year Resolutions Australia is becoming a popular choice for investors, but does it have the volume to sustain competition, asks Marina Formoso
- 2018-12-03 Hard Sell Asia has massive potential for the PPP market, but a range of issues have slowed progress. MUFG’s project finance leaders in Singapore tell Paul Jarvis about efforts to turn the tide
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
Projects 1256 results
- 2020-05-16 Maribor Edvard Rusjan Airport The Slovenian Ministry of Infrastructure has issued a request for expressions of interest for the operation of country’s second largest airport. The contract will be for the long-term operation of the international airport, including the...
- 2020-04-03 Antwerp schools PPP A partner will design, build, finance and maintain the following three schools: - School complex on Schotensesteenweg Road. - Primary and secondary school on Kattendijkdok-Oostkaai Road, Madrasstraat Road and Bombaystraat Road. - De Sleutelbloem...
- 2020-04-02 New Aloha Stadium Entertainment District (NASED) A partner will design, build, finance and maintain a new 35,000-seat multi-purpose stadium and integrated entertainment district, which may include new hotels, restaurants and a retail public realm, as well as other elements. A request for...
- 2020-04-02 Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam (JBPHH) The US Department of the Navy (DON) has issued a request for information (RFI) on behalf of Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam (JBPHH) for a mixed-use TOD development in Oahu, Hawaii.The new development will be based on approximately 70 acres of ocean...
- 2020-04-02 Edmonton multi-purpose care facility NorQuest College and Covenant Care are seeking expressions of interest (EOI) to develop a multi-purpose care facility in downtown Edmonton. The authority are looking for a private sector consortium to enter into a joint venture with, to design,...