Your search returned 6976 results:
News 4510 results
- 2021-12-01 NZ infra deficit ‘a key challenge’ How to finance New Zealand’s infrastructure deficit is a vital concern for the sector as PPPs become an “increasingly important” conversation, Infrastructure New Zealan’s general manager has said.
- 2021-12-01 Bangladesh has “all the pieces in place” Exclusive: Bangladesh is preparing to enact a “strategic shift in financing” as it looks to ramp up its PPP programme.
- 2021-11-12 Bangladesh cancels flyover PPP The Government of Bangladesh has cancelled the Shantinagar-Jhilmil flyover PPP, but left the door open for it to be relaunched.
- 2021-11-05 NSW receives strong rating Ratings agency Fitch has assigned a triple-A rating to New South Wales, bolstering the state’s position as it continues to develop major infrastructure projects.
- 2021-11-02 Bangladesh tenders broadband PPP The Bangladesh Computer Council (BCC) has released a request for proposals (RFP) on its upcoming broadband PPP.
Features 460 results
- 2021-11-29 Analysis: Completing the Jigsaw Bangladesh has had a long run-up in preparation of becoming a PPP hotspot. Is it now ready to finally take off?
- 2021-11-29 We Will Keep Doing PPPs Deputy Minister of Finance Odilbek Isakov speaks to Jonathan Davies on the journey Uzbekistan has taken, and where it plans to go
- 2021-05-04 Analysis: Climbing out of the Gully New Zealand’s PPP market has suffered the long shadow of the Transmission Gully project’s difficulties. Will the publication of the review pave the way for new deals, or is it too late?
- 2020-12-18 Financing Asian Development Senior Reporter Jonathan Davies talks with the Asian Development Bank’s new vice president for private sector operations and PPPs, Ashok Lavasa
- 2020-12-18 Above and Beyond Down Under Has the pandemic created the crucible that will see Australia’s PPP industry evolve into something new, asks senior reporter Jonathan Davies
Comment 189 results
- 2018-01-08 Finance Watch A rise in global interest rates hasn't surprised many but what does this mean for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Passing the Quality Test Lee Durnford and Patrick Clarke-Fortune, of Mott MacDonald, clear up confusion on PPP compliance
- 2017-12-01 All Change, Please What the new government in New Zealand means for infra, by Stephen Selwood, chief executive, Infrastructure New Zealand
- 2017-12-01 Finance Watch The recent UK Budget had a reasonable outcome for infrastructure, says Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-12-01 Energy Capital Mark Williams, property and infrastructure expert, PA Consulting takes a look at London's RE:FIT programme
Projects 1817 results
- 2021-11-26 US Army JAB Tank P3 The US Army is looking to procure Joint Assault Bridge (JAB) Tank technology through a P3 contract. Under the plans, the Army is looking to procure a minimum of 104 JAB systems, along with auxiliary services through. Responses are due December 3,...
- 2021-11-26 Dominican Amber Highway P3 The Dominican General Directorate of Public Private Partnerships is preparing to release a request for expressions of interest on its upcoming debut highway P3. Under the plans, private partners will develop a new 32.7km toll road.
- 2021-11-26 Vienna Stadium PPP The City of Vienna has released a prior information notice (PIN) for its stadium PPP. Under the plans, a new 20,000-seat stadium is going to be developed as part of the Neu Marx development– a major initiative which has been developing a media,...
- 2021-11-25 Kampala-Jinja Expressway PPP A partner will design, build, finance, operate, maintain and transfer a limited access tolled expressway along the Northern Corridor between the cities of Kampala and Jinja. Lot 1 will deliver a 35km section of expressway from Kampala to Namagunga...
- 2021-11-25 Reno-Tahoe Airport Cargo P3 The Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority has released a request for proposals (RFP) on its cargo facility P3. The authority is looking for private partners to design, build, finance, operate and maintain a “state-of-the-art” airside and landside cargo...