Your search returned 8896 results:
News 7383 results
- 2018-09-20 InfraRed appoints infra co-heads Infrastructure investment manager InfraRed Capital Partners has appointed two infrastructure co-heads, with Ben Loomes to leave the company.
- 2018-09-20 UK rail review targets integration The UK government has launched its planned review of the rail franchising system and will include looking at increasing integration between track and train.
- 2018-09-20 Kier boosts profits Construction firm Kier revealed a 9% increase in pre-tax profits, as it looks to make £50m in proceeds from the disposal of non-core businesses.
- 2018-09-20 Sequoia to raise £200m The Sequoia Economic Infrastructure Income Fund is to proceed with a partially pre-emptive issue of ordinary shares to raise £200m.
- 2018-09-20 Bellrock restructures as further growth planned Technology-led property and facilities management firm Bellrock has announced a restructure to simplify its business following a number of acquisitions.
Features 248 results
- 2018-09-17 Leaking money After almost 30 years of underinvestment, the European Union has sanctioned Spain for its lack of water sanitation.
- 2018-09-17 Cheap Labour As funds look to diversify away from UK PFI, Dan Colombini takes a look at the political risk hanging over a huge portfolio of projects
- 2018-09-17 Ever So Good Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help resurrect PPP's image
- 2018-09-17 On the Defensive The UK’s Ministry of Defence has been pioneering improvements in collaborative working within PFI contracts
- 2018-07-02 Critical Condition As a host of contracts head towards their final years, many in the industry believe now is the time to get a grip
Comment 154 results
- 2018-07-02 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-07-01 Coming of Age Willem Stitselaar, head, Macquarie Capital Benelux
- 2017-03-01 The Right Direction Dainus Normantus, PPP analyst, project management department, Invest Lithuania
- 2016-12-01 A Polish-ed PPP Market? Michal Zieniewski, partner, White Case
- 2016-11-01 Healthy Innovation Richard Coe, project director, Kajima Partnerships, and David Acklam, commercial director, gbPartnerships
People 75 results
- 2018-09-17 New Horizons Kroll Bond Rating Agency has arrived in Europe and is looking to shake up the market. Paul Jarvis talks to Garret Tynan and Andrew Giudici on plans for the future
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2018-07-02 Speed the Plough Balfour Beatty’s Ian Rylatt believes the PPP market still has plenty of opportunity. He explains to Paul Jarvis why the sector remains a key focus for the construction firm
- 2018-04-27 Traveller’s Rest After 61 countries and over 650 flights, KPMG’s James Stewart has stepped down as global infrastructure chairman to become vice chair of KPMG in the UK. He tells Paul Jarvis about the themes and trends he has witnessed on his travels
- 2017-12-01 ‘A Great Journey’ Phillip Hall, MUFG’s head of structured finance for EMEA, tells Paul Jarvis how the bank is evolving to thrive in the changing PPP world
Editorial blog 89 results
- 2018-09-06 Reinventing the Scottish wheel As Scotland looks to Wales for PPP ideas, the industry may be starting to look up north of the border
- 2018-07-17 Time for change The UK public sector needs to be more mature in its approach to procurement decisions if private investment in infrastructure is to survive
- 2018-06-27 London calling The UK government's approaches to Heathrow and the Swansea Tidal Lagoon speak volumes
- 2018-05-18 Cost benefit? The UK government is understood to be considering providing some costs to losing bidders on major projects. It would seem a sensible move
- 2018-02-21 Fáilte Project Ireland 2040 The industry has welcomed (Fáilte) the ambition of the Irish government’s National Development Plan, albeit with a healthy degree of scepticism as to its implementation
Projects 947 results
- 2018-09-20 E10/Rv. 85 Tjeldsund - Gullesfjordbotn - Langvassbukt The project will link Tjeldsund, Gullesfjordbotn and Langvassbukt. A market engagement session will take place on 18 October 2018.
- 2018-09-19 Utah Snow College student housing P3 A partner will design, build, finance and maintain a new student housing facility at the Richfield campus. To be managed in cooperation with the State of Utah’s Department of Facility and Construction Management, the project will cater to the...
- 2018-09-19 Liege tram system PPP A partner will design, build, finance, supply and maintain a tram system in Liege. The project consists of electrified network infrastructure between Sclessin and Coronmeuse, supply rolling stock and develop 240,000sq m of urban spaces in proximity...
- 2018-09-18 Fellbach affordable housing A partner will design, build and finance a mix of affordable housing near the town centre. The partner will deliver barrier-free, family-friendly apartments as well as housing for older generations, to be let by the private partner. Spanning an area...
- 2018-09-17 Potsdam primary school PPP A partner will design, build and finance a school for approximately 540 students, along with a two-field sports hall and outdoor sports facilities. The project, to be delivered on an area of at least 4,000sq m, is expected to be operational for the...