Your search returned 10585 results:
News 8723 results
- 2020-09-18 John Laing sells IEP stake Developer John Laing has agreed to sell its 30% share in the Intercity Express Programme (IEP) Phase 2 project.
- 2020-09-18 EIB approves €12.6bn for investment Money to boost economies grappling with Covid-19 restrictions; €3bn for energy and energy efficiency schemes; €3.5bn for private sector and capital investment
- 2020-09-17 EU Commission targets green recovery The European Commission has issued calls to Member States for its climate and recovery plans as climate neutral target increases.
- 2020-09-17 UK govt ‘committed to alternative finance’ for nuclear The UK government continues to explore alternative funding models for nuclear projects and is willing to discuss new projects.
- 2020-09-17 Irish Budget to increase capital investment The Irish government has announced its Budget 2021 strategy as industry and business groups call for multi-billion ramp-up in infrastructure investment.
Features 344 results
- 2020-08-10 Rock and rolling Rock Rail chief executive officer Mark Swindell talks to Partnerships Bulletin about adventures in Europe, Australia and Cornwall.
- 2020-06-08 Handback to the future Partnerships Bulletin’s David Keniry talks to industry leaders on the need to gear up resources for expiring contracts as the impact of seminal reports on managing assets is assessed.
- 2020-04-03 Supply and demand Communities’ ability to halt the spread of coronavirus was defined by the availability of healthcare and digital infrastructure. Rubicon's John Kirwan tells Partnerships Bulletin's David Keniry why these sectors are on a path for even further growth.
- 2020-04-01 Sustaining investment Global challenges and geopolitics will guide how investment is delivered in Europe but what does the European Union’s plan for sustainable infrastructure mean for the public and private sectors? Asks editor David Keniry.
- 2020-03-12 Details emerge on Plenary-CDPQ agreement The global public-private partnership market is set for disruption as Plenary Group and CDPQ look to expand their considerable portfolios; while Sun Life closes in on InfraRed Capital Partners.
Comment 169 results
- 2020-09-11 It’s all Greek to me – for now With leadership changes inbound, can Greece’s recent momentum attract an international audience, asks senior reporter Jonathan Davies
- 2020-06-24 Recovery and renewal Newly joined director of Consultancy Services at HCP Eddie Davies, talks about the ‘new normal’ in working practices.
- 2020-05-05 Covid-19 NHS emergency Michael Boyd and Sharon Renouf, partners at Bevan Brittan discuss heading off PFI provider disruption to the NHS estate
- 2020-03-05 The Green Book and Social Value By Graham Mather CBE, President, The Infrastructure Forum
- 2020-02-12 Ireland’s National Development Plan must be delivered Years of progress in delivering essential infrastructure projects cannot be derailed by Ireland’s political inertia. Further still the Irish electorate now expect these projects to be expedited. By David Keniry, Editor.
Projects 1349 results
- 2020-09-18 Greece Lighting PPP The Greek region of Central Macedonia are looking for private partners to implement the design, build, finance, maintain and operate the street lighting infrastructure of the region's peripheral road network. The deadline for submitting Expressions...
- 2020-09-17 Lake Oswego wastewater treatment plant A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a new wastewater treatment plant in Lake Oswego. The potential P3 project relates to a replacement for the Tryon Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant, which is owned and operated by the City of...
- 2020-09-16 Eastern Inner Peripheral Thessaloniki The Hellenic Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport has released a Request for Expressions of Interest (EoI) for its flagship Thessaloniki motorway project. Under the €370m plans, a 13km stretch of the Eastern Inner Regional Thessaloniki Ring...
- 2020-09-16 Broadway Subway Project A partner will design, build and partially finance the Broadway Subway Project to deliver a 5.7km extension of the Millennium Line west of VCC-Clark Station to Arbutus Street. The partner will develop six new underground stations and associated...
- 2020-09-15 Albuquerque First and Silver P3 Albuquerque's Metropolitan Redevelopment Agency (MRA) is requesting proposals from developers to partner with the City to redevelop 101 Silver Avenue SW at the southwest corner of Silver Avenue and 1st Street into a high density residential or...