Your search returned 11677 results:
News 9358 results
- 2021-09-17 Marguerite sells Poznan waste PPP stake Investor Marguerite has sold its 50% share in the Poznan energy from waste plant in Poland to an international environmental services provider.
- 2021-09-17 Scottish Hub passes £2.5bn of completed work Scotland’s Hub programme has completed 223 community infrastructure projects since its inception, at a value of over £2.5bn.
- 2021-09-17 DIF targets Europe, ME with new hire Dutch infrastructure investor DIF has appointed a new senior director with a focus on Europe and the Middle East.
- 2021-09-17 UK appoints new PPP minister UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s ministerial reshuffle has seen the replacement of Jesse Norman as Financial Secretary to the Treasury.
- 2021-09-16 Kier returns to profit Contractor Kier has revealed a return to profit as chief executive Andrew Davies declared the firm is now in a strong position.
Features 366 results
- 2021-09-17 Analysis: The private finance mystery The UK government continues to insist it wants private finance in public projects, but remain unclear on the mechanisms it wants to use
- 2021-08-27 Cloud Computing A project to deliver a new supercomputer to the UK Met Office has the potential to revolutionise the PPP market. Paul Jarvis reports
- 2021-08-27 Majoring on the Benefits Lawrence Slade is chief executive of the Global Infrastructure Investor Association. He tells Paul Jarvis why it is such a vital time for the organisation
- 2021-08-27 Analysis: Better The Devil You Know? Despite the deadline fast approaching, there is still a lot of work to do in PFI contracts on the transition from Libor to Sonia
- 2021-08-27 The Exit Interview Dr Sue O’Connell, chief executive of Community Health Partnerships, tells Paul Jarvis how the agency in charge of the NHS LIFT programme has stayed the course as she retires after 17 years
Comment 191 results
- 2021-08-27 Stepping Up Professor Malcolm Morley OBE, Anglia Ruskin University Centre for Partnership Working
- 2021-08-27 Smart Infrastructure: A Public Sector Perspective Paul Dodds heads the Scottish Futures Trust’s infrastructure technology division. He explains what the agency is doing to stay smart
- 2021-05-28 Redressing the wound England’s Royal College of Surgeons has called for the creation of ‘surgical hubs’ to tackle the backlog caused by Covid-19. The PPP sector is ready to help, if it is allowed
- 2021-05-14 Over CAMbitious? Uncertainty surrounds the multi-billion-pound Cambridge Autonomous Metro (CAM) project. Is it an example of a scheme being too ambitious, and too entwined with its political master?
- 2021-04-26 Not Mutually exclusive The last project in the Welsh government’s Mutual Investment Model (MIM) pipeline has been tendered. But there is good reason to hope for more after May’s elections
Projects 1762 results
- 2021-09-16 Philadelphia 30th Street Station A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain the new station, including new customer amenities, retail and commercial zones, enhanced transit and pedestrian circulation. The partner will also deliver the expansion of the station’s...
- 2021-09-14 Postblockareal Nord Germany's Federal Agency for Real Estate Tasks is planning to build a new office building for the Federal Ministry of Finance on the “Postblockareal Nord” property on Wilhelmstrasse / Leipziger Strasse in Berlin's Mitte district to accommodate...
- 2021-09-14 Heilbronn Building Yard Waterways and Shipping Office Neckar in Stuttgart has issued a contract notice for the planning, construction and operation of a new building for the Heilbronn building yard in a lifecycle partnership model to be delivered by either plan, build,...
- 2021-09-13 6th of October Dry Port PPP A private partner will deliver a dry port in the 6th of October City under a PPP project. Supported by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, (EBRD), the project is the first dry port in Egypt to be delivered under the PPP model....
- 2021-09-13 Gainesville Campus Energy System - University of Florida A private partner is sought to design, build, finance, operate and maintain a campus central energy plant on Gale Lemerand Drive; plus the construction and financing of a new South District thermal piping distribution loop; and the construction and...