Your search returned 8680 results:
News 7231 results
- 2018-07-19 French heating PPP launched An intercommunal authority in north-western France has issued a concession notice for a heating PPP.
- 2018-07-19 Silvertown Tunnel proposals due Technical proposals for the Silvertown Tunnel project are due by the end of July, in a sign that procurement for the new river crossing is moving forward.
- 2018-07-18 'Further issues' delay Royal Liverpool The government remains in dialogue with those involved in the Royal Liverpool Hospital project, as Prime Minister Theresa May admits progress has taken longer than expected.
- 2018-07-18 M25 refi bonds rated Ratings agency S&P has rated the bonds issued to refinance the M25 PFI deal.
- 2018-07-18 Market sounding for German motorway A market consultation process for a motorway PPP in central Germany has been launched as the federal government announces plans to streamline infrastructure construction.
Features 244 results
- 2018-07-02 Critical Condition As a host of contracts head towards their final years, many in the industry believe now is the time to get a grip on the condition of assets. Paul Jarvis learns more
- 2018-07-02 Split Personalities Some in the private sector often talk about Benelux as a single, homogenous region. But Belgium and the Netherlands are now at quite different points in their PPP evolution. Marina Formoso and Paul Jarvis investigate
- 2018-04-27 Eye of the Storm Getting a straight view on UK investment priorities is difficult. But as Paul Jarvis finds out, there is scope for others to fill the void
- 2018-04-27 Out with the Old The secondary market has offered fertile ground for innovation. Paul Jarvis looks at how refinancings are driving change
- 2018-04-27 Reinventing Darzi Has the Naylor Review returned things to Lord Darzi’s plans for polyclinics, asks Paul Jarvis
Comment 154 results
- 2018-07-02 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-07-01 Coming of Age Willem Stitselaar, head, Macquarie Capital Benelux
- 2017-03-01 The Right Direction Dainus Normantus, PPP analyst, project management department, Invest Lithuania
- 2016-12-01 A Polish-ed PPP Market? Michal Zieniewski, partner, White Case
- 2016-11-01 Healthy Innovation Richard Coe, project director, Kajima Partnerships, and David Acklam, commercial director, gbPartnerships
People 74 results
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2018-07-02 Speed the Plough Balfour Beatty’s Ian Rylatt believes the PPP market still has plenty of opportunity. He explains to Paul Jarvis why the sector remains a key focus for the construction firm
- 2018-04-27 Traveller’s Rest After 61 countries and over 650 flights, KPMG’s James Stewart has stepped down as global infrastructure chairman to become vice chair of KPMG in the UK. He tells Paul Jarvis about the themes and trends he has witnessed on his travels
- 2017-12-01 ‘A Great Journey’ Phillip Hall, MUFG’s head of structured finance for EMEA, tells Paul Jarvis how the bank is evolving to thrive in the changing PPP world
- 2017-11-01 The Delivery Man Gerard Cahillane, deputy director at Ireland’s NDFA, tells Paul Jarvis about delivering the next round of investment
Editorial blog 88 results
- 2018-07-17 Time for change The UK public sector needs to be more mature in its approach to procurement decisions if private investment in infrastructure is to survive
- 2018-06-27 London calling The UK government's approaches to Heathrow and the Swansea Tidal Lagoon speak volumes
- 2018-05-18 Cost benefit? The UK government is understood to be considering providing some costs to losing bidders on major projects. It would seem a sensible move
- 2018-02-21 Fáilte Project Ireland 2040 The industry has welcomed (Fáilte) the ambition of the Irish government’s National Development Plan, albeit with a healthy degree of scepticism as to its implementation
- 2018-01-15 Carillion conundrum The firm’s demise is being used to heap more criticism on the private finance model. It’s time to present the public with the facts
Projects 889 results
- 2018-07-19 Rennes Nord-Est heating PPP A partner will design, build, finance and operate the Rennes Nord-Est heating network for 15 years. The winner will conduct works to modernise existing infrastructure for heat generation and distribution, while delivering complementary installations...
- 2018-07-19 Travis County New Courts Facility A partner will design, build, finance a 430,000sq ft civil and family courthouse facility to replace the Heman Marion Sweatt Courthouse, which opened in 1931. The authority will operate and maintain the project once the real estate transaction is...
- 2018-07-18 A4 AS Gotha - AS Bucha motorway PPP A partner will carry out construction works to operate and maintain the project, consisting of a 58.7 km stretch, to be procured in the fourth quarter of 2018. The availability of the road and the quality of service provision will have a significant...
- 2018-07-18 Rio Diamante - Nueva Charlone transmission line A partner will deliver a high voltage line of 500kv between Rio Diamante and Nueva Charlone, which also includes the construction of transforming stations and complementary works. Other works will include the delivery of a station in Coronel Charlone...
- 2018-07-18 Purdue University housing P3 Plenary Properties Purdue will design, build, finance, operate and maintain two new student housing facilities on the university’s West Lafayette campus. The project will consist of a 510-bed facility at the Third Street North site and a 605-bed...