Your search returned 10215 results:
News 8391 results
- 2019-11-13 Ireland to review rail strategy The state-owned transport company of Ireland is to consider desirable developments for rail for any update on the National Development Plan.
- 2019-11-13 Interserve appoints construction commercial director Interserve has appointed a new commercial director for its UK construction business.
- 2019-11-13 Chatham Financial acquires JCRA US financial risk firm Chatham Financial has acquired UK rival JCRA Group.
- 2019-11-12 Infrastructure delivery leaders to meet in Dublin next week The Partnerships Hub Ireland conference will host a series of discussions between public and private sector organisations that will shape how a multi-billion euro pipeline of projects will be delivered as Ireland’s marquee projects come to market.
- 2019-11-12 Six in for GBP1.5bn uni district development JV A university in England has invited six entities to proceed to the dialogue phase of procurement to establish a joint venture for a mixed-use city centre neighbourhood.
Features 260 results
- 2019-06-26 Ready for Action Poland’s PPP market is ripe for investment. It has been said before, but Marina Formoso explores why this time could be the right time
- 2019-06-26 Mixed Reviews We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-03-15 Moving On Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- 2019-03-15 Heating Up France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
Comment 160 results
- 2019-09-06 5G Infrastructure – Planning for the revolution? Mark Richards (Partner) and Sheridan Treger (Senior Associate), Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner.
- 2019-07-17 Highways PFI: the end of the road for Amey and Birmingham City Council Louise Robling, Partner, Bevan Brittan
- 2019-03-15 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2019-01-18 New Year, New Future Cities Kerrigan Procter, CEO, Legal & General Capital
- 2018-09-21 Poland’s Amended PPP Law Takes Effect Peter Swiecicki and Igor Hanas, Squire Patton Boggs
People 77 results
- 2019-03-15 Making Future Cities Work Kerrigan Procter of L&G Capital tells Paul Jarvis that the institutional investor still sees huge potential in the UK infrastructure market
- 2019-03-15 Taking a Risk Pauline Goreham, project risks practice leader at Willis Towers Watson, tells Paul Jarvis how one insurance broker is ready for the next PPP push
- 2018-09-17 New Horizons Kroll Bond Rating Agency has arrived in Europe and is looking to shake up the market. Paul Jarvis talks to Garret Tynan and Andrew Giudici on plans for the future
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2018-07-02 Speed the Plough Balfour Beatty’s Ian Rylatt believes the PPP market still has plenty of opportunity. He explains to Paul Jarvis why the sector remains a key focus for the construction firm
Editorial blog 108 results
- 2019-04-08 The end of the affair After more than a decade covering the world of infrastructure investment, it is time to head to pastures new
- 2019-04-01 Enough is enough I have done my best to avoid discussing the B word for as long as possible, but as things continue to drag on, the damage being done by Brexit can no longer be ignored
- 2019-03-25 The Regeneration Game Ever since the ‘death of PFI’, the opportunities for more bespoke, local developments have been growing. This sector clearly has the potential to flourish as a market in the UK, as some recent progress has shown.
- 2019-03-18 Ill Winds Interserve’s woes may not have had the impact of Carillion, but have nonetheless provided fuel for the anti-outsourcing lobby
- 2019-03-04 Getting Stronger? The UK government's new Stronger Towns Fund will need to work in partnership with a wide range of organisations if it is to avoid throwing good money after bad
Projects 1219 results
- 2019-11-08 Rotherhithe and Canary Wharf crossing TfL is inviting expressions of interest for the potential development, operation and maintenance of a ferry service and associated infrastructure for cyclists and pedestrians between Rotherhithe and Canary Wharf. TfL will consider the packaging of...
- 2019-10-31 Burj Al Sahwa Transport Hub DBFOT A partner will design, build, finance, operate, maintain and transfer a transport hub on a 41,952 sq m parcel of land in Willayat A’Seeb in Muscat. In order to maximise the revenue stream, the partner may develop a mixed-use, commercial and...
- 2019-10-30 Wigan mixed-use development Wigan Council is seeking interest from the private sector for the redevelopment of the town centre. The council would like to appoint a strategic development partner to devise a funding strategy and oversee the delivery of the scheme, which includes...
- 2019-10-29 Coventry light rail The authority would like to establish a joint venture with the private sector to develop the business case, secure all planning and statutory consents, fund and operate the project, with the possibility of expanding the business to other regions of...
- 2019-10-29 Toronto Union Station Enhancement Project Partners will design and construct transit infrastructure and implement upgrades at the southernmost part of Union Station in Toronto under the alliance model. The winner will be responsible for the reconstruction of platforms 24/25 and 26/27, two...