Your search returned 11405 results:
News 9196 results
- 2021-06-24 RFP for €700m Greek broadband The Greek government has invited final tenders from eight bidders on its Ultra-Fast Broadband (UFBB) PPP scheme.
- 2021-06-24 London Underground 4G concession awarded Transport for London (TfL) has awarded BAI Communications the concession to deliver 4G connectivity across the entire tube network.
- 2021-06-23 Aberdeen tenders hydrogen hub PPP Aberdeen City Council has released a contract notice for private partners to develop its £215m Aberdeen Hydrogen Hub Strategic Partnership.
- 2021-06-22 FC for French broadband PPP Financial close has been reached on a €167m broadband PPP in the French department of Jura.
- 2021-06-22 GIC adds to UK student uni portfolio Unite Students has sold two of its London student accommodation blocks into its Singapore wealth fund backed joint venture.
Features 360 results
- 2021-06-21 Analysis: What does a new UK infrastructure bank mean? The new bank has opened its doors after a relatively short set-up period. Can it do what Chancellor Rishi Sunak and others hope, or is it just another empty initiative?
- 2021-04-19 Profile: The Pace of Change James Stewart has been at the heart of the UK and global infrastructure market for over three decades. As he steps back and looks for new challenges, Paul Jarvis catches up with him to get his views on how things have changed – and what comes next
- 2021-04-19 Is PPP Dead in the UK? There appears little appetite from government to introduce a bold pipeline of partnership projects in the UK. So why is the industry so busy?
- 2021-04-19 Preserving and promoting the tilt to green in the Covid-19 era John Seed, Head of Policy Unit, Sustainable Infrastructure Group, at the EBRD, discusses the bank’s response to the pandemic
- 2021-03-30 Higher Education PPP Report 2021 Partnerships Bulletin and Projects Bulletin have published an in-depth report looking at the higher education market
Comment 189 results
- 2021-05-28 Redressing the wound England’s Royal College of Surgeons has called for the creation of ‘surgical hubs’ to tackle the backlog caused by Covid-19. The PPP sector is ready to help, if it is allowed
- 2021-05-14 Over CAMbitious? Uncertainty surrounds the multi-billion-pound Cambridge Autonomous Metro (CAM) project. Is it an example of a scheme being too ambitious, and too entwined with its political master?
- 2021-04-26 Not Mutually exclusive The last project in the Welsh government’s Mutual Investment Model (MIM) pipeline has been tendered. But there is good reason to hope for more after May’s elections
- 2021-04-19 Transforming Public Procurement Anonymous: One public sector procurer shares their views on the UK government’s procurement proposals
- 2021-02-26 Budget offers infrastructure promise Anticipation grows as UK government searches for infra bank chair, writes Managing Editor Paul Jarvis
Projects 1660 results
- 2021-06-24 Ultra-Fast Broadband PPP, Greece A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain broadband infrastructure at several locations across the country under a 20-year contract. The project has a total budget of EUR700m and is expected to receive a public contribution of...
- 2021-06-24 North East Link The ring road will begin on the Eastern Freeway at Springvale Road, where the capacity of the Eastern will be doubled with six extra dedicated lanes. The freeway will link to a new six-lane, 5km tunnel beneath the Yarra River with local underground...
- 2021-06-23 Cincinnati Airport Retrofit P3 Kenton County, Kentucky is seeking consultants for the development and execution of a Guaranteed Energy Savings and Sustainability Master Plan and Program Implementation (GESSMPP) at the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. The...
- 2021-06-23 Jubail IWP 3B Water Plant The Saudi Water Partnership Company announced the consortium comprising of Engie, Nesma and Ajlan as the preferred bidder for its Jubail IWP 3B water plant project. The consortium made up of Aqualia, Haaco and Alfanar has been selected as back-up. ...
- 2021-06-23 Aberdeen Hydrogen Hub Strategic Partnership Aberdeen City Council is seeking to procure an experienced strategic partner to form a joint venture with the Council in order to secure low carbon infrastructure investment and delivery capability in support of the City's Hydrogen Hub and Net Zero...