Your search returned 9806 results:
News 8076 results
- 2019-05-23 EoI for Greek marina PPP A region in southern Greece has issued a request for expressions of interest for a marina PPP.
- 2019-05-23 Industry forum for German motorway PPP Germany’s federal transport agency Deges is to hold an information session for a new motorway PPP.
- 2019-05-23 English council launches major development JV A council in the south-east of England has issued a contract notice for the development of multiple sites.
- 2019-05-22 UK infra debate arrives at key juncture As discussions on the role of private finance in infrastructure intensify across the UK, the fate of a project in North Wales looks set to shape the debate.
- 2019-05-22 InfraRed in ‘constructive discussions’ with UK policymakers InfraRed Capital Partners has revealed it is engaged in constructive discussions with UK policymakers on the private sector's involvement in infrastructure delivery.
Features 258 results
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-03-15 Moving On Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- 2019-03-15 Heating Up France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
- 2019-03-15 New Clear Option EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- 2019-02-08 Projects Bulletin In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
Comment 158 results
- 2019-03-15 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2019-01-18 New Year, New Future Cities Kerrigan Procter, CEO, Legal & General Capital
- 2018-09-21 Poland’s Amended PPP Law Takes Effect Peter Swiecicki and Igor Hanas, Squire Patton Boggs
- 2018-09-17 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2018-07-02 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
People 77 results
- 2019-03-15 Making Future Cities Work Kerrigan Procter of L&G Capital tells Paul Jarvis that the institutional investor still sees huge potential in the UK infrastructure market
- 2019-03-15 Taking a Risk Pauline Goreham, project risks practice leader at Willis Towers Watson, tells Paul Jarvis how one insurance broker is ready for the next PPP push
- 2018-09-17 New Horizons Kroll Bond Rating Agency has arrived in Europe and is looking to shake up the market. Paul Jarvis talks to Garret Tynan and Andrew Giudici on plans for the future
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2018-07-02 Speed the Plough Balfour Beatty’s Ian Rylatt believes the PPP market still has plenty of opportunity. He explains to Paul Jarvis why the sector remains a key focus for the construction firm
Editorial blog 108 results
- 2019-04-08 The end of the affair After more than a decade covering the world of infrastructure investment, it is time to head to pastures new
- 2019-04-01 Enough is enough I have done my best to avoid discussing the B word for as long as possible, but as things continue to drag on, the damage being done by Brexit can no longer be ignored
- 2019-03-25 The Regeneration Game Ever since the ‘death of PFI’, the opportunities for more bespoke, local developments have been growing. This sector clearly has the potential to flourish as a market in the UK, as some recent progress has shown.
- 2019-03-18 Ill Winds Interserve’s woes may not have had the impact of Carillion, but have nonetheless provided fuel for the anti-outsourcing lobby
- 2019-03-04 Getting Stronger? The UK government's new Stronger Towns Fund will need to work in partnership with a wide range of organisations if it is to avoid throwing good money after bad
Projects 1129 results
- 2019-10-26 Autopista al Mar 1 Strabag (37.5%), Sacyr (37.5%) and Concay (25%) will rehabiltate and operate the existing 71km section between Santa Fe de Antioquia and Penalisa, build and operate a 43km section between Medellin y Santa Fe de Antioquia as well as a 4.6km tunnel and...
- 2019-05-24 Chalons-en-Champagne heating concession A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a heating network across Chalons-en-Champagne for 20 years. Interested parties have until 24 June 2019 to submit responses.
- 2019-05-24 Bethune ice rink concession A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain an ice rink in Bethune under a 25-year concession. The special purpose vehicle may include Caisse des Depots et Consignations. Interested parties have until 27 August to submit responses.
- 2019-05-24 Palm Coast broadband P3 The City of Palm Coast is considering the procurement of private partners for the development of fiber-to-the-premises infrastructure. A mandatory pre-proposal meeting will take place on June 4, 2019. Proposals are due by June 28.
- 2019-05-23 B247 Muhlhausen - Bad Langensalza motorway PPP A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a 24.4km section of the motorway under a 30-year contract. The section consists of two- and four-lane carriageways with 31 bridge structures, new bypasses for Muhlhausen, Hongeda,...