Your search returned 9589 results:
News 7911 results
- 2019-03-18 Herts regen signed A £350m regeneration programme funded by a consortium of partners has been signed in Hertfordshire.
- 2019-03-18 UK warned investors ‘in retreat mode’ The UK government has been warned that investors could head elsewhere unless more effort is made to use existing tools to increase infrastructure delivery.
- 2019-03-18 Interserve completes pre-pack sale Support services giant says move means ‘business as usual’; rumours swirl over potential rival takeover bids
- 2019-03-18 BBGI finds partner for Welsh road Investor BBGI is understood to have teamed up with another partner as it looks to re-enter the running for the A465 mutual investment model (MIM) project in Wales.
- 2019-03-15 Lithuania launches military PPPs The Lithuanian government has issued a contract notice for a PPP scheme to deliver three military barracks projects.
Features 258 results
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-03-15 Moving On Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- 2019-03-15 Heating Up France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
- 2019-03-15 New Clear Option EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- 2019-02-08 Projects Bulletin In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
Comment 158 results
- 2019-03-15 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2019-01-18 New Year, New Future Cities Kerrigan Procter, CEO, Legal & General Capital
- 2018-09-21 Poland’s Amended PPP Law Takes Effect Peter Swiecicki and Igor Hanas, Squire Patton Boggs
- 2018-09-17 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2018-07-02 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
People 77 results
- 2019-03-15 Making Future Cities Work Kerrigan Procter of L&G Capital tells Paul Jarvis that the institutional investor still sees huge potential in the UK infrastructure market
- 2019-03-15 Taking a Risk Pauline Goreham, project risks practice leader at Willis Towers Watson, tells Paul Jarvis how one insurance broker is ready for the next PPP push
- 2018-09-17 New Horizons Kroll Bond Rating Agency has arrived in Europe and is looking to shake up the market. Paul Jarvis talks to Garret Tynan and Andrew Giudici on plans for the future
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2018-07-02 Speed the Plough Balfour Beatty’s Ian Rylatt believes the PPP market still has plenty of opportunity. He explains to Paul Jarvis why the sector remains a key focus for the construction firm
Editorial blog 105 results
- 2019-03-18 Ill Winds Interserve’s woes may not have had the impact of Carillion, but have nonetheless provided fuel for the anti-outsourcing lobby
- 2019-03-04 Getting Stronger? The UK government's new Stronger Towns Fund will need to work in partnership with a wide range of organisations if it is to avoid throwing good money after bad
- 2019-02-25 Play Time The launch of the UK government's outsourcing 'Playbook' may signal an important shift in thinking when it comes to risk
- 2019-02-18 In search of the Brits As Brexit looms, should the market be concerned about the lack of interest from British contractors in being PPP bid leaders?
- 2019-02-11 Transported to the future Whether it’s experts getting excited about autonomous vehicles or governments looking for ideas to revolutionise roads, there’s a lot of talk about transport systems at present
Projects 1080 results
- 2019-03-25 Mobile Infrastructure Infill Project The Welsh Government is conducting a market engagement exercise for a project to provide infrastructure for 4G mobile coverage across Wales where there are no current plans by commercial operators to provide such a service. The government is...
- 2019-03-18 Puerto Rico regional airports P3 A partner will operate and maintain nine regional airports at Arecibo, Aguadilla, Culebra, Vieques, Humacao, Mayaguez, Ponce, Ceiba and San Juan. Partners will be able to recommend capital improvements, purchase equipment and materials and manage...
- 2019-03-15 Namur courthouse PPP A partner will build, finance and maintain a new 16,000sq m courthouse in the Walloon capital Namur to agglomerate several justice and police services. The partner will deliver the new facility on the Casernes Leopold site, housing the existing...
- 2019-03-15 San Diego Navy Base P3 The Department of the Navy sought information on how partners could renovate, redevelop, and/or otherwise utilize up to 70.46 acres of the Naval Base Point Loma, Old Town Complex in San Diego. A total of 97 companies attended an industry forum on...
- 2019-03-14 Bay City Bascule Bridges P3 A partner will be responsible for the replacement, rehabilitation, operation and maintenance of the Independence Bridge and Liberty Bridge, two of the four bascule bridges in the community. Independence Bridge opened to traffic in 1976, while Liberty...