Your search returned 10294 results:
News 8530 results
- 2020-04-06 SFT clarifies Covid-19 supplier relief Guidance note follows Westminster position on PPPs
- 2020-04-02 Guidance note clarifies PFI payments protected Authorities told to maintain unitary charges despite Covid-19 challenges
- 2020-03-27 English EV superhub tendered The UK’s largest public electric vehicle (EV) charging superhub is to be delivered under multiple contracts following market feedback.
- 2020-03-27 Supplier relief ‘applies to PFIs’ Payments must continue despite Covid-19 uncertainty, UK public sector advised
- 2020-03-25 UK rail study launched The National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) has invited ideas on transforming rail infrastructure across parts of England and Scotland
Features 342 results
- 2020-04-03 Supply and demand Communities’ ability to halt the spread of coronavirus was defined by the availability of healthcare and digital infrastructure. Rubicon's John Kirwan tells Partnerships Bulletin's David Keniry why these sectors are on a path for even further growth.
- 2020-04-01 Sustaining investment Global challenges and geopolitics will guide how investment is delivered in Europe but what does the European Union’s plan for sustainable infrastructure mean for the public and private sectors? Asks editor David Keniry.
- 2020-03-12 Details emerge on Plenary-CDPQ agreement The global public-private partnership market is set for disruption as Plenary Group and CDPQ look to expand their considerable portfolios; while Sun Life closes in on InfraRed Capital Partners.
- 2019-12-19 Evolution or revolution? Can PPPs become more flexible beasts and how can we instil a culture of change? These were some of the ‘Big Questions’ we asked at a recent roundtable with DLA Piper and Affinitext
- 2019-11-22 Joining the dots Asif Ghafoor tells David Keniry how Amey plans to join up technology, people and policy as big changes come to the infrastructure and mobility markets.
Comment 166 results
- 2020-03-05 The Green Book and Social Value By Graham Mather CBE, President, The Infrastructure Forum
- 2020-02-12 Ireland’s National Development Plan must be delivered Years of progress in delivering essential infrastructure projects cannot be derailed by Ireland’s political inertia. Further still the Irish electorate now expect these projects to be expedited. By David Keniry, Editor.
- 2020-01-29 Urgent need to decarbonise the UK’s built environment Nick Maggs, business & development director at Amey discusses becoming NetZero
- 2020-01-10 Regulated Infrastructure Investment offers much promise for the future Graham Mather CBE, President, The Infrastructure Forum comments on their report, sent to the UK Government today, which advocates for the Regulated Infrastructure Investment (RII) model
- 2019-12-19 The theory of evolution How successfully you manage project evolution is perhaps the biggest test that your PPP will go through says Alison Fagan, partner at DLA Piper.
Projects 1256 results
- 2020-05-16 Maribor Edvard Rusjan Airport The Slovenian Ministry of Infrastructure has issued a request for expressions of interest for the operation of country’s second largest airport. The contract will be for the long-term operation of the international airport, including the...
- 2020-04-03 Antwerp schools PPP A partner will design, build, finance and maintain the following three schools: - School complex on Schotensesteenweg Road. - Primary and secondary school on Kattendijkdok-Oostkaai Road, Madrasstraat Road and Bombaystraat Road. - De Sleutelbloem...
- 2020-04-02 New Aloha Stadium Entertainment District (NASED) A partner will design, build, finance and maintain a new 35,000-seat multi-purpose stadium and integrated entertainment district, which may include new hotels, restaurants and a retail public realm, as well as other elements. A request for...
- 2020-04-02 Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam (JBPHH) The US Department of the Navy (DON) has issued a request for information (RFI) on behalf of Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam (JBPHH) for a mixed-use TOD development in Oahu, Hawaii.The new development will be based on approximately 70 acres of ocean...
- 2020-04-02 Edmonton multi-purpose care facility NorQuest College and Covenant Care are seeking expressions of interest (EOI) to develop a multi-purpose care facility in downtown Edmonton. The authority are looking for a private sector consortium to enter into a joint venture with, to design,...