Your search returned 8435 results:
News 7061 results
- 2018-05-25 Former UBS manager heads to Porterbrook Rolling stock leasing firm Porterbrook has appointed a new head of structured finance.
- 2018-05-25 Deadline extended for Polish waste-to-heat PPP A local authority in Poland has extended the deadline for the receipt of tenders for a waste-to-heat PPP.
- 2018-05-25 Treasury reviewing Midland Met PF2 options The Treasury is going through its processes to ensure the best value-for-money delivery of the Midland Metropolitan PF2, as Carillion's replacement waits in the wings.
- 2018-05-24 Salford to end regen JV Salford City Council has decided not to renew its regeneration joint venture vehicle when the contract comes to an end in 2020.
- 2018-05-24 Ashurst adds infra expert to Paris team Ashurst has hired an energy and infrastructure expert to strengthen its Paris practice.
Features 242 results
- 2018-04-27 Eye of the Storm Getting a straight view on UK investment priorities is difficult. But as Paul Jarvis finds out, there is scope for others to fill the void
- 2018-04-27 Out with the Old The secondary market has offered fertile ground for innovation. Paul Jarvis looks at how refinancings are driving change
- 2018-04-27 Reinventing Darzi Has the Naylor Review returned things to Lord Darzi’s plans for polyclinics, asks Paul Jarvis
- 2018-01-08 Land of Promise Rising population and a supportive government gave a feeling of positivity to the fifth annual Financing Irish Infrastructure
- 2017-12-01 Still Hungry The market for PPP investment in the UK and Europe may be dwindling, but appetite from the private sector remains there, reports Marina Formoso
Comment 153 results
- 2017-07-01 Coming of Age Willem Stitselaar, head, Macquarie Capital Benelux
- 2017-03-01 The Right Direction Dainus Normantus, PPP analyst, project management department, Invest Lithuania
- 2016-12-01 A Polish-ed PPP Market? Michal Zieniewski, partner, White Case
- 2016-11-01 Healthy Innovation Richard Coe, project director, Kajima Partnerships, and David Acklam, commercial director, gbPartnerships
- 2016-10-01 Russia is Counting on PPPs Vladimir Kilinkarov, partner, head of PPP practice, Maxima Legal
People 72 results
- 2018-04-27 Traveller’s Rest After 61 countries and over 650 flights, KPMG’s James Stewart has stepped down as global infrastructure chairman to become vice chair of KPMG in the UK. He tells Paul Jarvis about the themes and trends he has witnessed on his travels
- 2017-12-01 ‘A Great Journey’ Phillip Hall, MUFG’s head of structured finance for EMEA, tells Paul Jarvis how the bank is evolving to thrive in the changing PPP world
- 2017-11-01 The Delivery Man Gerard Cahillane, deputy director at Ireland’s NDFA, tells Paul Jarvis about delivering the next round of investment
- 2017-09-01 The Spanish are Coming Ovidio Bartolomé de Miguel has arrived at Sacyr’s new London office, and the company is not the only Spanish contractor in town, reports Marina Formoso
- 2017-07-01 The Insurance Man Darryl Murphy, head of debt investment at Aviva Investors discusses where he intends to take the organisation next
Editorial blog 86 results
- 2018-05-18 Cost benefit? The UK government is understood to be considering providing some costs to losing bidders on major projects. It would seem a sensible move
- 2018-02-21 Fáilte Project Ireland 2040 The industry has welcomed (Fáilte) the ambition of the Irish government’s National Development Plan, albeit with a healthy degree of scepticism as to its implementation
- 2018-01-15 Carillion conundrum The firm’s demise is being used to heap more criticism on the private finance model. It’s time to present the public with the facts
- 2018-01-03 New start Lord Adonis’ resignation from the National Infrastructure Commission means the future direction of the organisation is unclear as we enter a new year
- 2017-07-17 A right Carilli-on The firm’s woes go to show that PPP deals are not the risk-free cash cows opponents like to imagine them to be
Projects 821 results
- 2018-05-25 West Santa Ana Branch Transit Corridor The project consists of a new 20-mile light rail transit line connecting downtown Los Angeles to south-east LA County. The project area is home to 1.2 million residents as well as a job center to approximately 584,000 employees. Projections show an...
- 2018-05-25 University of North Carolina at Wilmington Village A partner will develop student housing buildings, associated parking, and a possible dining facility on land owned by the university and leased to the developer. The on-campus buildings potentially will be designed, constructed, fully financed,...
- 2018-05-25 Kortowo Heating Plant Project A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain the facility for 30 years from the date of award. The plant will be used for recycling purposes to generate heat for the city of Olsztyn. Construction works are expected to take five years....
- 2018-05-24 Stockton-on-Tees Victoria housing site Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council is seeking a joint venture partner for the redevelopment of the Victoria housing site. The joint venture will transform the north-eastern quadrant of the town centre. Interested parties have until 27 July 2018 to...
- 2018-05-24 El Dorado II Airport A partner will build, finance, operate and maintain the airport, which will consist of one runway in the first phase, with additional ones planned to be delivered through subsequent tenders. The airport will also include a control tower, cargo area,...