Your search returned 10211 results:
News 8471 results
- 2020-01-28 Ireland preps telecoms concession The Irish government is seeking advisory services for the procurement of a concessionaire for telecommunications infrastructure
- 2020-01-28 PIN issued for Welsh health PPP project A prior information notice (PIN) has been issued for the New Velindre Cancer Centre Project in Cardiff.
- 2020-01-28 NHS needs to make ‘effective use of existing buildings’ before spending The director of asset management for the NHS in England has stated that regeneration of existing assets is in the NHS’s future
- 2020-01-28 RFQ for Belgian wastewater PPP A request for qualifications (RFQ) has been issued for a wastewater PPP in Flanders with an information session scheduled for this week.
- 2020-01-28 Scottish Government, SfT back infrastructure programme The Scottish Government and Scottish Futures Trust are to consider a watchdog report that recommends the government set out how the Mutual Investment Model (MIM) will operate, Partnerships Bulletin understands.
Features 339 results
- 2019-12-19 Evolution or revolution? Can PPPs become more flexible beasts and how can we instil a culture of change? These were some of the ‘Big Questions’ we asked at a recent roundtable with DLA Piper and Affinitext
- 2019-11-22 Joining the dots Asif Ghafoor tells David Keniry how Amey plans to join up technology, people and policy as big changes come to the infrastructure and mobility markets.
- 2019-06-26 Ready for Action Poland’s PPP market is ripe for investment. It has been said before, but Marina Formoso explores why this time could be the right time
- 2019-06-26 Mixed Reviews We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
Comment 163 results
- 2020-01-10 Regulated Infrastructure Investment offers much promise for the future Graham Mather CBE, President, The Infrastructure Forum comments on their report, sent to the UK Government today, which advocates for the Regulated Infrastructure Investment (RII) model
- 2019-12-19 The theory of evolution How successfully you manage project evolution is perhaps the biggest test that your PPP will go through says Alison Fagan, partner at DLA Piper.
- 2019-12-19 It’s all in the preparation Graham Thomson, CEO of Affinitext, believes the secret to managing a smooth handback is preparation, preparation and more preparation
- 2019-09-06 5G Infrastructure – Planning for the revolution? Mark Richards (Partner) and Sheridan Treger (Senior Associate), Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner.
- 2019-07-17 Highways PFI: the end of the road for Amey and Birmingham City Council Louise Robling, Partner, Bevan Brittan
Projects 1238 results
- 2020-03-18 Athens medical care and research centre The Biomedical Research Foundation, part of the government supervised Academy of Athens, is looking for a partner to design, build, finance and maintain a state-of-the-art building to provide specialist medical care and research, and also reconstruct...
- 2020-01-28 Barbados Grantley Adams International Airport (GAIA) P3 The Government of Barbados is seeking a private sector P3 partner for its international airport. The private operator is being sought for the Grantley Adams International Airport (GAIA) to operate, finance, develop and maintain the airport under a...
- 2020-01-28 University of Texas at San Antonio data facility P3 A partner will deliver a combined National Security Collaboration Center and School of Data Science facility in downtown San Antonio. An RFQ to design and build the project was launched in December 2019.
- 2020-01-28 Flanders Wastewater PPP Aquafin has tendered a contract to design, build, finance, operate and maintain a mono-treatment plant for sludge derived from urban wastewater treatment, for a prefixed period of 20 years. The value of the waste-to-energy project for a business...
- 2020-01-27 Umm Al Hayman Wastewater Project WTE Wassertechnik (a subsidiary of EVN Group) and International Financial Advisors (Kuwait) will design, build, finance, operate, maintain and transfer a wastewater treatment plant with an initial capacity of 500,000 m3/day which could be expanded by...