Your search returned 10943 results:
News 8930 results
- 2021-01-26 Former Aecom leader heads to Kier Contractor Kier has appointed a former Aecom chief operating officer as the new head of its Regional Building London business.
- 2021-01-26 UK spearheads resilience investment The UK government is leading international efforts to increase climate resilience around the world through boosting investment in infrastructure and other projects.
- 2021-01-26 Winner for Walsall regen Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council (WMBC) and Homes England have awarded the Phoenix 10 regeneration project to Henry Boot Developments.
- 2021-01-25 Govt injects £760m into East West Rail The UK government has announced £760m for the delivery of the next phase of the East West Rail programme.
- 2021-01-25 Approval for London housing scheme A project to deliver 852 new homes in Acton has been given the go-ahead by local councillors, paving the way for Transport for London (TfL) to progress its search for a private partner.
Features 352 results
- 2020-12-18 Back with a Bank The UK is preparing an infrastructure bank. Our annual conference debated whether this means the country’s private finance market is back in business
- 2020-12-18 Analysis: The Balancing Act Getting value for money in projects is important, but as many come to the end of their lives, keeping the private sector engaged is critical too
- 2020-12-18 Recovery Room The Covid-19 global pandemic has shone the spotlight on health services around the world. Paul Jarvis takes a look at what this means for the future of health infrastructure
- 2020-12-04 Analysis: Banking on Success Over the past decade, we have seen all manner of concepts launched to replace PFI. The National Infrastructure Bank must offer a real way forward
- 2020-11-02 Analysis: Here to Stay Development banks are being creative in helping governments deliver infrastructure through the pandemic
Comment 182 results
- 2021-01-18 Hot stuff Heat and power networks are in vogue in the UK and that could be good news for PPP investors, says Paul Jarvis
- 2020-12-18 Rail’s Revolution Railway stations are becoming important community hubs, explain Anna Heaton, partner and co-head of the transport sector at Addleshaw Goddard, and Mike Gardner, technical director for urban transport & regeneration at Atkins
- 2020-12-18 Crossing the Line Harriet Gladwell-Phillips, Sir Robert McAlpine Capital Ventures, and Richard Coe, Kajima Partnerships
- 2020-12-18 Avoiding Disputes at Expiry Stephenson Harwood partners Jonathan Cripps, Charlotte Heywood and the team consider some of the pitfalls that partners can face as projects head towards handback
- 2020-12-18 Covid Contingency Planning Judith Hopper, partner, and Olivia Blessington, senior associate, Bevan Brittan
Projects 1479 results
- 2021-01-26 Abu Dhabi Waste-to-Energy Power Plant Project The Emirates Water and Electricity Company (EWEC) and Abu Dhabi Waste Management Center (Tadweer) have launched a tender process for the development of a greenfield Waste-to-Energy (WtE) Independent Power Project (IPP). The WtE plant, to be located...
- 2021-01-26 Walsall Redevelopment Project Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council (WMBC) and Homes England (the Landowners) are seeking to secure the remediation and redevelopment for employment purposes of 2 adjoining sites known as James Bridge and Alumwell located in Darlaston, Walsall. The...
- 2021-01-25 Acton Mixed-Use Redevelopment Project Transport for London have issued a Prior Information Notice regarding their consideration of launching a procurement process to appoint a joint venture property development partner for a multi-phased, mixed use redevelopment of two current transport...
- 2021-01-25 University of Maine Retrofit P3 The University of Maine (UoM) has released a request for Qualifications (RFQ) for its Historical Buildings Redevelopment P3. Under the design, renovate, finance, operate, and maintain plans, the Coburn and Holmes Halls – two buildings over a...
- 2021-01-25 Thames Water Solar Project Thames Water are looking for a number of partners to help achieve our aim of reducing the reliance on electricity from the grid. The company are looking for both EPC contractors to install solar systems and funding partners to both fund and install...