Your search returned 10065 results:
News 8276 results
- 2019-09-17 UPP appoints HCP director University Partnerships Programme (UPP) has announced the appointment of Babajide Ogunniyi as asset management director.
- 2019-09-17 Industry day announced for HS2 High Speed Two (HS2) Ltd is to host an industry day in Birmingham.
- 2019-09-17 New chair for Community Health Partnerships The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has appointed a new chair for Community Health Partnerships (CHP).
- 2019-09-17 Ukraine port PPPs tendered The Ukrainian government has launched tenders for two seaport PPPs.
- 2019-09-16 WFW appoints projects partner Watson Farley & Williams has appointed a new corporate and projects partner in Munich.
Features 260 results
- 2019-06-26 Ready for Action Poland’s PPP market is ripe for investment. It has been said before, but Marina Formoso explores why this time could be the right time
- 2019-06-26 Mixed Reviews We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-03-15 Moving On Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- 2019-03-15 Heating Up France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
Comment 160 results
- 2019-09-06 5G Infrastructure – Planning for the revolution? Mark Richards (Partner) and Sheridan Treger (Senior Associate), Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner.
- 2019-07-17 Highways PFI: the end of the road for Amey and Birmingham City Council Louise Robling, Partner, Bevan Brittan
- 2019-03-15 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2019-01-18 New Year, New Future Cities Kerrigan Procter, CEO, Legal & General Capital
- 2018-09-21 Poland’s Amended PPP Law Takes Effect Peter Swiecicki and Igor Hanas, Squire Patton Boggs
People 77 results
- 2019-03-15 Making Future Cities Work Kerrigan Procter of L&G Capital tells Paul Jarvis that the institutional investor still sees huge potential in the UK infrastructure market
- 2019-03-15 Taking a Risk Pauline Goreham, project risks practice leader at Willis Towers Watson, tells Paul Jarvis how one insurance broker is ready for the next PPP push
- 2018-09-17 New Horizons Kroll Bond Rating Agency has arrived in Europe and is looking to shake up the market. Paul Jarvis talks to Garret Tynan and Andrew Giudici on plans for the future
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2018-07-02 Speed the Plough Balfour Beatty’s Ian Rylatt believes the PPP market still has plenty of opportunity. He explains to Paul Jarvis why the sector remains a key focus for the construction firm
Editorial blog 108 results
- 2019-04-08 The end of the affair After more than a decade covering the world of infrastructure investment, it is time to head to pastures new
- 2019-04-01 Enough is enough I have done my best to avoid discussing the B word for as long as possible, but as things continue to drag on, the damage being done by Brexit can no longer be ignored
- 2019-03-25 The Regeneration Game Ever since the ‘death of PFI’, the opportunities for more bespoke, local developments have been growing. This sector clearly has the potential to flourish as a market in the UK, as some recent progress has shown.
- 2019-03-18 Ill Winds Interserve’s woes may not have had the impact of Carillion, but have nonetheless provided fuel for the anti-outsourcing lobby
- 2019-03-04 Getting Stronger? The UK government's new Stronger Towns Fund will need to work in partnership with a wide range of organisations if it is to avoid throwing good money after bad
Projects 1184 results
- 2019-10-26 Autopista al Mar 1 Strabag (37.5%), Sacyr (37.5%) and Concay (25%) will rehabiltate and operate the existing 71km section between Santa Fe de Antioquia and Penalisa, build and operate a 43km section between Medellin y Santa Fe de Antioquia as well as a 4.6km tunnel and...
- 2019-09-17 Kherson Seaport PPP A partner will invest to upgrade and operate the port, located on the Dnieper River and connected to the Black Sea. The winner will take over port assets as well as assets of the Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority. The agreement encompasses an area of...
- 2019-09-17 Olvia Seaport PPP A partner will invest to upgrade and operate the port, located in the Mykolaiv area on the left bank of the Buzka-Dnipro estuary. The agreement will transfer assets of state enterprise and port operator Stevedoring Company Olvia to the concessionaire...
- 2019-09-13 New Aloha Stadium Entertainment District A partner will design, build, finance and maintain a new 35,000-seat multi-purpose stadium and integrated entertainment district, which may include new hotels, restaurants and retail public realm, amid other elements. The New Aloha Stadium...
- 2019-09-11 New Hanover County government center A partner will be responsible for the redevelopment of the government center at 230 Government Center Drive, Wilmington. The project will include a facility for county offices currently housed in the government center and private development suitable...