Your search returned 11197 results:
News 9071 results
- 2021-04-14 Balfour sees strong investments opportunities Student accommodation identified as key market as pandemic hits investments profits; US remains critical focus for growth
- 2021-04-14 Watford tenders regen JV Watford Borough Council has issued the contract notice for its £200m Town Hall Quarter (THQ) regeneration joint venture.
- 2021-04-14 Dublin MetroLink application slips The process to develop the Railway Order application for the Dublin MetroLink project has taken longer than anticipated, Transport Infrastructure Ireland (TII) has said.
- 2021-04-13 ACE head steps down Current chief executive to take up role with consultancy and construction firm
- 2021-04-13 Newcastle uni seeks campus partner Newcastle University is searching for a private sector partner to help develop a new Campus for Ageing & Vitality.
Features 356 results
- 2021-03-30 Higher Education PPP Report 2021 Partnerships Bulletin and Projects Bulletin have published an in-depth report looking at the higher education market
- 2021-03-24 Analysis: MPs' report on PFI handback is just the start Some harsh words from the Commons public accounts committee should sting the public sector into action, but there remains a long road ahead
- 2021-03-08 Is the UK’s effort to simplify procurement heading in the right direction? Partnerships Bulletin takes a look at the government’s procurement green paper
- 2021-02-08 Analysis: The UK’s state aid plans The UK has begun the process of decoupling itself from the EU’s state aid rules. The changes could be of significant interest to the infrastructure community
- 2020-12-18 Back with a Bank The UK is preparing an infrastructure bank. Our annual conference debated whether this means the country’s private finance market is back in business
Comment 185 results
- 2021-02-26 Budget offers infrastructure promise Anticipation grows as UK government searches for infra bank chair, writes Managing Editor Paul Jarvis
- 2021-02-22 What models for social infrastructure programmes? Operis’ Erwan Fournis looks overseas to assess how optimising the PPP model can offer attractive procurement alternatives for UK infrastructure
- 2021-02-15 New commercial revenue models key to unlocking the promise of infrastructure Sacira Coric, director at Turner & Townsend
- 2021-01-18 Hot stuff Heat and power networks are in vogue in the UK and that could be good news for PPP investors, says Paul Jarvis
- 2020-12-18 Rail’s Revolution Railway stations are becoming important community hubs, explain Anna Heaton, partner and co-head of the transport sector at Addleshaw Goddard, and Mike Gardner, technical director for urban transport & regeneration at Atkins
Projects 1585 results
- 2021-04-14 Belle Chasse Bridge and Tunnel Replacement Project A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a fixed, four-lane bridge to replace the tunnel and moveable bridge on LA 23 in Belle Chasse. Private investment for the project will be combined with a USD45m INFRA grant, USD26.2m in...
- 2021-04-14 Talca-Chillán Highway Route 5 The Ministry of Public Works has received three offers for the second concession of the Talca-Chillán Section of the Route 5 Highway. The project, which consists of improving Route 5 between the cities of Talca and Chillán, begins approximately...
- 2021-04-14 Hesse Justice Centre PPP The State of Hesse has issued a prior information notice announcing that it intends to reorganize six offices of the Hessian judiciary situated at the Konstablerwache site in Wiesbaden . The six offices include the General Public Prosecutor's Office,...
- 2021-04-14 Lake Wales Florida Redevelopment Project The Community Redevelopment Agency of the City of Lake Wales, Florida, is seeking a qualified proposer to redevelop two parcels of land situated on Lincoln Avenue for the benefit of the Community Redevelopment Area. The Community Redevelopment Agency...
- 2021-04-14 Strathcona County Broadband Services Development Strathcona County has issued an Advance Procurement Notice for proponents to submit proposals for the Broadband Services Development Project. The awarded proponent will be responsible for the design, build, install, commission, operation and...