Your search returned 10444 results:
News 8624 results
- 2020-07-03 Irish govt announces Covid-19 research partnership Ireland’s newest government department has announced a public-private partnership for Covid-19 research as investment in higher education ramps up.
- 2020-07-02 EUR1bn Balkan PPP set for launch Albanian PM has announced that procurement is set to start on two sections of the Adriatic-Ionnian highway.
- 2020-07-01 German civic centre PPP signed A civic centre in North Rhine-Westphalia is to be redeveloped under a EU76m PPP contract.
- 2020-06-30 Wales selects education delivery partner The Welsh Government has selected a preferred bidder to form a joint venture company to deliver the 21st Century Schools and Colleges Programme.
- 2020-06-30 Advisor sought for Irish housing bundle The National Development Finance Agency (NDFA) has commenced procurement of advisory services for Social Housing PPP Programme Bundle 3.
Features 343 results
- 2020-06-08 Handback to the future Partnerships Bulletin’s David Keniry talks to industry leaders on the need to gear up resources for expiring contracts as the impact of seminal reports on managing assets is assessed.
- 2020-04-03 Supply and demand Communities’ ability to halt the spread of coronavirus was defined by the availability of healthcare and digital infrastructure. Rubicon's John Kirwan tells Partnerships Bulletin's David Keniry why these sectors are on a path for even further growth.
- 2020-04-01 Sustaining investment Global challenges and geopolitics will guide how investment is delivered in Europe but what does the European Union’s plan for sustainable infrastructure mean for the public and private sectors? Asks editor David Keniry.
- 2020-03-12 Details emerge on Plenary-CDPQ agreement The global public-private partnership market is set for disruption as Plenary Group and CDPQ look to expand their considerable portfolios; while Sun Life closes in on InfraRed Capital Partners.
- 2019-12-19 Evolution or revolution? Can PPPs become more flexible beasts and how can we instil a culture of change? These were some of the ‘Big Questions’ we asked at a recent roundtable with DLA Piper and Affinitext
Comment 168 results
- 2020-06-24 Recovery and renewal Newly joined director of Consultancy Services at HCP Eddie Davies, talks about the ‘new normal’ in working practices.
- 2020-05-05 Covid-19 NHS emergency Michael Boyd and Sharon Renouf, partners at Bevan Brittan discuss heading off PFI provider disruption to the NHS estate
- 2020-03-05 The Green Book and Social Value By Graham Mather CBE, President, The Infrastructure Forum
- 2020-02-12 Ireland’s National Development Plan must be delivered Years of progress in delivering essential infrastructure projects cannot be derailed by Ireland’s political inertia. Further still the Irish electorate now expect these projects to be expedited. By David Keniry, Editor.
- 2020-01-29 Urgent need to decarbonise the UK’s built environment Nick Maggs, business & development director at Amey discusses becoming NetZero
Projects 1309 results
- 2020-07-03 Sao Paulo Hospital Complexes Two hospital complexes in the state of Sao Paulo are operational. The inauguration Hospital of Sorocaba has been operational since March 31 2018 and the inauguration Hospital of São José dos Campos has been operational since April 2 2018. Also, as...
- 2020-07-02 Belgium Schools Bundle PPP Agentschap voor Infrastructuur in het Onderwijs (AGION) have released a Request for Qualifications as it looks for private partners to deliver seven schools across Belgium through the a design, build, finance, maintain model. The schools are...
- 2020-07-02 Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) Consolidated Rent-A-Car Facility A new consolidated rent-a-car facility is being planned for Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). The project is a design, build, finance, operate and maintain one. The public parking facility is expected to be completed by 2021 and open for...
- 2020-07-02 Ferrocarril Central A partner will design, build, finance, upgrade and maintain the project between Montevideo’s Port and Paso de los Toros. A USD12400m investment is expected of which a third (USD4100m) will be privately financed through the P3 model. Works for the...
- 2020-07-01 Canal del Dique PPP Colombia’s National Infrastructure Agency (ANI) has published the documents required for pre-qualification submissions on the restoration of Canal del Dique, a development set to benefit 20 states. Under the plans, two lock systems will be...