Your search returned 9939 results:
News 8174 results
- 2019-07-19 Strong interest in Welsh schools programme A total of 120 people have attended a bidders’ day for the Welsh government’s education partnership under the WEP Strategic Partnering Delivery Model.
- 2019-07-18 Infrastructure Finance Review panel revealed The UK government has appointed a panel of advisors to support the Infrastructure Finance Review.
- 2019-07-18 Market sounding for English broadband partnership A combined authority in the North of England is considering a partnership model to develop a broadband network.
- 2019-07-17 Bulgaria awards Sofia Airport concession Bulgaria’s Ministry of Transport has selected a consortium led by Meridiam and Munich Airport to take over operations of Sofia Airport under a 35-year concession contract.
- 2019-07-17 London legal framework tendered A tender has been issued to provide legal advisory services to authorities throughout London.
Features 260 results
- 2019-06-26 Ready for Action Poland’s PPP market is ripe for investment. It has been said before, but Marina Formoso explores why this time could be the right time
- 2019-06-26 Mixed Reviews We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-03-15 Moving On Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- 2019-03-15 Heating Up France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
Comment 159 results
- 2019-07-17 Highways PFI: the end of the road for Amey and Birmingham City Council Louise Robling, Partner, Bevan Brittan
- 2019-03-15 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2019-01-18 New Year, New Future Cities Kerrigan Procter, CEO, Legal & General Capital
- 2018-09-21 Poland’s Amended PPP Law Takes Effect Peter Swiecicki and Igor Hanas, Squire Patton Boggs
- 2018-09-17 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
People 77 results
- 2019-03-15 Making Future Cities Work Kerrigan Procter of L&G Capital tells Paul Jarvis that the institutional investor still sees huge potential in the UK infrastructure market
- 2019-03-15 Taking a Risk Pauline Goreham, project risks practice leader at Willis Towers Watson, tells Paul Jarvis how one insurance broker is ready for the next PPP push
- 2018-09-17 New Horizons Kroll Bond Rating Agency has arrived in Europe and is looking to shake up the market. Paul Jarvis talks to Garret Tynan and Andrew Giudici on plans for the future
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2018-07-02 Speed the Plough Balfour Beatty’s Ian Rylatt believes the PPP market still has plenty of opportunity. He explains to Paul Jarvis why the sector remains a key focus for the construction firm
Editorial blog 108 results
- 2019-04-08 The end of the affair After more than a decade covering the world of infrastructure investment, it is time to head to pastures new
- 2019-04-01 Enough is enough I have done my best to avoid discussing the B word for as long as possible, but as things continue to drag on, the damage being done by Brexit can no longer be ignored
- 2019-03-25 The Regeneration Game Ever since the ‘death of PFI’, the opportunities for more bespoke, local developments have been growing. This sector clearly has the potential to flourish as a market in the UK, as some recent progress has shown.
- 2019-03-18 Ill Winds Interserve’s woes may not have had the impact of Carillion, but have nonetheless provided fuel for the anti-outsourcing lobby
- 2019-03-04 Getting Stronger? The UK government's new Stronger Towns Fund will need to work in partnership with a wide range of organisations if it is to avoid throwing good money after bad
Projects 1161 results
- 2019-10-26 Autopista al Mar 1 Strabag (37.5%), Sacyr (37.5%) and Concay (25%) will rehabiltate and operate the existing 71km section between Santa Fe de Antioquia and Penalisa, build and operate a 43km section between Medellin y Santa Fe de Antioquia as well as a 4.6km tunnel and...
- 2019-07-18 Liverpool broadband partnership The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority (LCRCA) will hold an industry day in London on 30 July and a separate event at Mann Island in Liverpool on 1 August to explore options for the deployment and management of a fibre network across the...
- 2019-07-16 LA 3241: I-12 to Bush P3 A partner will design, build and finance an urban and rural four-lane roadway from I-12 to Bush with an initial two-lane facility for the full length of the project required at a minimum. The capital cost of the project in St Tammany Parish is...
- 2019-07-16 Virginia Commonwealth University Honors College Housing facility A private partner will design, build, finance a new housing facility with other uses and potentially operate and maintain it. Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) is seeking to enter into a P3 agreement for the development of a new Honors College...
- 2019-07-15 Doha truck and heavy equipment parking facility A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain and transfer a truck and heavy equipment parking facility near the Doha Industrial Area. The project will have a minimum capacity of 4,000 parking spaces and the partner will also be...