Your search returned 9363 results:
News 7742 results
- 2019-01-23 Spain's infra plans branded insufficient Exclusive: Industry concerned over reduction of private participation and profitability on future projects in Spanish Budget.
- 2019-01-23 PIN for Serbian parking PPP A city in northern Serbia has issued a prior information notice for a parking PPP.
- 2019-01-23 Albania to scrap unsolicited road PPPs The Albanian government is to consider a law to ban unsolicited proposals for road PPPs and concessions.
- 2019-01-23 John Laing names new CFO Developer John Laing has appointed a new chief financial officer (CFO).
- 2019-01-23 AWPR physical works complete The project vehicle delivering the Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route (AWPR) NPD scheme has completed all physical works.
Features 251 results
- 2018-11-30 On the Waterfront Paul Jarvis takes a look at Homes England’s first scheme underway via its Accelerated Construction model
- 2018-11-30 Market Experience The seventh annual Financing UK Infrastructure conference unearthed significant potential in the PPP market
- 2018-11-30 Time to Implement The sixth Financing Irish Infrastructure conference demonstrated that stakeholders want the focus to be on implementation
- 2018-09-17 Leaking money After almost 30 years of underinvestment, the European Union has sanctioned Spain for its lack of water sanitation.
- 2018-09-17 Cheap Labour As funds look to diversify away from UK PFI, Dan Colombini takes a look at the political risk hanging over a huge portfolio of projects
Comment 157 results
- 2019-01-18 New Year, New Future Cities Kerrigan Procter, CEO, Legal & General Capital
- 2018-09-21 Poland’s Amended PPP Law Takes Effect Peter Swiecicki and Igor Hanas, Squire Patton Boggs
- 2018-09-17 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2018-07-02 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-07-01 Coming of Age Willem Stitselaar, head, Macquarie Capital Benelux
People 75 results
- 2018-09-17 New Horizons Kroll Bond Rating Agency has arrived in Europe and is looking to shake up the market. Paul Jarvis talks to Garret Tynan and Andrew Giudici on plans for the future
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2018-07-02 Speed the Plough Balfour Beatty’s Ian Rylatt believes the PPP market still has plenty of opportunity. He explains to Paul Jarvis why the sector remains a key focus for the construction firm
- 2018-04-27 Traveller’s Rest After 61 countries and over 650 flights, KPMG’s James Stewart has stepped down as global infrastructure chairman to become vice chair of KPMG in the UK. He tells Paul Jarvis about the themes and trends he has witnessed on his travels
- 2017-12-01 ‘A Great Journey’ Phillip Hall, MUFG’s head of structured finance for EMEA, tells Paul Jarvis how the bank is evolving to thrive in the changing PPP world
Editorial blog 99 results
- 2019-01-21 Fixing the relationship The UK infrastructure industry is in listening mode as it awaits the government’s review of infrastructure finance. Our event with Amey last week suggests a conversation can begin
- 2019-01-14 Heating up France has been making major in-roads into developing new community heating facilities using PPP. The UK could probably learn a few lessons from its friends across La Manche
- 2018-12-17 On the brink As Christmas approaches, there is little festive cheer in the UK’s infrastructure market, even if Balfour Beatty has offered a glimmer of hope
- 2018-12-10 Listening time Our recent roundtable considering the year ahead for the UK’s PPP industry highlighted the need for good public-private dialogue, as well as raising questions about the strength of the contracting market
- 2018-12-03 All that glitters… Last week, the UK’s Infrastructure & Projects Authority published a pipeline of £600bn-worth of projects for the next decade. But a little light analysis suggests all is not as it seems.
Projects 1039 results
- 2019-01-22 Konstancin-Jeziorna spa centre PPP A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a spa centre in Konstancin-Jeziorna for the Central Clinical Hospital of the Ministry of Interior and Administration. The centre will consist of a spa sanatorium as well as cardiac...
- 2019-01-22 Qatar PPP Schools Development Programme - Package 1 A partner will design, build, finance, operate, maintain and transfer eight schools for 25 years. The first package comprises eight schools, each with a capacity of 750 students. Ashghal will host a briefing session in Doha on 28 January. Partners...
- 2019-01-21 Bishkek automated fare collection system PPP A partner will design, build, finance and operate the automated fare collection system on the Bishkek public transport network. The city will introduce electronic ticketing and gradually move away from cash-based payments for municipally owned public...
- 2019-01-18 Kent development JV The authority is considering the formation of one or more joint ventures to identify opportunities for development appraisals, development master planning services, design, construction, sales and letting activity, sourcing finance and providing...
- 2019-01-17 Illinois State University student housing P3 A partner will design, build, finance and operate residential facilities for 1,200 students at the Normal campus. The university is pursuing a P3 arrangement that may include an operating agreement that has the option to culminate in university...