Your search returned 9114 results:
News 7548 results
- 2018-11-13 German school PPP launched A district in north-western Germany has issued a contract notice for a school PPP.
- 2018-11-13 Leadership ‘key’ to NHS health estate Exclusive: Devolution in the NHS can help transform the estate, but only if leaders are empowered to take the big decisions, a panel of experts agreed at a Partnerships Bulletin roundtable.
- 2018-11-13 Deadline extended for Welsh EV mandate Public authorities in South Wales are seeking a consultant to look at the feasibility of installing electric vehicle (EV) charging points across the region.
- 2018-11-13 Shortlist for Czech road PPP The Czech government has shortlisted four consortia for a €275m road PPP.
- 2018-11-12 A15 risk causes team to pull out The risk allocation in the Dutch A15 highway project has caused a consortium to withdraw its tender.
Features 248 results
- 2018-09-17 Leaking money After almost 30 years of underinvestment, the European Union has sanctioned Spain for its lack of water sanitation.
- 2018-09-17 Cheap Labour As funds look to diversify away from UK PFI, Dan Colombini takes a look at the political risk hanging over a huge portfolio of projects
- 2018-09-17 Ever So Good Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help resurrect PPP's image
- 2018-09-17 On the Defensive The UK’s Ministry of Defence has been pioneering improvements in collaborative working within PFI contracts
- 2018-07-02 Critical Condition As a host of contracts head towards their final years, many in the industry believe now is the time to get a grip
Comment 156 results
- 2018-09-21 Poland’s Amended PPP Law Takes Effect Peter Swiecicki and Igor Hanas, Squire Patton Boggs
- 2018-09-17 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2018-07-02 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2017-07-01 Coming of Age Willem Stitselaar, head, Macquarie Capital Benelux
- 2017-03-01 The Right Direction Dainus Normantus, PPP analyst, project management department, Invest Lithuania
People 75 results
- 2018-09-17 New Horizons Kroll Bond Rating Agency has arrived in Europe and is looking to shake up the market. Paul Jarvis talks to Garret Tynan and Andrew Giudici on plans for the future
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2018-07-02 Speed the Plough Balfour Beatty’s Ian Rylatt believes the PPP market still has plenty of opportunity. He explains to Paul Jarvis why the sector remains a key focus for the construction firm
- 2018-04-27 Traveller’s Rest After 61 countries and over 650 flights, KPMG’s James Stewart has stepped down as global infrastructure chairman to become vice chair of KPMG in the UK. He tells Paul Jarvis about the themes and trends he has witnessed on his travels
- 2017-12-01 ‘A Great Journey’ Phillip Hall, MUFG’s head of structured finance for EMEA, tells Paul Jarvis how the bank is evolving to thrive in the changing PPP world
Editorial blog 92 results
- 2018-11-12 Reputational Risk Chancellor Philip Hammond’s ‘abolition’ of PFI was directed at a local constituency, but it has garnered worldwide attention
- 2018-10-30 As bad as it seems? Why UK Chancellor Philip Hammond’s announcement to abolish PFI and PF2 could yet save private finance
- 2018-10-02 Cautiously optimistic Last week’s conference in Wales has suggested that there is growing confidence in the UK PPP market
- 2018-09-06 Reinventing the Scottish wheel As Scotland looks to Wales for PPP ideas, the industry may be starting to look up north of the border
- 2018-07-17 Time for change The UK public sector needs to be more mature in its approach to procurement decisions if private investment in infrastructure is to survive
Projects 995 results
- 2018-11-13 Batangas LNG terminal JV A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a liquefied natural gas hub in partnership with the Philippine National Oil Company (PNOC). The authority will host a pre-bid conference on 16 November, with bids due by 21 December 2018.
- 2018-11-13 Langen school PPP A partner will design, build, finance and maintain a gymnasium in Langen for 20 years, conducting extension works on the existing complex, with an area of 3,000sq m. The project, which includes a convertible area of 1,250sq m, also consists of...
- 2018-11-12 Bassum town hall PPP A partner will design, build, finance, maintain and transfer a town hall. The project will consist of a 1,350sq m complex for approximately 45 employees and it will also include a meeting room for about 200 people. The contract is expected to run...
- 2018-11-12 University of Hawaii mixed-use rental housing project A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a family-oriented mixed-use rental housing project on the University of Hawaii at Manoa (UHM) campus. The project will be situated on a 2.21-acre university-owned parcel that is the former...
- 2018-11-09 Juniper Crescent and Gilbeys Yard regeneration JV One Housing is seeking a partner to jointly deliver the regeneration of the Juniper Crescent and Gilbeys Yard estates in Camden Town. The joint venture will replace the existing 202 homes with new neighbourhoods of between 650-700 homes. This...