Your search returned 6634 results:
News 4926 results
- 2020-07-13 London council to consider PFI handback options Islington Council’s Executive will this week consider its options for a housing PFI contract set to expire.
- 2020-07-13 UK Net Zero “a game changer” for private investment Focus on decarbonisation will create huge opportunities, says Infrastructure & Projects Authority (IPA); industry ‘won’t need to worry’ about pipeline
- 2020-07-13 Pensions Infrastructure Platform acquired Foresight Group has reached an agreement to acquire the Pensions Infrastructure Platform (PIP).
- 2020-07-09 IPA releases guidance on project success The UK’s Infrastructure and Projects Authority (IPA) has published a quick guide for practitioners on things to get right for any project to succeed.
- 2020-07-07 RFQ for English mixed-use partnership A private partner is being sought to deliver a GBP200m mixed-use development scheme with housing in the south of England.
Features 246 results
- 2020-06-08 Handback to the future Partnerships Bulletin’s David Keniry talks to industry leaders on the need to gear up resources for expiring contracts as the impact of seminal reports on managing assets is assessed.
- 2019-12-19 Evolution or revolution? Can PPPs become more flexible beasts and how can we instil a culture of change? These were some of the ‘Big Questions’ we asked at a recent roundtable with DLA Piper and Affinitext
- 2019-11-22 Joining the dots Asif Ghafoor tells David Keniry how Amey plans to join up technology, people and policy as big changes come to the infrastructure and mobility markets.
- 2019-06-26 Mixed Reviews We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?
- 2019-03-15 Making Future Cities Work Kerrigan Procter of L&G Capital tells Paul Jarvis that the institutional investor still sees huge potential in the UK infrastructure market
Comment 149 results
- 2020-06-24 Recovery and renewal Newly joined director of Consultancy Services at HCP Eddie Davies, talks about the ‘new normal’ in working practices.
- 2020-05-05 Covid-19 NHS emergency Michael Boyd and Sharon Renouf, partners at Bevan Brittan discuss heading off PFI provider disruption to the NHS estate
- 2020-03-05 The Green Book and Social Value By Graham Mather CBE, President, The Infrastructure Forum
- 2020-01-29 Urgent need to decarbonise the UK’s built environment Nick Maggs, business & development director at Amey discusses becoming NetZero
- 2020-01-10 Regulated Infrastructure Investment offers much promise for the future Graham Mather CBE, President, The Infrastructure Forum comments on their report, sent to the UK Government today, which advocates for the Regulated Infrastructure Investment (RII) model
Projects 1313 results
- 2020-07-14 Riyadh Parking PPP Alongside the National Centre of Privatization (NCP), the Riyadh Municipality is looking for private sectors developers to deliver a major parking facility. Under the plans, the private sector developer will build a multi-storey carpark with capacity...
- 2020-07-13 Jordan National Broadband Network PPP The Jordian Government and the IFC have signed an agreement to bring forward the procurment of private partners to expand and operate of Jordan’s national broadband network (NBN). “The NBN already includes more than 5,500km of fiber-optic...
- 2020-07-09 North Tarrant Express Toll Road NorthTarrant Express Mobility Partners (NTEMP) has designed, built, financed and is now operating and maintaining the toll road. In return for this NTEMP has the right to collect tolls on the managed lanes.
- 2020-07-09 Fredericksburg Extension Project The Fred X Project is part of a larger project which aims to create a 53-mile network of managed lanes. Other aspects of the larger project include the 95 and 395 Express Lanes. The Fred X Project in particular is a 10-mile southern extension of the...
- 2020-07-03 Sao Paulo Hospital Complexes Two hospital complexes in the state of Sao Paulo are operational. The inauguration Hospital of Sorocaba has been operational since March 31 2018 and the inauguration Hospital of São José dos Campos has been operational since April 2 2018. Also, as...