Your search returned 5807 results:
News 4344 results
- 2018-12-12 Global lead to leave Mott MacDonald Mott MacDonald's global lead for infrastructure and project advisory is to leave the company at the beginning of 2019.
- 2018-12-12 UK IPA to appoint new chief The Infrastructure and Projects Authority (IPA) is to appoint a new chief executive in 2019.
- 2018-12-12 TfL targets housing Capital's transport agency pledges 10,000 new homes underway by 2021; promises to continue development of Crossrail 2 plans; new Crossrail chair nominated
- 2018-12-12 Bevan Brittan hires property team Law firm Bevan Brittan has brought in a property and housing team from rival firm Dentons.
- 2018-12-12 Minister: Wide range of options post-PF2 A government minister has suggested that a host of new approaches across a range of models is being considered following the abolition of PFI and PF2.
Features 177 results
- 2018-11-30 On the Waterfront Paul Jarvis takes a look at Homes England’s first scheme underway via its Accelerated Construction model
- 2018-11-30 Market Experience The seventh annual Financing UK Infrastructure conference unearthed significant potential in the PPP market
- 2018-09-17 Cheap Labour As funds look to diversify away from UK PFI, Dan Colombini takes a look at the political risk hanging over a huge portfolio of projects
- 2018-09-17 Ever So Good Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help resurrect PPP's image
- 2018-09-17 On the Defensive The UK’s Ministry of Defence has been pioneering improvements in collaborative working within PFI contracts
Comment 138 results
- 2018-09-17 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2018-07-02 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2016-11-01 Healthy Innovation Richard Coe, project director, Kajima Partnerships, and David Acklam, commercial director, gbPartnerships
- 2016-10-01 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2016-09-01 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JC Rathbone Associates
People 58 results
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2018-07-02 Speed the Plough Balfour Beatty’s Ian Rylatt believes the PPP market still has plenty of opportunity. He explains to Paul Jarvis why the sector remains a key focus for the construction firm
- 2018-04-27 Traveller’s Rest After 61 countries and over 650 flights, KPMG’s James Stewart has stepped down as global infrastructure chairman to become vice chair of KPMG in the UK. He tells Paul Jarvis about the themes and trends he has witnessed on his travels
- 2017-07-01 The Insurance Man Darryl Murphy, head of debt investment at Aviva Investors discusses where he intends to take the organisation next
- 2017-06-01 "It's always harder than you think" Wates Residential's Kate Ives and Paul Nicholls discuss the complicated nature of getting regeneration projects off the ground
Editorial blog 83 results
- 2018-12-10 Listening time Our recent roundtable considering the year ahead for the UK’s PPP industry highlighted the need for good public-private dialogue, as well as raising questions about the strength of the contracting market
- 2018-12-03 All that glitters… Last week, the UK’s Infrastructure & Projects Authority published a pipeline of £600bn-worth of projects for the next decade. But a little light analysis suggests all is not as it seems.
- 2018-11-26 Time for a Bank Governments across the world are setting up ‘banks’. It could offer the UK a way out of the PFI morass
- 2018-11-19 A healthy estate Reconfiguring the NHS estate is going to require private sector support, whatever opponents might tell you
- 2018-11-12 Reputational Risk Chancellor Philip Hammond’s ‘abolition’ of PFI was directed at a local constituency, but it has garnered worldwide attention
Projects 1007 results
- 2018-12-12 Velbert Forum Niederberg PPP A partner will finance and conduct works to renovate and extend the events centre. The partner will also manage the project, with an area of 16,150sq m. Space at the centre will be used by the town hall, city library, an adult education centre as...
- 2018-12-11 London Cancer Hub A partner will develop 4.5 hectares of land to deliver up to 100,000 sq m of space that will enable private enterprises to locate within the campus. The project consists of accommodation for scientists, clinicians, and innovative companies. The...
- 2018-12-07 Villeneuve-Saint-Georges and Valenton heating network A partner will be responsible for the extension and management of the heating network between Villeneuve-Saint-Georges and Valenton, near Orly Airport. The winner will finance and conduct extension works on the heating network in Valenton between...
- 2018-12-06 LAX Consolidated Rent-A-Car Facility (ConRAC) LA Gateway Partners will design, build, finance, operate and maintain the Rent-a-Car (ConRAC) facility at Los Angeles International Airport, off the 405 Freeway near Century Boulevard. The ConRAC will house rental car agencies in one facility and...
- 2018-12-05 University of Kentucky Coldstream Research Campus P3 A partner will design, build, finance, operate, and maintain a 40,000sq ft office/wet laboratory incubator building to be located on the Coldstream Research Campus. There is a credit tenant interested in leasing 20,000sq ft in this building in...