Your search returned 5311 results:
News 4015 results
- 2018-06-22 Eurostat confirms MIM balance sheet treatment European statistical agency Eurostat has confirmed that the Welsh Mutual Investment Model (MIM) will be off the government’s books.
- 2018-06-22 Bristol Uni appoints design team A design team has been appointed to support the University of Bristol’s campus development plans.
- 2018-06-21 Winner for Race Bank OFTO UK energy regulator Ofgem has selected a preferred bidder for the Race Bank offshore transmission owner (OFTO) project.
- 2018-06-21 ACE appoints new chief The Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE) has appointed a new chief executive following Nelson Ogunshakin’s planned departure.
- 2018-06-20 UK rail investment day attracts interest Over 100 people attended the recent Rail Investment Opportunity Day; Network Rail prepping updated pipeline of potential third party funded schemes
Features 171 results
- 2018-04-27 Eye of the Storm Getting a straight view on UK investment priorities is difficult. But as Paul Jarvis finds out, there is scope for others to fill the void
- 2018-04-27 Reinventing Darzi Has the Naylor Review returned things to Lord Darzi’s plans for polyclinics, asks Paul Jarvis
- 2017-11-01 New Train Set The Hansford Review sought to put ‘contestability’ at the heart of Network Rail’s future. Paul Jarvis finds out what that means for private finance opportunities
- 2017-11-01 The Test Series: The Debt Investors In the final instalment of The Test Series, we bring together a group of debt investors to give their views on the global PPP market.
- 2017-10-01 The Test Series: The Investors We bring together a group of investors to give their views on the global PPP market.
Comment 136 results
- 2016-11-01 Healthy Innovation Richard Coe, project director, Kajima Partnerships, and David Acklam, commercial director, gbPartnerships
- 2016-10-01 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2016-09-01 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JC Rathbone Associates
- 2016-05-03 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, JC Rathbone Associates
- 2016-05-03 In the Club Kieron Dwyer, partner, Mayer Brown International
People 56 results
- 2018-04-27 Traveller’s Rest After 61 countries and over 650 flights, KPMG’s James Stewart has stepped down as global infrastructure chairman to become vice chair of KPMG in the UK. He tells Paul Jarvis about the themes and trends he has witnessed on his travels
- 2017-07-01 The Insurance Man Darryl Murphy, head of debt investment at Aviva Investors discusses where he intends to take the organisation next
- 2017-06-01 "It's always harder than you think" Wates Residential's Kate Ives and Paul Nicholls discuss the complicated nature of getting regeneration projects off the ground
- 2017-05-01 "The key is collaboration" Jason Zhengrong Lu is acting head & lead infrastructure finance specialist at the World Bank’s Global Infrastructure Facility (GIF). He talks to Paul Jarvis
- 2017-04-01 Flexible Learning The university accommodation market is booming. Martin Hadland, commercial director at Campus Living Villages, tell Paul Jarvis why
Editorial blog 73 results
- 2018-05-18 Cost benefit? The UK government is understood to be considering providing some costs to losing bidders on major projects. It would seem a sensible move
- 2018-01-15 Carillion conundrum The firm’s demise is being used to heap more criticism on the private finance model. It’s time to present the public with the facts
- 2018-01-03 New start Lord Adonis’ resignation from the National Infrastructure Commission means the future direction of the organisation is unclear as we enter a new year
- 2017-07-17 A right Carilli-on The firm’s woes go to show that PPP deals are not the risk-free cash cows opponents like to imagine them to be
- 2017-06-01 Election Special With just one week to go before the UK’s General Election, we take a look at what the main parties’ manifestos say about infrastructure
Projects 860 results
- 2018-06-22 Seychelles Solar PV Project A partner will develop, finance, own and operate a 4MW floating grid-connected solar photovoltaic plant in Rocher Lagoon on the island of Mahe. Firms should register by 20 July 2018 to access the tender data room and consult pre-qualification...
- 2018-06-22 Maldegem-Poperinge-Wingene schools PPP A partner will design, build, finance and maintain three school building projects in Maldegem, Poperinge and Wingene. The three buildings are: Maricolen Marktstraat 15 Maldegem, Bertinus Collectief Poperinge and Site Centrumschool Wingene. Site...
- 2018-06-21 Umm Al Quwain Independent Water Project ACWA Power and Tecton Engineering & Construction will design, build, finance and operate a 45 million imperial gallons per day sea water reverse osmosis desalination plant. The project is expected to reach financial close in the third quarter of 2018...
- 2018-06-21 Titicaca Wastewater Treatment System Project A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain wastewater treatment facilities in Puno, Juliaca, Ayaviri, Juli, Ilave and Moho, while existing infrastructure at Azangaro, Huancane, Lampa and Yunguyo will be operated and maintained for 30...
- 2018-06-20 University of Missouri Kansas City Conservatory Facility A partner will deliver a new facility for the Conservatory of Music and Dance. Proposals for both on- and off-campus solutions will be considered. The new facility will require an associated 300 space secure and dedicated parking lot. It is...