Your search returned 7778 results:
News 5519 results
- 2021-12-01 INPP adds to PFI portfolio Investor acquires school and healthcare stakes as investment advisor Amber launches new fund
- 2021-11-30 Consultant chosen for UK public sector Net Zero drive The Government Property Agency (GPA) has appointed a consultant to support its efforts to decarbonise the government estate.
- 2021-11-29 UK targets tidal investment The UK government has announced a £20m annual investment into Welsh tidal power, potentially enabling some major private sector-led schemes to get off the ground.
- 2021-11-26 Bam unveils new structure New arrangements to focus on growth in top markets; new head for UK & Ireland business
- 2021-11-26 Rosewell ‘sceptical’ on value capture UK infrastructure commissioner Bridget Rosewell has said she has become sceptical of the potential for land value capture to deliver major projects.
Features 271 results
- 2021-11-29 Analysis: Show me the Green Chancellor Rishi Sunak wants the UK to become a green finance centre. What will that mean for infrastructure investment?
- 2021-11-29 Analysis: Any Takers? The UK is talking up its investment opportunities as part of its transition to a green economy. But it may struggle to drum up contractor interest, warns Paul Jarvis
- 2021-11-29 Embracing Change Wendy Farrington-Chadd has taken over the reins at Community Health Partnerships. She tells Paul Jarvis about the agency’s future direction
- 2021-11-29 Out With the Old Retrofit has come a long way in the past decade. Paul Jarvis takes a look at how the concept is now moving to centre stage in the climate change battle
- 2021-11-01 Analysis: The Sonia Sprint With the Infrastructure & Project Authority’s guidance now published, the race is on to transition PFI contracts from Libor to Sonia
Comment 171 results
- 2021-11-29 Time to Talk About Risk Professor Malcolm Morley OBE, Anglia Ruskin University Centre for Partnership Working
- 2021-10-22 Is the UK ready to lead the green revolution? The upcoming Budget and Spending Review can give an indication of how the UK government intends to deliver the ‘Green Industrial Revolution’ - and how partnerships can play their part
- 2021-09-29 The same old magic money tree Labour has unveiled plans to spend £28bn a year making the UK a green economy. But where will the cash come from?
- 2021-08-27 Stepping Up Professor Malcolm Morley OBE, Anglia Ruskin University Centre for Partnership Working
- 2021-08-27 Smart Infrastructure: A Public Sector Perspective Paul Dodds heads the Scottish Futures Trust’s infrastructure technology division. He explains what the agency is doing to stay smart
Projects 1817 results
- 2021-11-26 US Army JAB Tank P3 The US Army is looking to procure Joint Assault Bridge (JAB) Tank technology through a P3 contract. Under the plans, the Army is looking to procure a minimum of 104 JAB systems, along with auxiliary services through. Responses are due December 3,...
- 2021-11-26 Dominican Amber Highway P3 The Dominican General Directorate of Public Private Partnerships is preparing to release a request for expressions of interest on its upcoming debut highway P3. Under the plans, private partners will develop a new 32.7km toll road.
- 2021-11-26 Vienna Stadium PPP The City of Vienna has released a prior information notice (PIN) for its stadium PPP. Under the plans, a new 20,000-seat stadium is going to be developed as part of the Neu Marx development– a major initiative which has been developing a media,...
- 2021-11-25 Kampala-Jinja Expressway PPP A partner will design, build, finance, operate, maintain and transfer a limited access tolled expressway along the Northern Corridor between the cities of Kampala and Jinja. Lot 1 will deliver a 35km section of expressway from Kampala to Namagunga...
- 2021-11-25 Reno-Tahoe Airport Cargo P3 The Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority has released a request for proposals (RFP) on its cargo facility P3. The authority is looking for private partners to design, build, finance, operate and maintain a “state-of-the-art” airside and landside cargo...