Your search returned 8172 results:
News 5737 results
- 2022-05-27 Election result delays Wandsworth regen Wandsworth Council’s £700m regeneration joint venture procurement has been paused following the change of political leadership at the recent local elections, Partnerships Bulletin understands.
- 2022-05-26 MPs urge greater retrofit focus A committee of MPs has called for a greater focus on retrofitting buildings to help reduce carbon emissions.
- 2022-05-26 Public sector gathers for UK Hub Top officials from national agencies joined by raft of local government representatives to discuss contract expiry, Net Zero and regeneration at event in Manchester next month
- 2022-05-25 PIN issued for Hammersmith Bridge A prior information notice (PIN) has been published seeking interest in a market consultation on the proposed rehabilitation of Hammersmith Bridge in London.
- 2022-05-25 InfraRed’s Seekings stepping back InfraRed Capital Partners’ head of investments Harry Seekings is stepping back from his day-to-day executive role due to personal reasons.
Features 280 results
- 2022-05-09 The drive to Net Zero: Whose hands are on the wheel? Lisa Best looks at the huge and crucial role of private investment alongside public money in funding the transition of infrastructure to Net Zero and takes stock of developments and difficulties
- 2022-04-26 AA Projects eyes growth opportunities Exclusive: AA Projects director James Ryan says the firm’s recent deal with Drees & Sommer opens up opportunities in new markets, with North America firmly on the agenda
- 2022-04-25 Later Shift Paula Broadbent has been at the helm of Lovell Later Living for a year. She tells Paul Jarvis how the model for older people’s housing is changing, and why partnerships are key to this evolution
- 2022-03-28 Not So Direct Direct Procurement for Customers (DPC) may be flavour of the month in the UK water sector, but there is still a long road to travel. Paul Jarvis reports
- 2022-03-04 Handback Guidance: First Steps The Infrastructure & Projects Authority’s latest PFI expiry guidance is considered a good start by the industry. But experts say the agency can and should do more
Comment 173 results
- 2022-05-12 Target Practice Is the UK government’s approach to housebuilding inadvertently leading to the proliferation of joint ventures?
- 2022-03-23 Nothing to see here The UK’s Spring Statement offered little to get the infrastructure market excited, says Paul Jarvis. So where does that leave its bold energy transition plans?
- 2021-11-29 Time to Talk About Risk Professor Malcolm Morley OBE, Anglia Ruskin University Centre for Partnership Working
- 2021-10-22 Is the UK ready to lead the green revolution? The upcoming Budget and Spending Review can give an indication of how the UK government intends to deliver the ‘Green Industrial Revolution’ - and how partnerships can play their part
- 2021-09-29 The same old magic money tree Labour has unveiled plans to spend £28bn a year making the UK a green economy. But where will the cash come from?
Projects 1982 results
- 2022-05-27 Nador-Driouech Desalination Plant Morocco’s Ministry of Equipment and Water has released a tender for companies to express interest in conducting feasibility studies for a sea-water desalination plant in the country’s Oriental region. The chosen private partner will claim a...
- 2022-05-27 Garcia-Monterrey International Airport Railway Corridor The Mexican Ministry of Infrastructure, Communications and Transport is in the planning and pre-investment stage for the García-Monterrey International Airport Railway Corridor, in the state of Nuevo Leon. The airport railway corridor, which comes...
- 2022-05-26 Florida Polytechnic University ARC P3 Florida Polytechnic University has released details of its new Applied Research Center (ARC), which spans more than 90,000 square feet and comes with a $47.4m price tag. Constuction started in September 2019 and there will be an official opening in...
- 2022-05-26 Alton Estate Regeneration JV - Wandsworth Wandsworth Borough Council is seeking to establish a 50:50 joint venture (JV) with a private sector partner (PSP) in relation to the regeneration of the Alton Estate, Roehampton SW15. Under the agreement, the authority and partner will redevelop...
- 2022-05-25 Athens Court of First Instance The Greek Interministerial Committee for PPPs has given approval for the establishment and operation of the Athens Court of First Instance and Public Prosecutor’s Office of Athens. The project will consist of the financing, design, construction,...