Your search returned 6395 results:
News 4730 results
- 2019-09-19 Imagile launches handback division Asset management consultancy Imagile Professional Services has established a division to manage the transition of infrastructure assets back to procuring authorities.
- 2019-09-19 Kier posts GBP245m loss UK contractor Kier has “experienced a difficult year” as revenues and pre-tax profits have been in decline in the last 12 months; search for new chairman begins
- 2019-09-19 Thames Tideway, Tramlink Nottingham transactions close A private placement financing for Thames Tideway Tunnel and the sale of interest in the Tramlink Nottingham PFI have closed.
- 2019-09-19 Bevan Brittan adds PPP partner Bevan Brittan has appointed a PPP partner to its property team in London.
- 2019-09-19 IFM Investors to seek new CEO IFM Investors will launch a global search for a new chief executive officer (CEO) as incumbent CEO Brett Himbury heads for retirement.
Features 183 results
- 2019-06-26 Mixed Reviews We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?
- 2019-03-15 Moving On Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- 2019-03-15 New Clear Option EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- 2019-02-08 Projects Bulletin In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- 2019-02-08 Time for a Sensible Conversation At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports
Comment 142 results
- 2019-09-06 5G Infrastructure – Planning for the revolution? Mark Richards (Partner) and Sheridan Treger (Senior Associate), Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner.
- 2019-07-17 Highways PFI: the end of the road for Amey and Birmingham City Council Louise Robling, Partner, Bevan Brittan
- 2019-03-15 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2019-01-18 New Year, New Future Cities Kerrigan Procter, CEO, Legal & General Capital
- 2018-09-17 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
People 60 results
- 2019-03-15 Making Future Cities Work Kerrigan Procter of L&G Capital tells Paul Jarvis that the institutional investor still sees huge potential in the UK infrastructure market
- 2019-03-15 Taking a Risk Pauline Goreham, project risks practice leader at Willis Towers Watson, tells Paul Jarvis how one insurance broker is ready for the next PPP push
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2018-07-02 Speed the Plough Balfour Beatty’s Ian Rylatt believes the PPP market still has plenty of opportunity. He explains to Paul Jarvis why the sector remains a key focus for the construction firm
- 2018-04-27 Traveller’s Rest After 61 countries and over 650 flights, KPMG’s James Stewart has stepped down as global infrastructure chairman to become vice chair of KPMG in the UK. He tells Paul Jarvis about the themes and trends he has witnessed on his travels
Editorial blog 94 results
- 2019-04-01 Enough is enough I have done my best to avoid discussing the B word for as long as possible, but as things continue to drag on, the damage being done by Brexit can no longer be ignored
- 2019-03-25 The Regeneration Game Ever since the ‘death of PFI’, the opportunities for more bespoke, local developments have been growing. This sector clearly has the potential to flourish as a market in the UK, as some recent progress has shown.
- 2019-03-18 Ill Winds Interserve’s woes may not have had the impact of Carillion, but have nonetheless provided fuel for the anti-outsourcing lobby
- 2019-03-04 Getting Stronger? The UK government's new Stronger Towns Fund will need to work in partnership with a wide range of organisations if it is to avoid throwing good money after bad
- 2019-02-25 Play Time The launch of the UK government's outsourcing 'Playbook' may signal an important shift in thinking when it comes to risk
Projects 1186 results
- 2019-10-26 Autopista al Mar 1 Strabag (37.5%), Sacyr (37.5%) and Concay (25%) will rehabiltate and operate the existing 71km section between Santa Fe de Antioquia and Penalisa, build and operate a 43km section between Medellin y Santa Fe de Antioquia as well as a 4.6km tunnel and...
- 2019-09-18 Salon de Provence heating A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a heating network in Salon de Provence, 44 km from Marseille. The winner will conduct modernisation works on the existing network, adding installations for the production of heat through...
- 2019-09-18 Oregon courthouse Clackamas County has plans to construct a new county courthouse to replace the existing obsolete and seismically deficient courthouse. This project is being developed in cooperation with the State of Oregon under the state's Oregon Courthouse Capital...
- 2019-09-17 Olvia Seaport PPP A partner will invest to upgrade and operate the port, located in the Mykolaiv area on the left bank of the Buzka-Dnipro estuary. The agreement will transfer assets of state enterprise and port operator Stevedoring Company Olvia to the concessionaire...
- 2019-09-17 Kherson Seaport PPP A partner will invest to upgrade and operate the port, located on the Dnieper River and connected to the Black Sea. The winner will take over port assets as well as assets of the Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority. The agreement encompasses an area of...