Your search returned 6726 results:
News 4981 results
- 2020-09-18 John Laing sells IEP stake Developer John Laing has agreed to sell its 30% share in the Intercity Express Programme (IEP) Phase 2 project.
- 2020-09-17 UK govt ‘committed to alternative finance’ for nuclear The UK government continues to explore alternative funding models for nuclear projects and is willing to discuss new projects.
- 2020-09-17 Scottish council warned over “actual costs” of post-PFI waste spend Dumfries & Galloway Council has been warned to “objectively review the actual costs” of its plans to continue its waste programme after cancelling its PFI deal.
- 2020-09-17 Construction body urges regen partnerships The Construction Leadership Council (CLC) has called on the UK government to leverage private sector investment to boost regeneration schemes across the country.
- 2020-09-16 Galliford sees progress in PPP business Group suffers £60m loss, but PPP Investments division continues to reap dividends as it looks to change focus
Features 247 results
- 2020-08-10 Rock and rolling Rock Rail chief executive officer Mark Swindell talks to Partnerships Bulletin about adventures in Europe, Australia and Cornwall.
- 2020-06-08 Handback to the future Partnerships Bulletin’s David Keniry talks to industry leaders on the need to gear up resources for expiring contracts as the impact of seminal reports on managing assets is assessed.
- 2019-12-19 Evolution or revolution? Can PPPs become more flexible beasts and how can we instil a culture of change? These were some of the ‘Big Questions’ we asked at a recent roundtable with DLA Piper and Affinitext
- 2019-11-22 Joining the dots Asif Ghafoor tells David Keniry how Amey plans to join up technology, people and policy as big changes come to the infrastructure and mobility markets.
- 2019-06-26 Mixed Reviews We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?
Comment 149 results
- 2020-06-24 Recovery and renewal Newly joined director of Consultancy Services at HCP Eddie Davies, talks about the ‘new normal’ in working practices.
- 2020-05-05 Covid-19 NHS emergency Michael Boyd and Sharon Renouf, partners at Bevan Brittan discuss heading off PFI provider disruption to the NHS estate
- 2020-03-05 The Green Book and Social Value By Graham Mather CBE, President, The Infrastructure Forum
- 2020-01-29 Urgent need to decarbonise the UK’s built environment Nick Maggs, business & development director at Amey discusses becoming NetZero
- 2020-01-10 Regulated Infrastructure Investment offers much promise for the future Graham Mather CBE, President, The Infrastructure Forum comments on their report, sent to the UK Government today, which advocates for the Regulated Infrastructure Investment (RII) model
Projects 1349 results
- 2020-09-18 Greece Lighting PPP The Greek region of Central Macedonia are looking for private partners to implement the design, build, finance, maintain and operate the street lighting infrastructure of the region's peripheral road network. The deadline for submitting Expressions...
- 2020-09-17 Lake Oswego wastewater treatment plant A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a new wastewater treatment plant in Lake Oswego. The potential P3 project relates to a replacement for the Tryon Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant, which is owned and operated by the City of...
- 2020-09-16 Eastern Inner Peripheral Thessaloniki The Hellenic Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport has released a Request for Expressions of Interest (EoI) for its flagship Thessaloniki motorway project. Under the €370m plans, a 13km stretch of the Eastern Inner Regional Thessaloniki Ring...
- 2020-09-16 Broadway Subway Project A partner will design, build and partially finance the Broadway Subway Project to deliver a 5.7km extension of the Millennium Line west of VCC-Clark Station to Arbutus Street. The partner will develop six new underground stations and associated...
- 2020-09-15 Albuquerque First and Silver P3 Albuquerque's Metropolitan Redevelopment Agency (MRA) is requesting proposals from developers to partner with the City to redevelop 101 Silver Avenue SW at the southwest corner of Silver Avenue and 1st Street into a high density residential or...