Your search returned 6329 results:
News 4685 results
- 2019-08-16 Leaders demand PM commits to Northern Budget Government may look different, but our ‘asks’ are not, says Liverpool’s Metro Mayor
- 2019-08-15 Silvertown tunnel PPP court case details emerge Losing consortium claim procurement was flawed and “manifestly erroneous”
- 2019-08-15 Advisor sought for UK water pathfinder An advisor with a ‘pathfinder mentality’ is required for a major water project in England.
- 2019-08-15 University of York close ‘imminent’ Financial close on the University of York Heslington East Campus Phase 1 is ‘imminent’ according to a source close to the project.
- 2019-08-12 Silvertown Tunnel PPP suspended Transport for London (TfL) has suspended the awarding of the PPP contract for the Silvertown Tunnel.
Features 183 results
- 2019-06-26 Mixed Reviews We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?
- 2019-03-15 Moving On Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- 2019-03-15 New Clear Option EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- 2019-02-08 Projects Bulletin In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- 2019-02-08 Time for a Sensible Conversation At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports
Comment 141 results
- 2019-07-17 Highways PFI: the end of the road for Amey and Birmingham City Council Louise Robling, Partner, Bevan Brittan
- 2019-03-15 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2019-01-18 New Year, New Future Cities Kerrigan Procter, CEO, Legal & General Capital
- 2018-09-17 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2018-07-02 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
People 60 results
- 2019-03-15 Making Future Cities Work Kerrigan Procter of L&G Capital tells Paul Jarvis that the institutional investor still sees huge potential in the UK infrastructure market
- 2019-03-15 Taking a Risk Pauline Goreham, project risks practice leader at Willis Towers Watson, tells Paul Jarvis how one insurance broker is ready for the next PPP push
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2018-07-02 Speed the Plough Balfour Beatty’s Ian Rylatt believes the PPP market still has plenty of opportunity. He explains to Paul Jarvis why the sector remains a key focus for the construction firm
- 2018-04-27 Traveller’s Rest After 61 countries and over 650 flights, KPMG’s James Stewart has stepped down as global infrastructure chairman to become vice chair of KPMG in the UK. He tells Paul Jarvis about the themes and trends he has witnessed on his travels
Editorial blog 94 results
- 2019-04-01 Enough is enough I have done my best to avoid discussing the B word for as long as possible, but as things continue to drag on, the damage being done by Brexit can no longer be ignored
- 2019-03-25 The Regeneration Game Ever since the ‘death of PFI’, the opportunities for more bespoke, local developments have been growing. This sector clearly has the potential to flourish as a market in the UK, as some recent progress has shown.
- 2019-03-18 Ill Winds Interserve’s woes may not have had the impact of Carillion, but have nonetheless provided fuel for the anti-outsourcing lobby
- 2019-03-04 Getting Stronger? The UK government's new Stronger Towns Fund will need to work in partnership with a wide range of organisations if it is to avoid throwing good money after bad
- 2019-02-25 Play Time The launch of the UK government's outsourcing 'Playbook' may signal an important shift in thinking when it comes to risk
Projects 1166 results
- 2019-10-26 Autopista al Mar 1 Strabag (37.5%), Sacyr (37.5%) and Concay (25%) will rehabiltate and operate the existing 71km section between Santa Fe de Antioquia and Penalisa, build and operate a 43km section between Medellin y Santa Fe de Antioquia as well as a 4.6km tunnel and...
- 2019-08-06 Midlothian energy partnership Midlothian Council is procuring partners to establish an energy services company in which it wishes to retain ownership of 50% for the scoping, design, procurement, financing, implementation, delivery, operation and maintenance of energy projects in...
- 2019-07-31 Cartagena University residential concession A partner will be responsible for the redevelopment and management of a residential complex in Sor Francisca de Armendariz de Cartagena. The concessionaire will be responsible for financing construction works and operating the facility for 40 years....
- 2019-07-31 Noor Midelt II Project A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain multi-technology solar power plant under a power purchase agreement for 25 years. The partner will deliver the plant with an expected net capacity during peak hours of 150-190Mw. Some...
- 2019-07-29 University of Leicester accommodation Engie and Equitix will design, build, finance, operate and maintain 1,164 new student homes. The project also includes the refurbishment of a grade II listed building to be used as an office and study space, the delivery of a multi-story car park for...