Your search returned 6152 results:
News 4563 results
- 2019-04-24 NI agency seeks commercial property advisors A public transport authority in Northern Ireland is procuring commercial property advisors.
- 2019-04-18 ICE reveals board members The Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) has appointed its trustee board for the 2019/20 presidential year.
- 2019-04-16 Interest sought for Edinburgh mixed-use scheme The City of Edinburgh has launched a market consultation exercise for a 3-hectare mixed-use scheme; PIN for legal services published
- 2019-04-16 Galliford Try to review pursuits UK contractor Galliford Try is to review its key markets and sectors, Partnerships Bulletin understands.
- 2019-04-15 Cory Riverside Energy appoints CEO UK energy company Cory Riverside Energy has appointed a new chief executive officer (CEO).
Features 182 results
- 2019-03-15 Moving On Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- 2019-03-15 New Clear Option EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- 2019-02-08 Projects Bulletin In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- 2019-02-08 Time for a Sensible Conversation At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports
- 2019-02-08 Local Values The UK government has taken PF2 off the table, so what levers can bring private finance into infrastructure, asks Paul Jarvis
Comment 140 results
- 2019-03-15 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2019-01-18 New Year, New Future Cities Kerrigan Procter, CEO, Legal & General Capital
- 2018-09-17 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2018-07-02 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2016-11-01 Healthy Innovation Richard Coe, project director, Kajima Partnerships, and David Acklam, commercial director, gbPartnerships
People 60 results
- 2019-03-15 Making Future Cities Work Kerrigan Procter of L&G Capital tells Paul Jarvis that the institutional investor still sees huge potential in the UK infrastructure market
- 2019-03-15 Taking a Risk Pauline Goreham, project risks practice leader at Willis Towers Watson, tells Paul Jarvis how one insurance broker is ready for the next PPP push
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2018-07-02 Speed the Plough Balfour Beatty’s Ian Rylatt believes the PPP market still has plenty of opportunity. He explains to Paul Jarvis why the sector remains a key focus for the construction firm
- 2018-04-27 Traveller’s Rest After 61 countries and over 650 flights, KPMG’s James Stewart has stepped down as global infrastructure chairman to become vice chair of KPMG in the UK. He tells Paul Jarvis about the themes and trends he has witnessed on his travels
Editorial blog 94 results
- 2019-04-01 Enough is enough I have done my best to avoid discussing the B word for as long as possible, but as things continue to drag on, the damage being done by Brexit can no longer be ignored
- 2019-03-25 The Regeneration Game Ever since the ‘death of PFI’, the opportunities for more bespoke, local developments have been growing. This sector clearly has the potential to flourish as a market in the UK, as some recent progress has shown.
- 2019-03-18 Ill Winds Interserve’s woes may not have had the impact of Carillion, but have nonetheless provided fuel for the anti-outsourcing lobby
- 2019-03-04 Getting Stronger? The UK government's new Stronger Towns Fund will need to work in partnership with a wide range of organisations if it is to avoid throwing good money after bad
- 2019-02-25 Play Time The launch of the UK government's outsourcing 'Playbook' may signal an important shift in thinking when it comes to risk
Projects 1113 results
- 2019-10-26 Autopista al Mar 1 Strabag (37.5%), Sacyr (37.5%) and Concay (25%) will rehabiltate and operate the existing 71km section between Santa Fe de Antioquia and Penalisa, build and operate a 43km section between Medellin y Santa Fe de Antioquia as well as a 4.6km tunnel and...
- 2019-04-24 Sydney Metro Western Sydney Airport The project will see the construction of a rail link to Western Sydney Airport (WSA) and the planned Badgerys Creek Aerotropolis. The link will run from Rouse Hill via WSA and the Aerotropolis in Bringelly to Macarthur. Sydney Metro is seeking a...
- 2019-04-24 Flanders Provincialate of the Brothers of Charity schools PPP A partner will design, build, finance and maintain four schools under the Provincialate of the Brothers of Charity – KaSORT cluster. The winner will demolish existing buildings and deliver new facilities for Sint-Jozef Gent in Zwijnaarde, THHI +...
- 2019-04-23 Queen Elizabeth Way Credit River Bridge P3 Partners willl be responsible for the rehabilitation of the Queen Elizabeth Way Credit River Bridge under a design, build and finance contract. Partners will conduct works on the 250m bridge and upgrade lane width, shoulders, barriers as well as...
- 2019-04-18 Puerto Rico Electric Power Flexible Distributed Generation Units A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain mobile, fixed or flexible distributed generation units for 25 years. The partner will have to deliver at least 14 units with a capacity of up to 30MW each across Aguirre, Costa Sur, Daguao,...