Your search returned 8342 results:
News 5832 results
- 2022-08-12 Willmott Dixon appoints new strategy director Contractor Willmott Dixon has appointed its first director of strategic change.
- 2022-08-12 Procurement bill raises flexibility concerns Exclusive: Infrastructure industry welcomes efforts to increase flexibility but fears new bill may result in more uncertainty and potential legal challenges
- 2022-08-05 Strong interest in Worthing heat network Worthing Borough Council has had a good response to its £250m heat network plans and has shortlisted a number of bidders ahead of choosing a winner next year, Partnerships Bulletin understands.
- 2022-08-05 Surrey tenders extra care housing DBFO Surrey County Council has issued a contract notice for a private partner to design, build, finance and operate (DBFO) extra care housing on five sites.
- 2022-08-05 Council backs early PFI termination Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council’s cabinet has given its consent to bring its offices PFI contract to an early close.
Features 286 results
- 2022-06-29 Workshopping expiry At the UK Partnerships Hub, Knight Frank’s Nigel Badham oversaw a workshop to tease out some of the main issues facing the industry as PFI contracts head towards expiry. Here, we summarise some of the findings.
- 2022-06-23 Net Zero at a local level The scale of the challenge and the art of the possible in the built environment. Some reflections from the UK Partnerships Hub boardroom sponsored by Robertson
- 2022-06-23 Turning the theoretical into the practical Addleshaw Goddard’s Stephanie Townley hosts a wide ranging discussion on expiry as the public and private sectors grapple with challenges and seize the opportunities it creates. Jonathan Davies reports from the roundtable event
- 2022-06-22 Net Zero at UK Partnerships Hub New innovations and new ways of financing projects will be key to meeting the government’s ambitious plans, but concerns remain over how that will be achieved
- 2022-06-21 Delivering the agenda The UK’s infrastructure industry has been put at the centre of the government’s biggest missions, but is it possible to hit the targets? Jonathan Davies reports on an A-list panel discussion at the UK Partnerships Hub
Comment 176 results
- 2022-07-15 Blog: Up for grabs The UK’s infrastructure trajectory had looked secure for another few years at least, but the change of leader could put everything back up in the air, writes Paul Jarvis
- 2022-06-15 Blog: Time for a change of perspective? Referring to PFI ‘expiry’ could be one of the industry’s biggest stumbling blocks in its efforts to ramp up capacity, writes Paul Jarvis
- 2022-06-07 SFT guide for Net Zero PPPs Kerry Alexander, director of infrastructure finance and programmes, Scottish Futures Trust
- 2022-05-12 Target Practice Is the UK government’s approach to housebuilding inadvertently leading to the proliferation of joint ventures?
- 2022-03-23 Nothing to see here The UK’s Spring Statement offered little to get the infrastructure market excited, says Paul Jarvis. So where does that leave its bold energy transition plans?
Projects 2048 results
- 2022-08-12 Island of Thira Waste PPP The Government for the South Aegean Region of Greece has released a tender for a waste processing facility on the Island of Thira. According to the tender, the authority is seeking a private sector partner for the construction works, as well as the...
- 2022-08-12 Downtown Chatham Centre P3 The Municipality of Chatham-Kent, Ontario, is looking for consultants to help respond to an unsolicited proposal (USP) for the Downtown Chatham Centre P3 project. The authority has issued a request for proposals (RFP) after an unsolicited proposal...
- 2022-08-12 Atlacomulco - Polotitlán Highway The Government of the State of Mexico has released a request for proposals (RFP) for the design, construction, operation, conservation, maintenance and exploitation of the Atlacomulco-Polotitlán highway. Private partners are being sought to carry...
- 2022-08-11 Jerusalem's Light Rail Network - Blue Line The Government of Israel have launched a tender for the Blue Line of the Jerusalem Light Rail Network. The blue line will have 53 stations on it, including 3 underground stations, over 31km of track. The line will have the capacity of 122 vehicles...
- 2022-08-11 East County Biogas Plant The East County Joint Powers Authority (JPA) has issued a request for proposals (RFP) for a biogas energy recovery plant, part of The East County Advanced Water Purification Program (AWP). To implement the East County AWP Project, El Cajon, East San...