Your search returned 5646 results:
News 4222 results
- 2018-10-17 Lifecycle reprofiling hits Notts PFI rating Ratings agency Moody’s has downgraded the bonds underpinning the Central Nottinghamshire Hospitals (CNH) vehicle, partly due to a reprofiling of the lifecycle cost assumptions on its PFI deal.
- 2018-10-16 FC for NI health PPP The South Eastern Health & Social Care Trust (HSC) in Northern Ireland has reached financial close on a new primary and community care centre.
- 2018-10-16 Partner appointed for UK heat network The UK government has appointed a delivery partner for its Heat Network Investment Project (HNIP).
- 2018-10-16 3i moves tax residence to UK Investor 3i Infrastructure has moved its tax residence and management to the UK, in a move that will see it paying UK taxes in future.
- 2018-10-16 Amey appoints waste MD Contractor Amey has appointed a new managing director of waste treatment.
Features 175 results
- 2018-09-17 Cheap Labour As funds look to diversify away from UK PFI, Dan Colombini takes a look at the political risk hanging over a huge portfolio of projects
- 2018-09-17 Ever So Good Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help resurrect PPP's image
- 2018-09-17 On the Defensive The UK’s Ministry of Defence has been pioneering improvements in collaborative working within PFI contracts
- 2018-07-02 Critical Condition As a host of contracts head towards their final years, many in the industry believe now is the time to get a grip
- 2018-04-27 Eye of the Storm Getting a straight view on UK investment priorities is difficult. But as Paul Jarvis finds out, there is scope for others to fill the void
Comment 138 results
- 2018-09-17 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2018-07-02 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2016-11-01 Healthy Innovation Richard Coe, project director, Kajima Partnerships, and David Acklam, commercial director, gbPartnerships
- 2016-10-01 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2016-09-01 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JC Rathbone Associates
People 58 results
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2018-07-02 Speed the Plough Balfour Beatty’s Ian Rylatt believes the PPP market still has plenty of opportunity. He explains to Paul Jarvis why the sector remains a key focus for the construction firm
- 2018-04-27 Traveller’s Rest After 61 countries and over 650 flights, KPMG’s James Stewart has stepped down as global infrastructure chairman to become vice chair of KPMG in the UK. He tells Paul Jarvis about the themes and trends he has witnessed on his travels
- 2017-07-01 The Insurance Man Darryl Murphy, head of debt investment at Aviva Investors discusses where he intends to take the organisation next
- 2017-06-01 "It's always harder than you think" Wates Residential's Kate Ives and Paul Nicholls discuss the complicated nature of getting regeneration projects off the ground
Editorial blog 77 results
- 2018-10-02 Cautiously optimistic Last week’s conference in Wales has suggested that there is growing confidence in the UK PPP market
- 2018-09-06 Reinventing the Scottish wheel As Scotland looks to Wales for PPP ideas, the industry may be starting to look up north of the border
- 2018-07-17 Time for change The UK public sector needs to be more mature in its approach to procurement decisions if private investment in infrastructure is to survive
- 2018-06-27 London calling The UK government's approaches to Heathrow and the Swansea Tidal Lagoon speak volumes
- 2018-05-18 Cost benefit? The UK government is understood to be considering providing some costs to losing bidders on major projects. It would seem a sensible move
Projects 976 results
- 2018-10-18 Riverside convention center P3 A partner will deliver a mixed-use development without any city subsidies, on 7.6 acres of city-owned land, which will bring more hotel rooms, market rate housing, retail/restaurant space, and structured parking to the area. The developer is to...
- 2018-10-16 Port of Gdansk PPP A partner will develop the port under PPP arrangements. Consultants have until 23 November 2018 to submit responses for that tender.
- 2018-10-16 University of Southern Maine student housing The authority is considering a P3 approach to deliver a residence hall at the university, serving over 8,000 students. The authority is seeking proposals from consultants to structure the project. Proposals are due by November 1, 2018.
- 2018-10-16 Wloclawek roads PPP scheme A partner will be responsible for the construction, reconstruction, financing and maintenance of roads in the in Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship and the Włocławek area. The project involves the construction of new roads for at least 12km,...
- 2018-10-15 Zion Area Transit (St. George to Springdale) A partner will deliver a section between St. George to Springdale. AECOM will draft RFP documents, review proposals and provide preliminary engineering design for transit stops, including roadway, drainage, ATMS, structures and transit modeling.