Your search returned 6492 results:
News 4794 results
- 2019-11-13 Interserve appoints construction commercial director Interserve has appointed a new commercial director for its UK construction business.
- 2019-11-13 Chatham Financial acquires JCRA US financial risk firm Chatham Financial has acquired UK rival JCRA Group.
- 2019-11-12 Six in for GBP1.5bn uni district development JV A university in England has invited six entities to proceed to the dialogue phase of procurement to establish a joint venture for a mixed-use city centre neighbourhood.
- 2019-11-12 Contract signed for London housing partnership A borough in London has signed a contract with its preferred bidder for a housing redevelopment project.
- 2019-11-08 EoI for London river crossing Transport for London (TfL) is seeking market feedback on financing and delivery models for a new cross-river ferry service on the River Thames.
Features 183 results
- 2019-06-26 Mixed Reviews We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?
- 2019-03-15 Moving On Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- 2019-03-15 New Clear Option EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- 2019-02-08 Projects Bulletin In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- 2019-02-08 Time for a Sensible Conversation At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports
Comment 142 results
- 2019-09-06 5G Infrastructure – Planning for the revolution? Mark Richards (Partner) and Sheridan Treger (Senior Associate), Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner.
- 2019-07-17 Highways PFI: the end of the road for Amey and Birmingham City Council Louise Robling, Partner, Bevan Brittan
- 2019-03-15 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2019-01-18 New Year, New Future Cities Kerrigan Procter, CEO, Legal & General Capital
- 2018-09-17 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
People 60 results
- 2019-03-15 Making Future Cities Work Kerrigan Procter of L&G Capital tells Paul Jarvis that the institutional investor still sees huge potential in the UK infrastructure market
- 2019-03-15 Taking a Risk Pauline Goreham, project risks practice leader at Willis Towers Watson, tells Paul Jarvis how one insurance broker is ready for the next PPP push
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2018-07-02 Speed the Plough Balfour Beatty’s Ian Rylatt believes the PPP market still has plenty of opportunity. He explains to Paul Jarvis why the sector remains a key focus for the construction firm
- 2018-04-27 Traveller’s Rest After 61 countries and over 650 flights, KPMG’s James Stewart has stepped down as global infrastructure chairman to become vice chair of KPMG in the UK. He tells Paul Jarvis about the themes and trends he has witnessed on his travels
Editorial blog 94 results
- 2019-04-01 Enough is enough I have done my best to avoid discussing the B word for as long as possible, but as things continue to drag on, the damage being done by Brexit can no longer be ignored
- 2019-03-25 The Regeneration Game Ever since the ‘death of PFI’, the opportunities for more bespoke, local developments have been growing. This sector clearly has the potential to flourish as a market in the UK, as some recent progress has shown.
- 2019-03-18 Ill Winds Interserve’s woes may not have had the impact of Carillion, but have nonetheless provided fuel for the anti-outsourcing lobby
- 2019-03-04 Getting Stronger? The UK government's new Stronger Towns Fund will need to work in partnership with a wide range of organisations if it is to avoid throwing good money after bad
- 2019-02-25 Play Time The launch of the UK government's outsourcing 'Playbook' may signal an important shift in thinking when it comes to risk
Projects 1219 results
- 2019-11-08 Rotherhithe and Canary Wharf crossing TfL is inviting expressions of interest for the potential development, operation and maintenance of a ferry service and associated infrastructure for cyclists and pedestrians between Rotherhithe and Canary Wharf. TfL will consider the packaging of...
- 2019-10-31 Burj Al Sahwa Transport Hub DBFOT A partner will design, build, finance, operate, maintain and transfer a transport hub on a 41,952 sq m parcel of land in Willayat A’Seeb in Muscat. In order to maximise the revenue stream, the partner may develop a mixed-use, commercial and...
- 2019-10-30 Wigan mixed-use development Wigan Council is seeking interest from the private sector for the redevelopment of the town centre. The council would like to appoint a strategic development partner to devise a funding strategy and oversee the delivery of the scheme, which includes...
- 2019-10-29 Coventry light rail The authority would like to establish a joint venture with the private sector to develop the business case, secure all planning and statutory consents, fund and operate the project, with the possibility of expanding the business to other regions of...
- 2019-10-29 Toronto Union Station Enhancement Project Partners will design and construct transit infrastructure and implement upgrades at the southernmost part of Union Station in Toronto under the alliance model. The winner will be responsible for the reconstruction of platforms 24/25 and 26/27, two...