Your search returned 5231 results:
News 3974 results
- 2018-05-25 Former UBS manager heads to Porterbrook Rolling stock leasing firm Porterbrook has appointed a new head of structured finance.
- 2018-05-25 Treasury reviewing Midland Met PF2 options The Treasury is going through its processes to ensure the best value-for-money delivery of the Midland Metropolitan PF2, as Carillion's replacement waits in the wings.
- 2018-05-24 Salford to end regen JV Salford City Council has decided not to renew its regeneration joint venture vehicle when the contract comes to an end in 2020.
- 2018-05-24 IFM makes housing investment IFM Investors has announced its first foray in the social and affordable housing sector.
- 2018-05-24 Armitt bemoans slow transport progress Sir John Armitt, chair of the UK’s National Infrastructure Commission, has urged the government to move ahead with a number of major transport projects.
Features 171 results
- 2018-04-27 Eye of the Storm Getting a straight view on UK investment priorities is difficult. But as Paul Jarvis finds out, there is scope for others to fill the void
- 2018-04-27 Reinventing Darzi Has the Naylor Review returned things to Lord Darzi’s plans for polyclinics, asks Paul Jarvis
- 2017-11-01 New Train Set The Hansford Review sought to put ‘contestability’ at the heart of Network Rail’s future. Paul Jarvis finds out what that means for private finance opportunities
- 2017-11-01 The Test Series: The Debt Investors In the final instalment of The Test Series, we bring together a group of debt investors to give their views on the global PPP market.
- 2017-10-01 The Test Series: The Investors We bring together a group of investors to give their views on the global PPP market.
Comment 136 results
- 2016-11-01 Healthy Innovation Richard Coe, project director, Kajima Partnerships, and David Acklam, commercial director, gbPartnerships
- 2016-10-01 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2016-09-01 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JC Rathbone Associates
- 2016-05-03 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, JC Rathbone Associates
- 2016-05-03 In the Club Kieron Dwyer, partner, Mayer Brown International
People 56 results
- 2018-04-27 Traveller’s Rest After 61 countries and over 650 flights, KPMG’s James Stewart has stepped down as global infrastructure chairman to become vice chair of KPMG in the UK. He tells Paul Jarvis about the themes and trends he has witnessed on his travels
- 2017-07-01 The Insurance Man Darryl Murphy, head of debt investment at Aviva Investors discusses where he intends to take the organisation next
- 2017-06-01 "It's always harder than you think" Wates Residential's Kate Ives and Paul Nicholls discuss the complicated nature of getting regeneration projects off the ground
- 2017-05-01 "The key is collaboration" Jason Zhengrong Lu is acting head & lead infrastructure finance specialist at the World Bank’s Global Infrastructure Facility (GIF). He talks to Paul Jarvis
- 2017-04-01 Flexible Learning The university accommodation market is booming. Martin Hadland, commercial director at Campus Living Villages, tell Paul Jarvis why
Editorial blog 73 results
- 2018-05-18 Cost benefit? The UK government is understood to be considering providing some costs to losing bidders on major projects. It would seem a sensible move
- 2018-01-15 Carillion conundrum The firm’s demise is being used to heap more criticism on the private finance model. It’s time to present the public with the facts
- 2018-01-03 New start Lord Adonis’ resignation from the National Infrastructure Commission means the future direction of the organisation is unclear as we enter a new year
- 2017-07-17 A right Carilli-on The firm’s woes go to show that PPP deals are not the risk-free cash cows opponents like to imagine them to be
- 2017-06-01 Election Special With just one week to go before the UK’s General Election, we take a look at what the main parties’ manifestos say about infrastructure
Projects 821 results
- 2018-05-25 West Santa Ana Branch Transit Corridor The project consists of a new 20-mile light rail transit line connecting downtown Los Angeles to south-east LA County. The project area is home to 1.2 million residents as well as a job center to approximately 584,000 employees. Projections show an...
- 2018-05-25 University of North Carolina at Wilmington Village A partner will develop student housing buildings, associated parking, and a possible dining facility on land owned by the university and leased to the developer. The on-campus buildings potentially will be designed, constructed, fully financed,...
- 2018-05-25 Kortowo Heating Plant Project A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain the facility for 30 years from the date of award. The plant will be used for recycling purposes to generate heat for the city of Olsztyn. Construction works are expected to take five years....
- 2018-05-24 Stockton-on-Tees Victoria housing site Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council is seeking a joint venture partner for the redevelopment of the Victoria housing site. The joint venture will transform the north-eastern quadrant of the town centre. Interested parties have until 27 July 2018 to...
- 2018-05-24 El Dorado II Airport A partner will build, finance, operate and maintain the airport, which will consist of one runway in the first phase, with additional ones planned to be delivered through subsequent tenders. The airport will also include a control tower, cargo area,...