Your search returned 5471 results:
News 4118 results
- 2018-08-17 FC for Durham University PPP Durham University and its preferred bidder have reached financial close on the £105m Mount Oswald scheme.
- 2018-08-16 Govt commits Midland Met funding The UK government and Sandwell and West Birmingham NHS Trust have reached an agreement to finish construction work of the Midland Metropolitan Hospital.
- 2018-08-16 Interserve announces restructuring Support services firm Interserve has announced a restructuring of its UK and international divisions, with the departure of its current managing director of UK construction.
- 2018-08-16 London housing panel named The Greater London Authority has entered a housing delivery framework agreement with 29 companies and consortia.
- 2018-08-16 UK govt plans more garden towns The UK government is inviting bids from authorities and private sector partners for new garden communities.
Features 172 results
- 2018-07-02 Critical Condition As a host of contracts head towards their final years, many in the industry believe now is the time to get a grip on the condition of assets. Paul Jarvis learns more
- 2018-04-27 Eye of the Storm Getting a straight view on UK investment priorities is difficult. But as Paul Jarvis finds out, there is scope for others to fill the void
- 2018-04-27 Reinventing Darzi Has the Naylor Review returned things to Lord Darzi’s plans for polyclinics, asks Paul Jarvis
- 2017-11-01 New Train Set The Hansford Review sought to put ‘contestability’ at the heart of Network Rail’s future. Paul Jarvis finds out what that means for private finance opportunities
- 2017-11-01 The Test Series: The Debt Investors In the final instalment of The Test Series, we bring together a group of debt investors to give their views on the global PPP market.
Comment 137 results
- 2018-07-02 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2016-11-01 Healthy Innovation Richard Coe, project director, Kajima Partnerships, and David Acklam, commercial director, gbPartnerships
- 2016-10-01 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2016-09-01 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JC Rathbone Associates
- 2016-05-03 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, JC Rathbone Associates
People 58 results
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2018-07-02 Speed the Plough Balfour Beatty’s Ian Rylatt believes the PPP market still has plenty of opportunity. He explains to Paul Jarvis why the sector remains a key focus for the construction firm
- 2018-04-27 Traveller’s Rest After 61 countries and over 650 flights, KPMG’s James Stewart has stepped down as global infrastructure chairman to become vice chair of KPMG in the UK. He tells Paul Jarvis about the themes and trends he has witnessed on his travels
- 2017-07-01 The Insurance Man Darryl Murphy, head of debt investment at Aviva Investors discusses where he intends to take the organisation next
- 2017-06-01 "It's always harder than you think" Wates Residential's Kate Ives and Paul Nicholls discuss the complicated nature of getting regeneration projects off the ground
Editorial blog 75 results
- 2018-07-17 Time for change The UK public sector needs to be more mature in its approach to procurement decisions if private investment in infrastructure is to survive
- 2018-06-27 London calling The UK government's approaches to Heathrow and the Swansea Tidal Lagoon speak volumes
- 2018-05-18 Cost benefit? The UK government is understood to be considering providing some costs to losing bidders on major projects. It would seem a sensible move
- 2018-01-15 Carillion conundrum The firm’s demise is being used to heap more criticism on the private finance model. It’s time to present the public with the facts
- 2018-01-03 New start Lord Adonis’ resignation from the National Infrastructure Commission means the future direction of the organisation is unclear as we enter a new year
Projects 911 results
- 2018-08-14 Regional Express Rail - Existing Stations Renovations A partner will design, build and finance the project, involving 22 existing station sites. The winner will deliver station access and surface parking improvements, new parking structures, bus loop increased capacity and rehabilitation, passenger...
- 2018-08-09 Ontario Provincial Police Modernization Project (Phase 2) A partner will design, build and finance nine new detachments for phase two of the project. The new detachments will be located in: Moosonee, Fort Frances, Hawkesbury, Huron County, West Parry Sound, Manitoulin Island, Port Credit, Marathon and...
- 2018-08-08 Kansas City Smart City Program Management A partner will provide a fully integrated suite of sensors, networks, and data and analytics platforms. Partners should be interested in financing, development, management and maintenance of the technology, or a combination of these. The City will...
- 2018-08-06 Chicago Public Safety Training Academy Project A partner will design, build and finance the 30-acre facility. The Public Safety Training Academy in West Garfield Park will include indoor and outdoor training spaces that both extend the current training capabilities of the Police and Fire...
- 2018-08-02 Gloucester Fleece Hotel site regeneration Gloucester City Council is inviting developers to submit expressions of interest and request a pre-qualification questionnaire to redevelop the historic Fleece Hotel site as well as an adjacent multi-storey car park at Longsmith Street, in the city...