Your search returned 6249 results:
News 4627 results
- 2019-06-20 P2G continues to bolster team Former DLA legal director latest to join P2G as partner.
- 2019-06-19 Atkins names development director SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins has appointed a new director for its development arm.
- 2019-06-18 Willmott Dixon profits soar Construction firm announces strong results for the 12 months to the end of 2018.
- 2019-06-18 Galliford acquires Northern developer Galliford Try Partnerships has agreed a deal to acquire a well-established contracting and land-led developer in the North of England.
- 2019-06-17 Kier sheds housebuilding business Contractor Kier is to sell its housebuilding business and reduce involvement in “non-core activities” in a bid to counter debt levels.
Features 182 results
- 2019-03-15 Moving On Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- 2019-03-15 New Clear Option EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- 2019-02-08 Projects Bulletin In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- 2019-02-08 Time for a Sensible Conversation At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports
- 2019-02-08 Local Values The UK government has taken PF2 off the table, so what levers can bring private finance into infrastructure, asks Paul Jarvis
Comment 140 results
- 2019-03-15 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2019-01-18 New Year, New Future Cities Kerrigan Procter, CEO, Legal & General Capital
- 2018-09-17 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2018-07-02 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2016-11-01 Healthy Innovation Richard Coe, project director, Kajima Partnerships, and David Acklam, commercial director, gbPartnerships
People 60 results
- 2019-03-15 Making Future Cities Work Kerrigan Procter of L&G Capital tells Paul Jarvis that the institutional investor still sees huge potential in the UK infrastructure market
- 2019-03-15 Taking a Risk Pauline Goreham, project risks practice leader at Willis Towers Watson, tells Paul Jarvis how one insurance broker is ready for the next PPP push
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2018-07-02 Speed the Plough Balfour Beatty’s Ian Rylatt believes the PPP market still has plenty of opportunity. He explains to Paul Jarvis why the sector remains a key focus for the construction firm
- 2018-04-27 Traveller’s Rest After 61 countries and over 650 flights, KPMG’s James Stewart has stepped down as global infrastructure chairman to become vice chair of KPMG in the UK. He tells Paul Jarvis about the themes and trends he has witnessed on his travels
Editorial blog 94 results
- 2019-04-01 Enough is enough I have done my best to avoid discussing the B word for as long as possible, but as things continue to drag on, the damage being done by Brexit can no longer be ignored
- 2019-03-25 The Regeneration Game Ever since the ‘death of PFI’, the opportunities for more bespoke, local developments have been growing. This sector clearly has the potential to flourish as a market in the UK, as some recent progress has shown.
- 2019-03-18 Ill Winds Interserve’s woes may not have had the impact of Carillion, but have nonetheless provided fuel for the anti-outsourcing lobby
- 2019-03-04 Getting Stronger? The UK government's new Stronger Towns Fund will need to work in partnership with a wide range of organisations if it is to avoid throwing good money after bad
- 2019-02-25 Play Time The launch of the UK government's outsourcing 'Playbook' may signal an important shift in thinking when it comes to risk
Projects 1146 results
- 2019-10-26 Autopista al Mar 1 Strabag (37.5%), Sacyr (37.5%) and Concay (25%) will rehabiltate and operate the existing 71km section between Santa Fe de Antioquia and Penalisa, build and operate a 43km section between Medellin y Santa Fe de Antioquia as well as a 4.6km tunnel and...
- 2019-06-20 Ghent catholic school group PPP A partner will design, build, finance and maintain a complex bringing together four catholic schools on to a new site in the Sluizeken-Tolhuis-Ham area of Ghent on a surface of 10,527sq m. The complex will include teaching areas, administrative...
- 2019-06-20 Brussels Egied Van Broeckhoven school PPP A partner will design, build, finance and maintain the Egied Van Broeckhoven school in Brussels. Located in Sint-Jans-Molenbeek, the project consists of a secondary school on an area of 5,701sq m to serve 860 pupils. The winner will also provide...
- 2019-06-17 Busto Arsizio public lighting PPP A partner will be responsible for the modernisation and management of the existing public lighting network in Busto Arsizio under a design, build, finance, operate and maintain contract. Interested parties have until 10 September to submit responses.
- 2019-06-17 Brussels Uccle multi-storey car park A partner will design, build and finance a multi-storey car park in Uccle with a capacity of 750 vehicles, retaining the possibility of expanding the structure for up to 1,000 vehicles. The facility will be located on a 19,323sq m site. Interested...