Your search returned 5986 results:
News 4455 results
- 2019-02-22 East West rail 'considering all funding options' The East West Railway Company (EWR) is open to all options of funding and partner models to deliver the Central Section project.
- 2019-02-22 No plans for private finance on Lower Thames Highways England (HE) has provided details on what it will be looking for in the new commercial model proposed for the ex-PF2 road projects.
- 2019-02-22 PIN for English health partnership An NHS trust in England has issued a prior information notice for a partnership to deliver private patient services.
- 2019-02-22 Engie takes on £1bn Carillion contract Facilities management provider Engie has replaced defunct support services firm Carillion on a major PFI contract on a permanent basis.
- 2019-02-22 UK Infra Commission urges greater progress The National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) has called on the government to redouble its efforts to improve the country’s infrastructure.
Features 180 results
- 2019-02-08 Projects Bulletin In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- 2019-02-08 Time for a Sensible Conversation At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports
- 2019-02-08 Local Values The UK government has taken PF2 off the table, so what levers can bring private finance into infrastructure, asks Paul Jarvis
- 2018-11-30 On the Waterfront Paul Jarvis takes a look at Homes England’s first scheme underway via its Accelerated Construction model
- 2018-11-30 Market Experience The seventh annual Financing UK Infrastructure conference unearthed significant potential in the PPP market
Comment 139 results
- 2019-01-18 New Year, New Future Cities Kerrigan Procter, CEO, Legal & General Capital
- 2018-09-17 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2018-07-02 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2016-11-01 Healthy Innovation Richard Coe, project director, Kajima Partnerships, and David Acklam, commercial director, gbPartnerships
- 2016-10-01 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
People 58 results
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2018-07-02 Speed the Plough Balfour Beatty’s Ian Rylatt believes the PPP market still has plenty of opportunity. He explains to Paul Jarvis why the sector remains a key focus for the construction firm
- 2018-04-27 Traveller’s Rest After 61 countries and over 650 flights, KPMG’s James Stewart has stepped down as global infrastructure chairman to become vice chair of KPMG in the UK. He tells Paul Jarvis about the themes and trends he has witnessed on his travels
- 2017-07-01 The Insurance Man Darryl Murphy, head of debt investment at Aviva Investors discusses where he intends to take the organisation next
- 2017-06-01 "It's always harder than you think" Wates Residential's Kate Ives and Paul Nicholls discuss the complicated nature of getting regeneration projects off the ground
Editorial blog 89 results
- 2019-02-18 In search of the Brits As Brexit looms, should the market be concerned about the lack of interest from British contractors in being PPP bid leaders?
- 2019-02-11 Transported to the future Whether it’s experts getting excited about autonomous vehicles or governments looking for ideas to revolutionise roads, there’s a lot of talk about transport systems at present
- 2019-02-04 Not banking on it A report has called on the UK government to create a national infrastructure bank to replace the European Investment Bank’s involvement. But political support seems thin on the ground
- 2019-01-21 Fixing the relationship The UK infrastructure industry is in listening mode as it awaits the government’s review of infrastructure finance. Our event with Amey last week suggests a conversation can begin
- 2019-01-14 Heating up France has been making major in-roads into developing new community heating facilities using PPP. The UK could probably learn a few lessons from its friends across La Manche
Projects 1065 results
- 2019-02-22 Sao Paulo public lighting P3 The city has launched a public consultation to gauge market interest for a P3 to invest in the modernization, expansion, operation and maintenance of the public lighting network under its remit. The project will be structured in three lots and will...
- 2019-02-22 Nottingham private patient services partnership The Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust is considering partnership models for the provision of estate to support private patient services, including surgery, cardiology and other high priority areas. The authority is interested in partnership...
- 2019-02-21 Rochford civic PPP A development partner will deliver the refurbishment and extension of the Freight House site in Rochford to house the Civic Suite and office accommodation with public facing services. Rochford District Council has commenced market sounding to deliver...
- 2019-02-20 Alessandria energy PPP A partner will invest in the modernisation, maintenance and operation of energy facilities across buildings under the remit of Azienda Sanitaria Ospedaliera di Alessandria. Partners will conduct works to improve lighting equipment and heating...
- 2019-02-20 A1/A30 Lotte/Osnabruck - Munster PPP A partner will be responsible for the rehabilitation, extension and management of the 91.1km project in North-Rhine Westphalia under a design, build, finance, operate and maintain model with a 30-year term. The project for the six-lane extension of...