Your search returned 2807 results:
News 1394 results
- 2020-09-14 Qatar releases healthcare EOI Gulf state looks to PPPs for multiple healthcare facility developments
- 2020-09-14 Jeddah airport sewage plant reaches FC The Saudi Water Partnerships Company (SWPC) has reached financial close on the Jeddah Airport 2 Independent Sewage Treatment Plant (ISTP) project.
- 2020-09-09 Preferred bidder for 60-school Saudi PPP Government unveils winner of the first wave of its major education programme.
- 2020-09-08 Togo looks to private investment for Covid-19 recovery World Bank launches economic update for Togo; more private investment needed in digital sectors.
- 2020-09-08 Saudi desal PPP reaches financial close US$650m plant secures financing amidst pandemic.
Features 48 results
- 2020-02-26 Jordan PPPs are making progress, with newly approved law rooting for their success The Jordanian PPP market is active with new projects, ratified legislation and new strategy
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 A New Scramble – Part 2 Countries in part two gather under the BRIC grouping, plus some other emerging players, reports Tom Minney
- 2018-11-30 A new Scramble Countries from around the world continue to target Africa, just as their forbears did in the 19th century.
- 2018-09-17 The wrong kind of growth? This year’s Financing African Infrastructure conference emphasises that more needs to be done to turn opportunity into reality across the continent. Paul Jarvis reports
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 The Water Challenge Christopher Cross, partner, and Craig Brook, counsel, Hogan Lovells
Projects 1349 results
- 2020-09-18 Greece Lighting PPP The Greek region of Central Macedonia are looking for private partners to implement the design, build, finance, maintain and operate the street lighting infrastructure of the region's peripheral road network. The deadline for submitting Expressions...
- 2020-09-17 Lake Oswego wastewater treatment plant A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a new wastewater treatment plant in Lake Oswego. The potential P3 project relates to a replacement for the Tryon Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant, which is owned and operated by the City of...
- 2020-09-16 Eastern Inner Peripheral Thessaloniki The Hellenic Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport has released a Request for Expressions of Interest (EoI) for its flagship Thessaloniki motorway project. Under the €370m plans, a 13km stretch of the Eastern Inner Regional Thessaloniki Ring...
- 2020-09-16 Broadway Subway Project A partner will design, build and partially finance the Broadway Subway Project to deliver a 5.7km extension of the Millennium Line west of VCC-Clark Station to Arbutus Street. The partner will develop six new underground stations and associated...
- 2020-09-15 Albuquerque First and Silver P3 Albuquerque's Metropolitan Redevelopment Agency (MRA) is requesting proposals from developers to partner with the City to redevelop 101 Silver Avenue SW at the southwest corner of Silver Avenue and 1st Street into a high density residential or...