Your search returned 3697 results:
News 1582 results
- 2022-08-11 Four in for Jerusalem Blue Line PPP The Israel Ministry of Transportation and Road Safety has received four bids for its flagship Jerusalem Blue Line PPP project
- 2022-08-10 Egypt releases major desal PPP programme RFQ The Egyptian Ministry of Housing, Utilities and Urban Development has released a request for prequalification (RFQ) on its desalination PPP programme.
- 2022-08-04 Nigeria port PPP approved The planned PPP project to develop the Badagry Deep Sea Port has taken an important step forward with a key approval.
- 2022-07-26 Heavyweights in for Saudi bus PPP The Al Madinah Region Development Authority (MDA) has received 43 expressions of interest to its Al Madinah Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) PPP.
- 2022-07-25 FC for Abu Dhabi schools PPP The Abu Dhabi Investment Office (ADIO) has reached financial close on its debut schools PPP.
Features 51 results
- 2021-06-18 Bringing the Vision into Focus Saudi Arabia has the most ambitious programme of PPPs in the world. Deputy Editor Jonathan Davies asks the industry whether the oasis in the desert is a mirage or a miracle
- 2020-12-18 Recovery Room The Covid-19 global pandemic has shone the spotlight on health services around the world. Paul Jarvis takes a look at what this means for the future of health infrastructure
- 2020-11-02 Analysis: Here to Stay Development banks are being creative in helping governments deliver infrastructure through the pandemic
- 2020-02-26 Jordan PPPs are making progress, with newly approved law rooting for their success The Jordanian PPP market is active with new projects, ratified legislation and new strategy
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 Looking Closer at Risk Cagdas Cataltas, associate director for Western Europe, and Andrew Freeman, analyst for Middle East and North Africa, Control Risks
Projects 2048 results
- 2022-08-12 Island of Thira Waste PPP The Government for the South Aegean Region of Greece has released a tender for a waste processing facility on the Island of Thira. According to the tender, the authority is seeking a private sector partner for the construction works, as well as the...
- 2022-08-12 Downtown Chatham Centre P3 The Municipality of Chatham-Kent, Ontario, is looking for consultants to help respond to an unsolicited proposal (USP) for the Downtown Chatham Centre P3 project. The authority has issued a request for proposals (RFP) after an unsolicited proposal...
- 2022-08-12 Atlacomulco - Polotitlán Highway The Government of the State of Mexico has released a request for proposals (RFP) for the design, construction, operation, conservation, maintenance and exploitation of the Atlacomulco-Polotitlán highway. Private partners are being sought to carry...
- 2022-08-11 Jerusalem's Light Rail Network - Blue Line The Government of Israel have launched a tender for the Blue Line of the Jerusalem Light Rail Network. The blue line will have 53 stations on it, including 3 underground stations, over 31km of track. The line will have the capacity of 122 vehicles...
- 2022-08-11 East County Biogas Plant The East County Joint Powers Authority (JPA) has issued a request for proposals (RFP) for a biogas energy recovery plant, part of The East County Advanced Water Purification Program (AWP). To implement the East County AWP Project, El Cajon, East San...