Your search returned 3103 results:
News 1452 results
- 2021-04-13 PPPs for Beirut port rebuild The race to rebuild Lebanon’s Beirut Port has started following the tragedy last year, in which an explosion at the site killed 200 people and decimated one of the nation’s most important assets.
- 2021-04-12 Somalia preparing PPP framework The World Bank, on behalf of the Government of Somalia, is looking for legal consultants to help develop a national PPP framework.
- 2021-03-29 FC for $1.1bn Dubai waste PPP Five-strong team agrees financing, bringing on board eight lenders to provide $900m debt
- 2021-03-29 Atkins appoints ME & Africa chief Global engineering firm Atkins has appointed a new chief executive of its Middle East & Africa business.
- 2021-03-29 Kuwait eyes PPP for metro The Kuwait Authority for Partnership Projects has said that using a PPP on its flagship Kuwait Metro project would save $2.9bn.
Features 50 results
- 2020-12-18 Recovery Room The Covid-19 global pandemic has shone the spotlight on health services around the world. Paul Jarvis takes a look at what this means for the future of health infrastructure
- 2020-11-02 Analysis: Here to Stay Development banks are being creative in helping governments deliver infrastructure through the pandemic
- 2020-02-26 Jordan PPPs are making progress, with newly approved law rooting for their success The Jordanian PPP market is active with new projects, ratified legislation and new strategy
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 A New Scramble – Part 2 Countries in part two gather under the BRIC grouping, plus some other emerging players, reports Tom Minney
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 Looking Closer at Risk Cagdas Cataltas, associate director for Western Europe, and Andrew Freeman, analyst for Middle East and North Africa, Control Risks
Projects 1585 results
- 2021-04-14 Belle Chasse Bridge and Tunnel Replacement Project A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a fixed, four-lane bridge to replace the tunnel and moveable bridge on LA 23 in Belle Chasse. Private investment for the project will be combined with a USD45m INFRA grant, USD26.2m in...
- 2021-04-14 Talca-Chillán Highway Route 5 The Ministry of Public Works has received three offers for the second concession of the Talca-Chillán Section of the Route 5 Highway. The project, which consists of improving Route 5 between the cities of Talca and Chillán, begins approximately...
- 2021-04-14 Hesse Justice Centre PPP The State of Hesse has issued a prior information notice announcing that it intends to reorganize six offices of the Hessian judiciary situated at the Konstablerwache site in Wiesbaden . The six offices include the General Public Prosecutor's Office,...
- 2021-04-14 Lake Wales Florida Redevelopment Project The Community Redevelopment Agency of the City of Lake Wales, Florida, is seeking a qualified proposer to redevelop two parcels of land situated on Lincoln Avenue for the benefit of the Community Redevelopment Area. The Community Redevelopment Agency...
- 2021-04-14 Strathcona County Broadband Services Development Strathcona County has issued an Advance Procurement Notice for proponents to submit proposals for the Broadband Services Development Project. The awarded proponent will be responsible for the design, build, install, commission, operation and...