Your search returned 3407 results:
News 1523 results
- 2021-11-30 Bahrain seeks metro interest The Kingdom of Bahrain has released a request for prequalification (RFPQ) on the first phase of its flagship metro PPP.
- 2021-11-29 Ghana eyes PPPs for social projects The Government of Ghana is preparing to utilise PPPs to drive investment in education projects across the country.
- 2021-11-29 Qatar looks to ramp up PPP capacity The Government of Qatar and Georgetown University has signed an agreement to train PPP specialists in order to ramp up its infrastructure programme.
- 2021-11-25 Uganda’s flagship highway PPP finally progresses The Uganda National Roads Authority (UNRA) has released a request for proposals (RFP) on its Kampala-Jinja Expressway PPP.
- 2021-11-19 Lagos ‘needs $15bn for infra’ Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has claimed the state needs $15bn over te next five years to keep up with demand, with private sector investment a crucial part of the mix.
Features 51 results
- 2021-06-18 Bringing the Vision into Focus Saudi Arabia has the most ambitious programme of PPPs in the world. Deputy Editor Jonathan Davies asks the industry whether the oasis in the desert is a mirage or a miracle
- 2020-12-18 Recovery Room The Covid-19 global pandemic has shone the spotlight on health services around the world. Paul Jarvis takes a look at what this means for the future of health infrastructure
- 2020-11-02 Analysis: Here to Stay Development banks are being creative in helping governments deliver infrastructure through the pandemic
- 2020-02-26 Jordan PPPs are making progress, with newly approved law rooting for their success The Jordanian PPP market is active with new projects, ratified legislation and new strategy
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 Looking Closer at Risk Cagdas Cataltas, associate director for Western Europe, and Andrew Freeman, analyst for Middle East and North Africa, Control Risks
Projects 1817 results
- 2021-11-26 US Army JAB Tank P3 The US Army is looking to procure Joint Assault Bridge (JAB) Tank technology through a P3 contract. Under the plans, the Army is looking to procure a minimum of 104 JAB systems, along with auxiliary services through. Responses are due December 3,...
- 2021-11-26 Dominican Amber Highway P3 The Dominican General Directorate of Public Private Partnerships is preparing to release a request for expressions of interest on its upcoming debut highway P3. Under the plans, private partners will develop a new 32.7km toll road.
- 2021-11-26 Vienna Stadium PPP The City of Vienna has released a prior information notice (PIN) for its stadium PPP. Under the plans, a new 20,000-seat stadium is going to be developed as part of the Neu Marx development– a major initiative which has been developing a media,...
- 2021-11-25 Kampala-Jinja Expressway PPP A partner will design, build, finance, operate, maintain and transfer a limited access tolled expressway along the Northern Corridor between the cities of Kampala and Jinja. Lot 1 will deliver a 35km section of expressway from Kampala to Namagunga...
- 2021-11-25 Reno-Tahoe Airport Cargo P3 The Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority has released a request for proposals (RFP) on its cargo facility P3. The authority is looking for private partners to design, build, finance, operate and maintain a “state-of-the-art” airside and landside cargo...