Your search returned 3613 results:
News 1564 results
- 2022-05-27 Morocco plans desal PPP The Moroccan government has tendered for advisors to provide feasibility studies for a potential desalination plant to be delivered under a PPP model.
- 2022-05-26 AfDB, Swedfund agree transmission line deal The African Development Bank (AfDB) has reached an agreement with Sweden’s development finance institution, Swedfund, to increase private sector involvement in transmission line projects.
- 2022-05-24 Debut UAE schools PPP signed Abu Dhabi Investment Office (ADIO) has signed the contract for its Zayed City Schools PPP.
- 2022-05-23 Saudi hospital accommodation PPP tendered The Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health has released a request for expressions of interest (EOI) for its Al Iman General Hospital Accommodation PPP.
- 2022-05-16 Morocco looks to PPP for water Morocco’s Minister of Equipment and Water has highlighted the potential of PPPs to deliver new water infrastructure, particularly in the area of desalination.
Features 51 results
- 2021-06-18 Bringing the Vision into Focus Saudi Arabia has the most ambitious programme of PPPs in the world. Deputy Editor Jonathan Davies asks the industry whether the oasis in the desert is a mirage or a miracle
- 2020-12-18 Recovery Room The Covid-19 global pandemic has shone the spotlight on health services around the world. Paul Jarvis takes a look at what this means for the future of health infrastructure
- 2020-11-02 Analysis: Here to Stay Development banks are being creative in helping governments deliver infrastructure through the pandemic
- 2020-02-26 Jordan PPPs are making progress, with newly approved law rooting for their success The Jordanian PPP market is active with new projects, ratified legislation and new strategy
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 The Water Challenge Christopher Cross, partner, and Craig Brook, counsel, Hogan Lovells
Projects 1982 results
- 2022-05-27 Nador-Driouech Desalination Plant Morocco’s Ministry of Equipment and Water has released a tender for companies to express interest in conducting feasibility studies for a sea-water desalination plant in the country’s Oriental region. The chosen private partner will claim a...
- 2022-05-27 Garcia-Monterrey International Airport Railway Corridor The Mexican Ministry of Infrastructure, Communications and Transport is in the planning and pre-investment stage for the García-Monterrey International Airport Railway Corridor, in the state of Nuevo Leon. The airport railway corridor, which comes...
- 2022-05-26 Florida Polytechnic University ARC P3 Florida Polytechnic University has released details of its new Applied Research Center (ARC), which spans more than 90,000 square feet and comes with a $47.4m price tag. Constuction started in September 2019 and there will be an official opening in...
- 2022-05-26 Alton Estate Regeneration JV - Wandsworth Wandsworth Borough Council is seeking to establish a 50:50 joint venture (JV) with a private sector partner (PSP) in relation to the regeneration of the Alton Estate, Roehampton SW15. Under the agreement, the authority and partner will redevelop...
- 2022-05-25 Athens Court of First Instance The Greek Interministerial Committee for PPPs has given approval for the establishment and operation of the Athens Court of First Instance and Public Prosecutor’s Office of Athens. The project will consist of the financing, design, construction,...