Your search returned 2680 results:
News 1360 results
- 2020-03-24 Nigeria launches five-year national broadband plan Plans for 2020-2025 aim to be “led and funded” by private sector
- 2020-03-12 Saudi Arabia launches hospital PPP The Ministry of Health is looking for private partners to develop a new 244 bed hospital.
- 2020-03-09 UAE lighting PPP awarded The Abu Dhabi City Municipality has unveiled the winner of its energy-saving concession
- 2020-03-09 RFQ for Jordan water project The Jordanian government has released a request for qualifications (RFQ) for a water desalination and conveyance system
- 2020-03-04 Oman waste PPP launched Haya water, a government owned company, has released a request for qualifications for a sewage treatment plant development near the capital.
Features 48 results
- 2020-02-26 Jordan PPPs are making progress, with newly approved law rooting for their success The Jordanian PPP market is active with new projects, ratified legislation and new strategy
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 A New Scramble – Part 2 Countries in part two gather under the BRIC grouping, plus some other emerging players, reports Tom Minney
- 2018-11-30 A new Scramble Countries from around the world continue to target Africa, just as their forbears did in the 19th century.
- 2018-09-17 The wrong kind of growth? This year’s Financing African Infrastructure conference emphasises that more needs to be done to turn opportunity into reality across the continent. Paul Jarvis reports
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 Looking Closer at Risk Cagdas Cataltas, associate director for Western Europe, and Andrew Freeman, analyst for Middle East and North Africa, Control Risks
Projects 1256 results
- 2020-05-16 Maribor Edvard Rusjan Airport The Slovenian Ministry of Infrastructure has issued a request for expressions of interest for the operation of country’s second largest airport. The contract will be for the long-term operation of the international airport, including the...
- 2020-04-03 Antwerp schools PPP A partner will design, build, finance and maintain the following three schools: - School complex on Schotensesteenweg Road. - Primary and secondary school on Kattendijkdok-Oostkaai Road, Madrasstraat Road and Bombaystraat Road. - De Sleutelbloem...
- 2020-04-02 New Aloha Stadium Entertainment District (NASED) A partner will design, build, finance and maintain a new 35,000-seat multi-purpose stadium and integrated entertainment district, which may include new hotels, restaurants and a retail public realm, as well as other elements. A request for...
- 2020-04-02 Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam (JBPHH) The US Department of the Navy (DON) has issued a request for information (RFI) on behalf of Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam (JBPHH) for a mixed-use TOD development in Oahu, Hawaii.The new development will be based on approximately 70 acres of ocean...
- 2020-04-02 Edmonton multi-purpose care facility NorQuest College and Covenant Care are seeking expressions of interest (EOI) to develop a multi-purpose care facility in downtown Edmonton. The authority are looking for a private sector consortium to enter into a joint venture with, to design,...