Your search returned 2375 results:
News 1271 results
- 2019-01-22 EoI for Qatar schools PPP programme The Qatari government has issued a request for expressions of interest (EoI) for the first package of its schools PPP programme.
- 2019-01-14 Consultants sought for SA wastewater PPPs The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is seeking consultants to structure two wastewater PPPs in South Africa.
- 2019-01-14 Kenya plans 39 PPPs Kenya’s draft Budget has included a list of 39 PPP deals it expects to complete over the next three years.
- 2019-01-09 Nine in for Saudi schools PPP The Saudi government has pre-qualified nine organisations for the first wave of its schools PPP programme.
- 2019-01-09 Clyde hires Trowers UAE expert Clyde & Co has appointed a PPP expert from Trowers & Hamlins as a partner to its real estate practice in the UAE.
Features 35 results
- 2018-11-30 A new Scramble Countries from around the world continue to target Africa, just as their forbears did in the 19th century.
- 2018-09-17 The wrong kind of growth? This year’s Financing African Infrastructure conference emphasises that more needs to be done to turn opportunity into reality across the continent. Paul Jarvis reports
- 2017-12-01 Keeping it Local Africa’s massive infrastructure gap is well-known. Tom Minney looks at how it might be bridged using local funds and institutional investment
- 2017-09-01 Unstructured Turning rhetoric into reality remains the hardest thing for many African authorities, but getting the private sector to do it for them is also strewn with challenges, reports Paul Jarvis
- 2017-04-01 Background Vision Saudi Arabia has made some bold claims about its future. But nearly a year into its Vision 2030 plan, Paul Jarvis asks whether it can live up to expectations
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 Looking Closer at Risk Cagdas Cataltas, associate director for Western Europe, and Andrew Freeman, analyst for Middle East and North Africa, Control Risks
People 10 results
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2017-06-01 Raising Africa Africa50 chief executive Alain Ebobissé tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s role in supporting the nascent PPP market across the continent
- 2016-12-01 Marvellous Things James Aiello’s career has taken him from practising law in California, to planning PPPs in South Africa. The South African Treasury’s top PPP official tells Paul Jarvis how he got there, and what he has planned for the country
- 2016-12-01 Lingua Franca PPPs are beginning to break out of their French colonial past in Francophone Africa. Jean-Jacques Lecat, co-head of law firm CMS’s African team, tells Marina Formoso why it is exciting times for the region
- 2015-12-07 Thinking Big Kenya has unveiled some bold proposals for new infrastructure investment. PPP Unit head Stanley Kamau tells Amanda Nicholls how they will be implemented
Editorial blog 4 results
- 2013-07-15 Arab summer Revolution 2.0 has hit Egypt, and Aaron Weinman ponders whether political instability will hinder the progress it’s made in infrastructure projects over the last 18 months.
- 2013-04-15 A game of patience Qatar’s infrastructure is already preparing for the FIFA 2022 World Cup creating potential for PPPs. But is the oil-rich state ready for such a transparent partnership, Aaron Weinman asks
- 2012-09-24 Hotting up? Financial close on the $5.4bn Al Zour power project may be holding up Kuwait's PPP market, but it's still an attractive prospect given the dampened global outlook
- 2011-05-18 Line in the sand The cancellation of the Mafraq highway in Abu Dhabi reveals a turning point for PPPs in the Middle East
Projects 1039 results
- 2019-01-22 Konstancin-Jeziorna spa centre PPP A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a spa centre in Konstancin-Jeziorna for the Central Clinical Hospital of the Ministry of Interior and Administration. The centre will consist of a spa sanatorium as well as cardiac...
- 2019-01-22 Qatar PPP Schools Development Programme - Package 1 A partner will design, build, finance, operate, maintain and transfer eight schools for 25 years. The first package comprises eight schools, each with a capacity of 750 students. Ashghal will host a briefing session in Doha on 28 January. Partners...
- 2019-01-21 Bishkek automated fare collection system PPP A partner will design, build, finance and operate the automated fare collection system on the Bishkek public transport network. The city will introduce electronic ticketing and gradually move away from cash-based payments for municipally owned public...
- 2019-01-18 Kent development JV The authority is considering the formation of one or more joint ventures to identify opportunities for development appraisals, development master planning services, design, construction, sales and letting activity, sourcing finance and providing...
- 2019-01-17 Illinois State University student housing P3 A partner will design, build, finance and operate residential facilities for 1,200 students at the Normal campus. The university is pursuing a P3 arrangement that may include an operating agreement that has the option to culminate in university...