Your search returned 3207 results:
News 1480 results
- 2021-06-23 Tanzania to start expanding PPP use The World Bank, on behalf of the government of Tanzania, is looking for consultants to help develop its large scale PPP pipeline.
- 2021-06-21 Namibia preparing PPP pipeline The Namibian Minister of Finance has unveiled a new pipeline of PPP projects as the country looks to private capital to spur its economy.
- 2021-06-17 Companies circle Saudi water PPPs 87 teams submit interest in two projects; international players strongly represented
- 2021-06-17 HSBC consolidates alternatives businesses HSBC Asset Management has combined its various alternatives businesses to create HSBC Alternatives.
- 2021-06-14 Jordan PPPs: Conditions are ripe The IFC and Jordanian Government are looking at “speeding up implantation” of its PPP programme.
Features 51 results
- 2021-06-18 Bringing the Vision into Focus Saudi Arabia has the most ambitious programme of PPPs in the world. Deputy Editor Jonathan Davies asks the industry whether the oasis in the desert is a mirage or a miracle
- 2020-12-18 Recovery Room The Covid-19 global pandemic has shone the spotlight on health services around the world. Paul Jarvis takes a look at what this means for the future of health infrastructure
- 2020-11-02 Analysis: Here to Stay Development banks are being creative in helping governments deliver infrastructure through the pandemic
- 2020-02-26 Jordan PPPs are making progress, with newly approved law rooting for their success The Jordanian PPP market is active with new projects, ratified legislation and new strategy
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 Looking Closer at Risk Cagdas Cataltas, associate director for Western Europe, and Andrew Freeman, analyst for Middle East and North Africa, Control Risks
Projects 1660 results
- 2021-06-24 Ultra-Fast Broadband PPP, Greece A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain broadband infrastructure at several locations across the country under a 20-year contract. The project has a total budget of EUR700m and is expected to receive a public contribution of...
- 2021-06-24 North East Link The ring road will begin on the Eastern Freeway at Springvale Road, where the capacity of the Eastern will be doubled with six extra dedicated lanes. The freeway will link to a new six-lane, 5km tunnel beneath the Yarra River with local underground...
- 2021-06-23 Cincinnati Airport Retrofit P3 Kenton County, Kentucky is seeking consultants for the development and execution of a Guaranteed Energy Savings and Sustainability Master Plan and Program Implementation (GESSMPP) at the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. The...
- 2021-06-23 Jubail IWP 3B Water Plant The Saudi Water Partnership Company announced the consortium comprising of Engie, Nesma and Ajlan as the preferred bidder for its Jubail IWP 3B water plant project. The consortium made up of Aqualia, Haaco and Alfanar has been selected as back-up. ...
- 2021-06-23 Aberdeen Hydrogen Hub Strategic Partnership Aberdeen City Council is seeking to procure an experienced strategic partner to form a joint venture with the Council in order to secure low carbon infrastructure investment and delivery capability in support of the City's Hydrogen Hub and Net Zero...