Your search returned 2958 results:
News 1424 results
- 2021-01-15 Law firm adds Africa PPP expert A law firm in the US has appointed a former official at the African Development Bank to boost its infrastructure work across the continent.
- 2021-01-06 Currie & Brown appoints Middle East COO Consultancy Currie & Brown has appointed a former managing director of Lendlease Europe’s consulting group as chief operating officer of its Middle East business.
- 2021-01-06 PPP touted for Port of Beirut rebuild The World Bank has put forward concessions and private investment as part of a proposed plan to rebuild Lebanon’s Port of Beirut following its tragic destruction last year.
- 2020-12-23 Jordan looks to attract foreign investment The World Bank, in support of the Jordan Investment Commission, is looking for consultants to help the kingdom develop a strategy to attract foreign investment.
- 2020-12-18 Morocco, IFC link up for infra projects The IFC has signed an agreement with Regional Council of Fes-Meknès, an economically important Moroccan region, to improve road infrastructure and spur economic recovery follow the pandemic.
Features 50 results
- 2020-12-18 Recovery Room The Covid-19 global pandemic has shone the spotlight on health services around the world. Paul Jarvis takes a look at what this means for the future of health infrastructure
- 2020-11-02 Analysis: Here to Stay Development banks are being creative in helping governments deliver infrastructure through the pandemic
- 2020-02-26 Jordan PPPs are making progress, with newly approved law rooting for their success The Jordanian PPP market is active with new projects, ratified legislation and new strategy
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 A New Scramble – Part 2 Countries in part two gather under the BRIC grouping, plus some other emerging players, reports Tom Minney
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 Looking Closer at Risk Cagdas Cataltas, associate director for Western Europe, and Andrew Freeman, analyst for Middle East and North Africa, Control Risks
Projects 1468 results
- 2021-01-14 Alberta Sherwood Care Project Graham have announced they have signed a letter of intent partnering with Sherwood Care to develop 254 long-term care beds and a residential facility, an extension of their current site in Sherwood Park. Sherwood Care has been in operation for over...
- 2021-01-14 California State University Mixed-use Project California State University (CSU) is seeking an experienced master developer to plan and develop a mixed-use environment at the 300-acre site formerly known as the Lanterman Development Center in Pomona California. Working closely with the CSU, the...
- 2021-01-14 Saudi Arabia Water P3 Project The project is the first bundle of the Saline Water Conversion Corporation production portfolio to be privatized. The Saline Water Conversion Corporation have announced that three consortia have passed the qualification stage of the procurement...
- 2021-01-14 Port of Gdynia Outer Port PPP Port of Gdynia Authority S.A. is preparing the tender for the participants of the Competitive Dialogue for potential private partners for the project “Construction of the Outer Port in the Port of Gdynia” under the Public-Private Partnership...
- 2021-01-13 Canberra Light Rail Project Phase 2 The Australian Capital Territory have now approved the plans to build light rail to Woden, a town in the suburbs of Canberra, starting with 'Stage 2A' from Canberra City to Commonwealth Park. The extension of the line to Woden will establish a North...