Your search returned 2626 results:
News 1339 results
- 2019-11-01 Pinsent Masons appoints PPP expert as Middle East head Pinsent Masons has appointed a PPP and PFI specialist as head of Middle East.
- 2019-10-30 AfDB, NDB to promote ‘impact projects’ The African Development Bank (AfDB) and the New Development Bank (NDB) have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for the promotion of climate-resilient infrastructure projects.
- 2019-10-24 Africa PPP 2019 unfolds Africa PPP 2019, an event focusing on how to accelerate infrastructure and energy projects across Africa, is currently taking place in South Africa.
- 2019-10-15 Partners launch study for African Green financing instruments The African Development Bank (AfDB) and the Climate Investment Funds have commissioned the Coalition for Green Capital (CGC) to prepare a study on the development of financing instruments for Africa.
- 2019-10-11 RFQ for Qatar parking PPP The Qatari government has issued a request for qualifications for a parking PPP.
Features 37 results
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 A New Scramble – Part 2 Countries in part two gather under the BRIC grouping, plus some other emerging players, reports Tom Minney
- 2018-11-30 A new Scramble Countries from around the world continue to target Africa, just as their forbears did in the 19th century.
- 2018-09-17 The wrong kind of growth? This year’s Financing African Infrastructure conference emphasises that more needs to be done to turn opportunity into reality across the continent. Paul Jarvis reports
- 2017-12-01 Keeping it Local Africa’s massive infrastructure gap is well-known. Tom Minney looks at how it might be bridged using local funds and institutional investment
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 Looking Closer at Risk Cagdas Cataltas, associate director for Western Europe, and Andrew Freeman, analyst for Middle East and North Africa, Control Risks
People 10 results
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2017-06-01 Raising Africa Africa50 chief executive Alain Ebobissé tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s role in supporting the nascent PPP market across the continent
- 2016-12-01 Marvellous Things James Aiello’s career has taken him from practising law in California, to planning PPPs in South Africa. The South African Treasury’s top PPP official tells Paul Jarvis how he got there, and what he has planned for the country
- 2016-12-01 Lingua Franca PPPs are beginning to break out of their French colonial past in Francophone Africa. Jean-Jacques Lecat, co-head of law firm CMS’s African team, tells Marina Formoso why it is exciting times for the region
- 2015-12-07 Thinking Big Kenya has unveiled some bold proposals for new infrastructure investment. PPP Unit head Stanley Kamau tells Amanda Nicholls how they will be implemented
Editorial blog 5 results
- 2019-04-08 The end of the affair After more than a decade covering the world of infrastructure investment, it is time to head to pastures new
- 2013-07-15 Arab summer Revolution 2.0 has hit Egypt, and Aaron Weinman ponders whether political instability will hinder the progress it’s made in infrastructure projects over the last 18 months.
- 2013-04-15 A game of patience Qatar’s infrastructure is already preparing for the FIFA 2022 World Cup creating potential for PPPs. But is the oil-rich state ready for such a transparent partnership, Aaron Weinman asks
- 2012-09-24 Hotting up? Financial close on the $5.4bn Al Zour power project may be holding up Kuwait's PPP market, but it's still an attractive prospect given the dampened global outlook
- 2011-05-18 Line in the sand The cancellation of the Mafraq highway in Abu Dhabi reveals a turning point for PPPs in the Middle East
Projects 1219 results
- 2019-11-08 Rotherhithe and Canary Wharf crossing TfL is inviting expressions of interest for the potential development, operation and maintenance of a ferry service and associated infrastructure for cyclists and pedestrians between Rotherhithe and Canary Wharf. TfL will consider the packaging of...
- 2019-10-31 Burj Al Sahwa Transport Hub DBFOT A partner will design, build, finance, operate, maintain and transfer a transport hub on a 41,952 sq m parcel of land in Willayat A’Seeb in Muscat. In order to maximise the revenue stream, the partner may develop a mixed-use, commercial and...
- 2019-10-30 Wigan mixed-use development Wigan Council is seeking interest from the private sector for the redevelopment of the town centre. The council would like to appoint a strategic development partner to devise a funding strategy and oversee the delivery of the scheme, which includes...
- 2019-10-29 Coventry light rail The authority would like to establish a joint venture with the private sector to develop the business case, secure all planning and statutory consents, fund and operate the project, with the possibility of expanding the business to other regions of...
- 2019-10-29 Toronto Union Station Enhancement Project Partners will design and construct transit infrastructure and implement upgrades at the southernmost part of Union Station in Toronto under the alliance model. The winner will be responsible for the reconstruction of platforms 24/25 and 26/27, two...