Your search returned 2302 results:
News 1243 results
- 2018-11-13 TAs sought for Saudi water projects The Saudi Arabia government is seeking technical advisors for upcoming water projects, including PPPs.
- 2018-11-12 Israel mulls highway PPP The Israeli government is considering the PPP model to deliver a section of a highway project.
- 2018-11-09 Advisors sought for Togo Scaling Solar PPPs The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has issued a request for expressions of interest for advisors to structure solar PPPs in Togo.
- 2018-11-09 Ashurst boosts UAE project finance team Ashurst has hired a project finance expert from rival White & Case.
- 2018-11-08 Consultants sought for Tanzania PPP portals The World Bank has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to develop PPP websites in Tanzania.
Features 34 results
- 2018-09-17 The wrong kind of growth? This year’s Financing African Infrastructure conference emphasises that more needs to be done to turn opportunity into reality across the continent. Paul Jarvis reports
- 2017-12-01 Keeping it Local Africa’s massive infrastructure gap is well-known. Tom Minney looks at how it might be bridged using local funds and institutional investment
- 2017-09-01 Unstructured Turning rhetoric into reality remains the hardest thing for many African authorities, but getting the private sector to do it for them is also strewn with challenges, reports Paul Jarvis
- 2017-04-01 Background Vision Saudi Arabia has made some bold claims about its future. But nearly a year into its Vision 2030 plan, Paul Jarvis asks whether it can live up to expectations
- 2016-12-01 Auto Pilot Countries across Africa are starting to bring forward PPP pilot projects, backed by substantial infrastructure plans. But have they learnt the lessons of previous stalled ambitions, asks Paul Jarvis
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 Looking Closer at Risk Cagdas Cataltas, associate director for Western Europe, and Andrew Freeman, analyst for Middle East and North Africa, Control Risks
People 10 results
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2017-06-01 Raising Africa Africa50 chief executive Alain Ebobissé tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s role in supporting the nascent PPP market across the continent
- 2016-12-01 Marvellous Things James Aiello’s career has taken him from practising law in California, to planning PPPs in South Africa. The South African Treasury’s top PPP official tells Paul Jarvis how he got there, and what he has planned for the country
- 2016-12-01 Lingua Franca PPPs are beginning to break out of their French colonial past in Francophone Africa. Jean-Jacques Lecat, co-head of law firm CMS’s African team, tells Marina Formoso why it is exciting times for the region
- 2015-12-07 Thinking Big Kenya has unveiled some bold proposals for new infrastructure investment. PPP Unit head Stanley Kamau tells Amanda Nicholls how they will be implemented
Editorial blog 4 results
- 2013-07-15 Arab summer Revolution 2.0 has hit Egypt, and Aaron Weinman ponders whether political instability will hinder the progress it’s made in infrastructure projects over the last 18 months.
- 2013-04-15 A game of patience Qatar’s infrastructure is already preparing for the FIFA 2022 World Cup creating potential for PPPs. But is the oil-rich state ready for such a transparent partnership, Aaron Weinman asks
- 2012-09-24 Hotting up? Financial close on the $5.4bn Al Zour power project may be holding up Kuwait's PPP market, but it's still an attractive prospect given the dampened global outlook
- 2011-05-18 Line in the sand The cancellation of the Mafraq highway in Abu Dhabi reveals a turning point for PPPs in the Middle East
Projects 995 results
- 2018-11-13 Batangas LNG terminal JV A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a liquefied natural gas hub in partnership with the Philippine National Oil Company (PNOC). The authority will host a pre-bid conference on 16 November, with bids due by 21 December 2018.
- 2018-11-13 Langen school PPP A partner will design, build, finance and maintain a gymnasium in Langen for 20 years, conducting extension works on the existing complex, with an area of 3,000sq m. The project, which includes a convertible area of 1,250sq m, also consists of...
- 2018-11-12 Bassum town hall PPP A partner will design, build, finance, maintain and transfer a town hall. The project will consist of a 1,350sq m complex for approximately 45 employees and it will also include a meeting room for about 200 people. The contract is expected to run...
- 2018-11-12 University of Hawaii mixed-use rental housing project A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a family-oriented mixed-use rental housing project on the University of Hawaii at Manoa (UHM) campus. The project will be situated on a 2.21-acre university-owned parcel that is the former...
- 2018-11-09 Juniper Crescent and Gilbeys Yard regeneration JV One Housing is seeking a partner to jointly deliver the regeneration of the Juniper Crescent and Gilbeys Yard estates in Camden Town. The joint venture will replace the existing 202 homes with new neighbourhoods of between 650-700 homes. This...