Your search returned 2651 results:
News 1352 results
- 2020-01-20 Comoros considers ferry PPP Consultants are sought to assist an inter-island connectivity transport project on the Comoros archipelago.
- 2020-01-20 World Bank to align West Africa PPP framework The World Bank Group is supporting the removal of regulatory impediments and ‘harmonize’ PPP frameworks across West Africa; bids due for legal mandate.
- 2020-01-20 UK partnership to invest in Kenyan affordable housing A programme backed by the UK government and Macquarie plans to invest GBP30m (USD39m) to build green housing in Kenya
- 2020-01-06 Norton Rose appoints Dubai partner as pipeline grows The law firm hires Middle East expert as United Arab Emirates PPP market continues to heat up
- 2019-12-16 Consultants sought for Jordan projects The European Investment Bank (EIB) and the International Finance Corporation (IFC) require consultants to assist with transport and telecoms projects in Jordan.
Features 47 results
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 A New Scramble – Part 2 Countries in part two gather under the BRIC grouping, plus some other emerging players, reports Tom Minney
- 2018-11-30 A new Scramble Countries from around the world continue to target Africa, just as their forbears did in the 19th century.
- 2018-09-17 The wrong kind of growth? This year’s Financing African Infrastructure conference emphasises that more needs to be done to turn opportunity into reality across the continent. Paul Jarvis reports
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 Looking Closer at Risk Cagdas Cataltas, associate director for Western Europe, and Andrew Freeman, analyst for Middle East and North Africa, Control Risks
Projects 1236 results
- 2020-03-18 Athens medical care and research centre The Biomedical Research Foundation, part of the government supervised Academy of Athens, is looking for a partner to design, build, finance and maintain a state-of-the-art building to provide specialist medical care and research, and also reconstruct...
- 2020-01-23 Norway Rv. 555 Sotrasambandet A partner will design, build, finance, maintain and operate the new connection between Sotra/Oygarden and Bergen. The project includes a new 9.4km four-lane section of the Rv 555, plus a 0.7 km section of the Fv 562. A 950m suspension bridge is to be...
- 2020-01-22 Peabody Brownfield development The Peabody Trust is looking for a single partner to develop and build a residential tower block in Southwark. Under the plans, the Borough Triangle site will have over 600 units, including a minimum of 35% affordable houses, with 70% being...
- 2020-01-20 Montenegro Podgorica & Tivat airports concession A partner will be responsible for the construction, reconstruction, modernisation, maintenance and usage of the International Podgorica Airport and International Tivat Airport. The following teams have been shortlisted as qualified bidders: Incheon...
- 2020-01-15 Vaudreuil-Soulanges Hospital Construction Project The Société Québécoise des Infrastructures (SQI) has issued a notice of proposed procurement for a hospital construction P3. The expression of Interest is regarding a market survey for the Vaudreuil-Soulanges Hospital Construction Project. The...