Your search returned 2581 results:
News 1329 results
- 2019-09-17 Advisors sought for Ethiopia telecom infrastructure The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has issued requests for expressions of interest for a range of advisory mandates to support efforts by the Ethiopian government to expand the telecom sector.
- 2019-09-10 South Africa office PPP launched A South African state government has issued a request for proposals for an office PPP.
- 2019-08-29 Consultants sought for Zimbabwe wastewater PPP A city in Zimbabwe has issued a request for expression of interest for consultants to conduct the feasibility study for a potential wastewater PPP.
- 2019-08-28 UK to establish international infra commission The UK government is seeking private sector expertise for an International Development Infrastructure Commission.
- 2019-08-15 Consultants sought for Lebanon airport The government of Lebanon is considering a PPP model for the rehabilitation and expansion of an airport.
Features 37 results
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 A New Scramble – Part 2 Countries in part two gather under the BRIC grouping, plus some other emerging players, reports Tom Minney
- 2018-11-30 A new Scramble Countries from around the world continue to target Africa, just as their forbears did in the 19th century.
- 2018-09-17 The wrong kind of growth? This year’s Financing African Infrastructure conference emphasises that more needs to be done to turn opportunity into reality across the continent. Paul Jarvis reports
- 2017-12-01 Keeping it Local Africa’s massive infrastructure gap is well-known. Tom Minney looks at how it might be bridged using local funds and institutional investment
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 Looking Closer at Risk Cagdas Cataltas, associate director for Western Europe, and Andrew Freeman, analyst for Middle East and North Africa, Control Risks
People 10 results
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2017-06-01 Raising Africa Africa50 chief executive Alain Ebobissé tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s role in supporting the nascent PPP market across the continent
- 2016-12-01 Marvellous Things James Aiello’s career has taken him from practising law in California, to planning PPPs in South Africa. The South African Treasury’s top PPP official tells Paul Jarvis how he got there, and what he has planned for the country
- 2016-12-01 Lingua Franca PPPs are beginning to break out of their French colonial past in Francophone Africa. Jean-Jacques Lecat, co-head of law firm CMS’s African team, tells Marina Formoso why it is exciting times for the region
- 2015-12-07 Thinking Big Kenya has unveiled some bold proposals for new infrastructure investment. PPP Unit head Stanley Kamau tells Amanda Nicholls how they will be implemented
Editorial blog 5 results
- 2019-04-08 The end of the affair After more than a decade covering the world of infrastructure investment, it is time to head to pastures new
- 2013-07-15 Arab summer Revolution 2.0 has hit Egypt, and Aaron Weinman ponders whether political instability will hinder the progress it’s made in infrastructure projects over the last 18 months.
- 2013-04-15 A game of patience Qatar’s infrastructure is already preparing for the FIFA 2022 World Cup creating potential for PPPs. But is the oil-rich state ready for such a transparent partnership, Aaron Weinman asks
- 2012-09-24 Hotting up? Financial close on the $5.4bn Al Zour power project may be holding up Kuwait's PPP market, but it's still an attractive prospect given the dampened global outlook
- 2011-05-18 Line in the sand The cancellation of the Mafraq highway in Abu Dhabi reveals a turning point for PPPs in the Middle East
Projects 1184 results
- 2019-10-26 Autopista al Mar 1 Strabag (37.5%), Sacyr (37.5%) and Concay (25%) will rehabiltate and operate the existing 71km section between Santa Fe de Antioquia and Penalisa, build and operate a 43km section between Medellin y Santa Fe de Antioquia as well as a 4.6km tunnel and...
- 2019-09-17 Kherson Seaport PPP A partner will invest to upgrade and operate the port, located on the Dnieper River and connected to the Black Sea. The winner will take over port assets as well as assets of the Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority. The agreement encompasses an area of...
- 2019-09-17 Olvia Seaport PPP A partner will invest to upgrade and operate the port, located in the Mykolaiv area on the left bank of the Buzka-Dnipro estuary. The agreement will transfer assets of state enterprise and port operator Stevedoring Company Olvia to the concessionaire...
- 2019-09-13 New Aloha Stadium Entertainment District A partner will design, build, finance and maintain a new 35,000-seat multi-purpose stadium and integrated entertainment district, which may include new hotels, restaurants and retail public realm, amid other elements. The New Aloha Stadium...
- 2019-09-11 New Hanover County government center A partner will be responsible for the redevelopment of the government center at 230 Government Center Drive, Wilmington. The project will include a facility for county offices currently housed in the government center and private development suitable...