Your search returned 2550 results:
News 1321 results
- 2019-07-19 FC for Senegal Scaling Solar projects A French-led consortium has secured a financing package for two projects under the Scaling Solar initiative in Senegal.
- 2019-07-11 EoI for Qatar parking programme The Qatari government has issued a request for expressions of interest for a parking project.
- 2019-07-08 Africa50 appoints head of strategy Africa50 has appointed a Nigerian and UK national as head of strategy and investor relations.
- 2019-07-02 Advisors sought for South Africa PPP review The World Bank is procuring consultants to review PPP processes in South Africa.
- 2019-06-21 Pinsent partner moves to Saudi PPP centre A leading lawyer in the PPP and PFI space has moved to the National Centre for Privatisation & PPP in Saudi Arabia after more than two decades at Pinsent Masons.
Features 37 results
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 A New Scramble – Part 2 Countries in part two gather under the BRIC grouping, plus some other emerging players, reports Tom Minney
- 2018-11-30 A new Scramble Countries from around the world continue to target Africa, just as their forbears did in the 19th century.
- 2018-09-17 The wrong kind of growth? This year’s Financing African Infrastructure conference emphasises that more needs to be done to turn opportunity into reality across the continent. Paul Jarvis reports
- 2017-12-01 Keeping it Local Africa’s massive infrastructure gap is well-known. Tom Minney looks at how it might be bridged using local funds and institutional investment
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 Looking Closer at Risk Cagdas Cataltas, associate director for Western Europe, and Andrew Freeman, analyst for Middle East and North Africa, Control Risks
People 10 results
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2017-06-01 Raising Africa Africa50 chief executive Alain Ebobissé tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s role in supporting the nascent PPP market across the continent
- 2016-12-01 Marvellous Things James Aiello’s career has taken him from practising law in California, to planning PPPs in South Africa. The South African Treasury’s top PPP official tells Paul Jarvis how he got there, and what he has planned for the country
- 2016-12-01 Lingua Franca PPPs are beginning to break out of their French colonial past in Francophone Africa. Jean-Jacques Lecat, co-head of law firm CMS’s African team, tells Marina Formoso why it is exciting times for the region
- 2015-12-07 Thinking Big Kenya has unveiled some bold proposals for new infrastructure investment. PPP Unit head Stanley Kamau tells Amanda Nicholls how they will be implemented
Editorial blog 5 results
- 2019-04-08 The end of the affair After more than a decade covering the world of infrastructure investment, it is time to head to pastures new
- 2013-07-15 Arab summer Revolution 2.0 has hit Egypt, and Aaron Weinman ponders whether political instability will hinder the progress it’s made in infrastructure projects over the last 18 months.
- 2013-04-15 A game of patience Qatar’s infrastructure is already preparing for the FIFA 2022 World Cup creating potential for PPPs. But is the oil-rich state ready for such a transparent partnership, Aaron Weinman asks
- 2012-09-24 Hotting up? Financial close on the $5.4bn Al Zour power project may be holding up Kuwait's PPP market, but it's still an attractive prospect given the dampened global outlook
- 2011-05-18 Line in the sand The cancellation of the Mafraq highway in Abu Dhabi reveals a turning point for PPPs in the Middle East
Projects 1161 results
- 2019-10-26 Autopista al Mar 1 Strabag (37.5%), Sacyr (37.5%) and Concay (25%) will rehabiltate and operate the existing 71km section between Santa Fe de Antioquia and Penalisa, build and operate a 43km section between Medellin y Santa Fe de Antioquia as well as a 4.6km tunnel and...
- 2019-07-18 Liverpool broadband partnership The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority (LCRCA) will hold an industry day in London on 30 July and a separate event at Mann Island in Liverpool on 1 August to explore options for the deployment and management of a fibre network across the...
- 2019-07-16 LA 3241: I-12 to Bush P3 A partner will design, build and finance an urban and rural four-lane roadway from I-12 to Bush with an initial two-lane facility for the full length of the project required at a minimum. The capital cost of the project in St Tammany Parish is...
- 2019-07-16 Virginia Commonwealth University Honors College Housing facility A private partner will design, build, finance a new housing facility with other uses and potentially operate and maintain it. Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) is seeking to enter into a P3 agreement for the development of a new Honors College...
- 2019-07-15 Doha truck and heavy equipment parking facility A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain and transfer a truck and heavy equipment parking facility near the Doha Industrial Area. The project will have a minimum capacity of 4,000 parking spaces and the partner will also be...