Your search returned 2440 results:
News 1293 results
- 2019-03-11 Kenyan motorway PPP ‘facing legal battle’ The losing consortium for a motorway PPP in Kenya has appealed the selection of a rival team as the preferred bidder, it has been reported.
- 2019-03-11 Legal consultants sought for Botswana wastewater PPP The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to structure a wastewater PPP.
- 2019-03-05 Bracewell adds Dubai partner Law firm Bracewell has appointed a new infrastructure partner in its Dubai office.
- 2019-03-05 Partnerships Awards 2019 shortlist revealed This year’s Partnerships Awards shortlist has been revealed, with a wide variety of projects and companies in the running for the top prizes.
- 2019-03-04 Lebanon preps data centre PPP Lebanon is preparing to launch a data centre PPP, among an array of other deals.
Features 37 results
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 A New Scramble – Part 2 Countries in part two gather under the BRIC grouping, plus some other emerging players, reports Tom Minney
- 2018-11-30 A new Scramble Countries from around the world continue to target Africa, just as their forbears did in the 19th century.
- 2018-09-17 The wrong kind of growth? This year’s Financing African Infrastructure conference emphasises that more needs to be done to turn opportunity into reality across the continent. Paul Jarvis reports
- 2017-12-01 Keeping it Local Africa’s massive infrastructure gap is well-known. Tom Minney looks at how it might be bridged using local funds and institutional investment
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 Looking Closer at Risk Cagdas Cataltas, associate director for Western Europe, and Andrew Freeman, analyst for Middle East and North Africa, Control Risks
People 10 results
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2017-06-01 Raising Africa Africa50 chief executive Alain Ebobissé tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s role in supporting the nascent PPP market across the continent
- 2016-12-01 Marvellous Things James Aiello’s career has taken him from practising law in California, to planning PPPs in South Africa. The South African Treasury’s top PPP official tells Paul Jarvis how he got there, and what he has planned for the country
- 2016-12-01 Lingua Franca PPPs are beginning to break out of their French colonial past in Francophone Africa. Jean-Jacques Lecat, co-head of law firm CMS’s African team, tells Marina Formoso why it is exciting times for the region
- 2015-12-07 Thinking Big Kenya has unveiled some bold proposals for new infrastructure investment. PPP Unit head Stanley Kamau tells Amanda Nicholls how they will be implemented
Editorial blog 4 results
- 2013-07-15 Arab summer Revolution 2.0 has hit Egypt, and Aaron Weinman ponders whether political instability will hinder the progress it’s made in infrastructure projects over the last 18 months.
- 2013-04-15 A game of patience Qatar’s infrastructure is already preparing for the FIFA 2022 World Cup creating potential for PPPs. But is the oil-rich state ready for such a transparent partnership, Aaron Weinman asks
- 2012-09-24 Hotting up? Financial close on the $5.4bn Al Zour power project may be holding up Kuwait's PPP market, but it's still an attractive prospect given the dampened global outlook
- 2011-05-18 Line in the sand The cancellation of the Mafraq highway in Abu Dhabi reveals a turning point for PPPs in the Middle East
Projects 1080 results
- 2019-03-25 Mobile Infrastructure Infill Project The Welsh Government is conducting a market engagement exercise for a project to provide infrastructure for 4G mobile coverage across Wales where there are no current plans by commercial operators to provide such a service. The government is...
- 2019-03-18 Puerto Rico regional airports P3 A partner will operate and maintain nine regional airports at Arecibo, Aguadilla, Culebra, Vieques, Humacao, Mayaguez, Ponce, Ceiba and San Juan. Partners will be able to recommend capital improvements, purchase equipment and materials and manage...
- 2019-03-15 Namur courthouse PPP A partner will build, finance and maintain a new 16,000sq m courthouse in the Walloon capital Namur to agglomerate several justice and police services. The partner will deliver the new facility on the Casernes Leopold site, housing the existing...
- 2019-03-15 San Diego Navy Base P3 The Department of the Navy sought information on how partners could renovate, redevelop, and/or otherwise utilize up to 70.46 acres of the Naval Base Point Loma, Old Town Complex in San Diego. A total of 97 companies attended an industry forum on...
- 2019-03-14 Bay City Bascule Bridges P3 A partner will be responsible for the replacement, rehabilitation, operation and maintenance of the Independence Bridge and Liberty Bridge, two of the four bascule bridges in the community. Independence Bridge opened to traffic in 1976, while Liberty...