Your search returned 2510 results:
News 1313 results
- 2019-05-23 Senegal planning CCGT plant A request for expressions of interest has been issued for consultants to study financing options for a power plant in Senegal.
- 2019-05-22 Advisors sought for Nigerian port PPP The Nigerian federal government has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to prepare a full business case for a port PPP.
- 2019-05-20 Three bids for Israeli desalination plant The Israeli government has received three bids for a desalination plant PPP.
- 2019-05-08 Consultants sought for Tanzania energy study The World Bank has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to conduct studies into a potential energy PPP scheme in Tanzania.
- 2019-05-02 EoIs for Saudi health PPPs A hospital in Saudi Arabia has issued requests for expressions of interest for two PPPs.
Features 37 results
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 A New Scramble – Part 2 Countries in part two gather under the BRIC grouping, plus some other emerging players, reports Tom Minney
- 2018-11-30 A new Scramble Countries from around the world continue to target Africa, just as their forbears did in the 19th century.
- 2018-09-17 The wrong kind of growth? This year’s Financing African Infrastructure conference emphasises that more needs to be done to turn opportunity into reality across the continent. Paul Jarvis reports
- 2017-12-01 Keeping it Local Africa’s massive infrastructure gap is well-known. Tom Minney looks at how it might be bridged using local funds and institutional investment
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 Looking Closer at Risk Cagdas Cataltas, associate director for Western Europe, and Andrew Freeman, analyst for Middle East and North Africa, Control Risks
People 10 results
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2017-06-01 Raising Africa Africa50 chief executive Alain Ebobissé tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s role in supporting the nascent PPP market across the continent
- 2016-12-01 Marvellous Things James Aiello’s career has taken him from practising law in California, to planning PPPs in South Africa. The South African Treasury’s top PPP official tells Paul Jarvis how he got there, and what he has planned for the country
- 2016-12-01 Lingua Franca PPPs are beginning to break out of their French colonial past in Francophone Africa. Jean-Jacques Lecat, co-head of law firm CMS’s African team, tells Marina Formoso why it is exciting times for the region
- 2015-12-07 Thinking Big Kenya has unveiled some bold proposals for new infrastructure investment. PPP Unit head Stanley Kamau tells Amanda Nicholls how they will be implemented
Editorial blog 5 results
- 2019-04-08 The end of the affair After more than a decade covering the world of infrastructure investment, it is time to head to pastures new
- 2013-07-15 Arab summer Revolution 2.0 has hit Egypt, and Aaron Weinman ponders whether political instability will hinder the progress it’s made in infrastructure projects over the last 18 months.
- 2013-04-15 A game of patience Qatar’s infrastructure is already preparing for the FIFA 2022 World Cup creating potential for PPPs. But is the oil-rich state ready for such a transparent partnership, Aaron Weinman asks
- 2012-09-24 Hotting up? Financial close on the $5.4bn Al Zour power project may be holding up Kuwait's PPP market, but it's still an attractive prospect given the dampened global outlook
- 2011-05-18 Line in the sand The cancellation of the Mafraq highway in Abu Dhabi reveals a turning point for PPPs in the Middle East
Projects 1129 results
- 2019-10-26 Autopista al Mar 1 Strabag (37.5%), Sacyr (37.5%) and Concay (25%) will rehabiltate and operate the existing 71km section between Santa Fe de Antioquia and Penalisa, build and operate a 43km section between Medellin y Santa Fe de Antioquia as well as a 4.6km tunnel and...
- 2019-05-24 Chalons-en-Champagne heating concession A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a heating network across Chalons-en-Champagne for 20 years. Interested parties have until 24 June 2019 to submit responses.
- 2019-05-24 Bethune ice rink concession A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain an ice rink in Bethune under a 25-year concession. The special purpose vehicle may include Caisse des Depots et Consignations. Interested parties have until 27 August to submit responses.
- 2019-05-24 Palm Coast broadband P3 The City of Palm Coast is considering the procurement of private partners for the development of fiber-to-the-premises infrastructure. A mandatory pre-proposal meeting will take place on June 4, 2019. Proposals are due by June 28.
- 2019-05-23 B247 Muhlhausen - Bad Langensalza motorway PPP A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain a 24.4km section of the motorway under a 30-year contract. The section consists of two- and four-lane carriageways with 31 bridge structures, new bypasses for Muhlhausen, Hongeda,...