Your search returned 2054 results:
News 1171 results
- 2018-05-22 Lebanon: Advisors on board for $4bn pipeline Lebanon’s Higher Council for Privatization and PPP has signed contracts with advisors to support the first three deals in its PPP programme.
- 2018-05-18 Uganda launches road PPP The Uganda National Road Authority (UNRA) is inviting contractors to pre-qualify for the Kampala-Jinja expressway PPP project.
- 2018-05-16 RFQ imminent for Uganda road PPP The Ugandan government is to tender a long-awaited road PPP in the coming days, Partnerships Bulletin understands.
- 2018-05-15 Dentons hires Africa infra expert Law firm Dentons has brought in an expert in project finance and Africa specialist to its banking and financing practice in London.
- 2018-05-15 Deadline extended for SA ports of entry PPP The South African government has extended the deadline to qualify for its ports of entry and broadband PPP due to high demand from bidders.
Features 33 results
- 2017-12-01 Keeping it Local Africa’s massive infrastructure gap is well-known. Tom Minney looks at how it might be bridged using local funds and institutional investment
- 2017-09-01 Unstructured Turning rhetoric into reality remains the hardest thing for many African authorities, but getting the private sector to do it for them is also strewn with challenges, reports Paul Jarvis
- 2017-04-01 Background Vision Saudi Arabia has made some bold claims about its future. But nearly a year into its Vision 2030 plan, Paul Jarvis asks whether it can live up to expectations
- 2016-12-01 Auto Pilot Countries across Africa are starting to bring forward PPP pilot projects, backed by substantial infrastructure plans. But have they learnt the lessons of previous stalled ambitions, asks Paul Jarvis
- 2016-10-01 Opportunity Lost Renewable energy has long been the great hope to wean the world off its oil addiction. Marina Formoso reports on why renewables PPPs have so far been a missed opportunity for mature economies
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 Looking Closer at Risk Cagdas Cataltas, associate director for Western Europe, and Andrew Freeman, analyst for Middle East and North Africa, Control Risks
People 9 results
- 2017-06-01 Raising Africa Africa50 chief executive Alain Ebobissé tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s role in supporting the nascent PPP market across the continent
- 2016-12-01 Marvellous Things James Aiello’s career has taken him from practising law in California, to planning PPPs in South Africa. The South African Treasury’s top PPP official tells Paul Jarvis how he got there, and what he has planned for the country
- 2016-12-01 Lingua Franca PPPs are beginning to break out of their French colonial past in Francophone Africa. Jean-Jacques Lecat, co-head of law firm CMS’s African team, tells Marina Formoso why it is exciting times for the region
- 2015-12-07 Thinking Big Kenya has unveiled some bold proposals for new infrastructure investment. PPP Unit head Stanley Kamau tells Amanda Nicholls how they will be implemented
- 2015-04-01 The long road There is a huge need for Afghan PPPs, explains Alessandro Abati, PPP Expert at the Afghan Ministry of Finance
Editorial blog 4 results
- 2013-07-15 Arab summer Revolution 2.0 has hit Egypt, and Aaron Weinman ponders whether political instability will hinder the progress it’s made in infrastructure projects over the last 18 months.
- 2013-04-15 A game of patience Qatar’s infrastructure is already preparing for the FIFA 2022 World Cup creating potential for PPPs. But is the oil-rich state ready for such a transparent partnership, Aaron Weinman asks
- 2012-09-24 Hotting up? Financial close on the $5.4bn Al Zour power project may be holding up Kuwait's PPP market, but it's still an attractive prospect given the dampened global outlook
- 2011-05-18 Line in the sand The cancellation of the Mafraq highway in Abu Dhabi reveals a turning point for PPPs in the Middle East
Projects 821 results
- 2018-05-25 West Santa Ana Branch Transit Corridor The project consists of a new 20-mile light rail transit line connecting downtown Los Angeles to south-east LA County. The project area is home to 1.2 million residents as well as a job center to approximately 584,000 employees. Projections show an...
- 2018-05-25 University of North Carolina at Wilmington Village A partner will develop student housing buildings, associated parking, and a possible dining facility on land owned by the university and leased to the developer. The on-campus buildings potentially will be designed, constructed, fully financed,...
- 2018-05-25 Kortowo Heating Plant Project A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain the facility for 30 years from the date of award. The plant will be used for recycling purposes to generate heat for the city of Olsztyn. Construction works are expected to take five years....
- 2018-05-24 Stockton-on-Tees Victoria housing site Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council is seeking a joint venture partner for the redevelopment of the Victoria housing site. The joint venture will transform the north-eastern quadrant of the town centre. Interested parties have until 27 July 2018 to...
- 2018-05-24 El Dorado II Airport A partner will build, finance, operate and maintain the airport, which will consist of one runway in the first phase, with additional ones planned to be delivered through subsequent tenders. The airport will also include a control tower, cargo area,...