Your search returned 3332 results:
News 1503 results
- 2021-09-16 A&O poaches Webber Wentzel Jo’burg team Law firm Allen & Overy has brought in six lawyers to its banking and projects practices from rival firm Webber Wentzel.
- 2021-09-16 Meridiam raises €5bn for sustainable investments Infrastructure investor Meridiam has raised over €5bn in 2021 which it says will fuel future sustainable and impact investments.
- 2021-09-13 Egypt port PPP signed Egypt has signed a deal to deliver its 6th of October Dry Port PPP project with the private consortium.
- 2021-08-27 Interest sought for Saudi water pipelines A call for expressions of interest has been issued to deliver water transmission pipelines in Saudi Arabia.
- 2021-08-27 Nigeria launches space museum PPP Nigeria’s National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) has tendered a project to deliver a planetarium and museum.
Features 51 results
- 2021-06-18 Bringing the Vision into Focus Saudi Arabia has the most ambitious programme of PPPs in the world. Deputy Editor Jonathan Davies asks the industry whether the oasis in the desert is a mirage or a miracle
- 2020-12-18 Recovery Room The Covid-19 global pandemic has shone the spotlight on health services around the world. Paul Jarvis takes a look at what this means for the future of health infrastructure
- 2020-11-02 Analysis: Here to Stay Development banks are being creative in helping governments deliver infrastructure through the pandemic
- 2020-02-26 Jordan PPPs are making progress, with newly approved law rooting for their success The Jordanian PPP market is active with new projects, ratified legislation and new strategy
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 Looking Closer at Risk Cagdas Cataltas, associate director for Western Europe, and Andrew Freeman, analyst for Middle East and North Africa, Control Risks
Projects 1762 results
- 2021-09-16 Philadelphia 30th Street Station A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain the new station, including new customer amenities, retail and commercial zones, enhanced transit and pedestrian circulation. The partner will also deliver the expansion of the station’s...
- 2021-09-14 Postblockareal Nord Germany's Federal Agency for Real Estate Tasks is planning to build a new office building for the Federal Ministry of Finance on the “Postblockareal Nord” property on Wilhelmstrasse / Leipziger Strasse in Berlin's Mitte district to accommodate...
- 2021-09-14 Heilbronn Building Yard Waterways and Shipping Office Neckar in Stuttgart has issued a contract notice for the planning, construction and operation of a new building for the Heilbronn building yard in a lifecycle partnership model to be delivered by either plan, build,...
- 2021-09-13 6th of October Dry Port PPP A private partner will deliver a dry port in the 6th of October City under a PPP project. Supported by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, (EBRD), the project is the first dry port in Egypt to be delivered under the PPP model....
- 2021-09-13 Gainesville Campus Energy System - University of Florida A private partner is sought to design, build, finance, operate and maintain a campus central energy plant on Gale Lemerand Drive; plus the construction and financing of a new South District thermal piping distribution loop; and the construction and...