Your search returned 2153 results:
News 1201 results
- 2018-07-18 Tanzania seeks PPP support team The Tanzania government is procuring a team of PPP advisors under a programme backed by the UK.
- 2018-07-17 Consultants sought for Madagascar port PPP The African Development Bank (AfDB) has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to structure a port PPP in Madagascar.
- 2018-07-13 Israel launches Tel Aviv LRT scheme The Israeli government has issued an invitation to pre-qualify for two light rail transit (LRT) lines under a PPP scheme.
- 2018-07-13 Advisors sought for Kenya PPP programme The World Bank has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to support the Kenyan government in its PPP programme.
- 2018-07-11 Oman plans $15bn water PPPs Oman's wastewater services provider has revealed a new programme of investment in its facilities that includes plans for using the PPP model.
Features 33 results
- 2017-12-01 Keeping it Local Africa’s massive infrastructure gap is well-known. Tom Minney looks at how it might be bridged using local funds and institutional investment
- 2017-09-01 Unstructured Turning rhetoric into reality remains the hardest thing for many African authorities, but getting the private sector to do it for them is also strewn with challenges, reports Paul Jarvis
- 2017-04-01 Background Vision Saudi Arabia has made some bold claims about its future. But nearly a year into its Vision 2030 plan, Paul Jarvis asks whether it can live up to expectations
- 2016-12-01 Auto Pilot Countries across Africa are starting to bring forward PPP pilot projects, backed by substantial infrastructure plans. But have they learnt the lessons of previous stalled ambitions, asks Paul Jarvis
- 2016-10-01 Opportunity Lost Renewable energy has long been the great hope to wean the world off its oil addiction. Marina Formoso reports on why renewables PPPs have so far been a missed opportunity for mature economies
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 Looking Closer at Risk Cagdas Cataltas, associate director for Western Europe, and Andrew Freeman, analyst for Middle East and North Africa, Control Risks
People 10 results
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- 2017-06-01 Raising Africa Africa50 chief executive Alain Ebobissé tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s role in supporting the nascent PPP market across the continent
- 2016-12-01 Marvellous Things James Aiello’s career has taken him from practising law in California, to planning PPPs in South Africa. The South African Treasury’s top PPP official tells Paul Jarvis how he got there, and what he has planned for the country
- 2016-12-01 Lingua Franca PPPs are beginning to break out of their French colonial past in Francophone Africa. Jean-Jacques Lecat, co-head of law firm CMS’s African team, tells Marina Formoso why it is exciting times for the region
- 2015-12-07 Thinking Big Kenya has unveiled some bold proposals for new infrastructure investment. PPP Unit head Stanley Kamau tells Amanda Nicholls how they will be implemented
Editorial blog 4 results
- 2013-07-15 Arab summer Revolution 2.0 has hit Egypt, and Aaron Weinman ponders whether political instability will hinder the progress it’s made in infrastructure projects over the last 18 months.
- 2013-04-15 A game of patience Qatar’s infrastructure is already preparing for the FIFA 2022 World Cup creating potential for PPPs. But is the oil-rich state ready for such a transparent partnership, Aaron Weinman asks
- 2012-09-24 Hotting up? Financial close on the $5.4bn Al Zour power project may be holding up Kuwait's PPP market, but it's still an attractive prospect given the dampened global outlook
- 2011-05-18 Line in the sand The cancellation of the Mafraq highway in Abu Dhabi reveals a turning point for PPPs in the Middle East
Projects 889 results
- 2018-07-19 Rennes Nord-Est heating PPP A partner will design, build, finance and operate the Rennes Nord-Est heating network for 15 years. The winner will conduct works to modernise existing infrastructure for heat generation and distribution, while delivering complementary installations...
- 2018-07-19 Travis County New Courts Facility A partner will design, build, finance a 430,000sq ft civil and family courthouse facility to replace the Heman Marion Sweatt Courthouse, which opened in 1931. The authority will operate and maintain the project once the real estate transaction is...
- 2018-07-18 A4 AS Gotha - AS Bucha motorway PPP A partner will carry out construction works to operate and maintain the project, consisting of a 58.7 km stretch, to be procured in the fourth quarter of 2018. The availability of the road and the quality of service provision will have a significant...
- 2018-07-18 Rio Diamante - Nueva Charlone transmission line A partner will deliver a high voltage line of 500kv between Rio Diamante and Nueva Charlone, which also includes the construction of transforming stations and complementary works. Other works will include the delivery of a station in Coronel Charlone...
- 2018-07-18 Purdue University housing P3 Plenary Properties Purdue will design, build, finance, operate and maintain two new student housing facilities on the university’s West Lafayette campus. The project will consist of a 510-bed facility at the Third Street North site and a 605-bed...