Your search returned 2751 results:
News 1378 results
- 2020-07-03 Angola prepping PPP pipeline Consultants sought to help unblock obstacles and bring multiple projects forward.
- 2020-06-24 UAE energy partnership signed The state-owned Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) has entered into an agreement with private investors to monetise pipelines.
- 2020-06-19 South African utilities RFQ released A southern Guateng municipality has released a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for private partners to deliver electricity network upgrades.
- 2020-06-17 Advisor sought for Palestinian road The World Bank is looking for technical advisors to conduct a prefeasibility study on a road project in the West Bank.
- 2020-06-16 PFAL completes buyout Infrastructure finance advisory firm Project Finance Advisory Limited (PFAL) has completed its management-led buyout from the Dar Group.
Features 48 results
- 2020-02-26 Jordan PPPs are making progress, with newly approved law rooting for their success The Jordanian PPP market is active with new projects, ratified legislation and new strategy
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-02-08 A New Scramble – Part 2 Countries in part two gather under the BRIC grouping, plus some other emerging players, reports Tom Minney
- 2018-11-30 A new Scramble Countries from around the world continue to target Africa, just as their forbears did in the 19th century.
- 2018-09-17 The wrong kind of growth? This year’s Financing African Infrastructure conference emphasises that more needs to be done to turn opportunity into reality across the continent. Paul Jarvis reports
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 The Water Challenge Christopher Cross, partner, and Craig Brook, counsel, Hogan Lovells
Projects 1309 results
- 2020-07-03 Sao Paulo Hospital Complexes Two hospital complexes in the state of Sao Paulo are operational. The inauguration Hospital of Sorocaba has been operational since March 31 2018 and the inauguration Hospital of São José dos Campos has been operational since April 2 2018. Also, as...
- 2020-07-02 Belgium Schools Bundle PPP Agentschap voor Infrastructuur in het Onderwijs (AGION) have released a Request for Qualifications as it looks for private partners to deliver seven schools across Belgium through the a design, build, finance, maintain model. The schools are...
- 2020-07-02 Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) Consolidated Rent-A-Car Facility A new consolidated rent-a-car facility is being planned for Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). The project is a design, build, finance, operate and maintain one. The public parking facility is expected to be completed by 2021 and open for...
- 2020-07-02 Ferrocarril Central A partner will design, build, finance, upgrade and maintain the project between Montevideo’s Port and Paso de los Toros. A USD12400m investment is expected of which a third (USD4100m) will be privately financed through the P3 model. Works for the...
- 2020-07-01 Canal del Dique PPP Colombia’s National Infrastructure Agency (ANI) has published the documents required for pre-qualification submissions on the restoration of Canal del Dique, a development set to benefit 20 states. Under the plans, two lock systems will be...