Why should I subscribe
We are the only infrastructure intelligence service dedicated to public-private partnerships in the UK, US, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. We publish exclusive news, features, interviews and in-depth market reports on partnerships that leverage private sector resources and innovation to deliver public infrastructure. We also produce regular podcasts providing interviews and analysis on the latest activity, and webinars through Partnerships TV.
A Free Trial
Gain full access for a limited time and get a taste of what's on offer. We know committing to a service needs time so take a trial and see if we are the right fit
- Get access to all the news for a limited time period
- Try out our subscriber only bulletins and more
For those ready to Subscribe
Unlimited access to everything
Comprehensive coverage is only a few clicks away. Gain access to everything, anywhere, anytime.
- Full Access to P3 Bulletin and Partnerships Bulletin
- Unlimited access to the Global Projects Database
- Alerts on all breaking sector news
- Full access to subscriber only news bulletins and exclusive subscriber reports
- Access to every special report and in-depth feature
- Exclusive subscriber access to Partnerships TV episodes and the 3 Ps in a pod podcast.
- 20% Discount to all Partnerships or P3 Bulletin Conferences
A Corporate License
Contact for corporate pricing and a demo
Access for everyone can be vital so why not book in a call for a company wide access or to demo our services
- Full subscriber benefits
- Multiple user access
- Our account team on hand to assist your license users with their access
Subscribing Unlocks More than Just News and Insights:
Gain Access to the Projects Bulletin Database
Your subscription includes unrestricted access to Projects Bulletin, a comprehensive global database of PPP/P3 projects, enabling users to get business intelligence designs to keep them ahead
Track, Search and Discover
The Projects Bulletin enables you to track activity from conception to completion, search by location, sector, and scale of project and Discover key dates, contract terms and values
League Tables available
Our subscription allows you to see league tables that rank organisations by PPP/P3 project activity so you can see who the movers and shakers are from the sector.